Vancouver classy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Vancouver classy

In response to 49-North's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to 49-North's comment:

Yeah, Red, it reflects badly on normal-thinking hockey fans.  You know that I don't support any of the negativity we've seen here in Vancouver. What bothers me, however, is when some people in this forum paint everyone in Vancouver with the same brush.  I think anyone can agree that only a very tiny percentage of the fans in that gigapixel photo actually participated in the riot.

The rioters are only a part of the idiocy of Vancouverites.  There are those, like yourself 49, who have suggested (multiple times) that Aaron Rome should have been suspended.

There are plenty of people there who cheer for hockey pukes like Lapierre and Burrows...and Matt Cooke in the past. 

Blind rioters who love rats.  That's who lives in Vancouver.

And, there are people who cheer for hockey pukes like Marchand, as well. 

But they're wonderful people, right??

49, I understand you come in here to talk hockey, you don't troll the forum, some don't like you because your  canuck fan in a bruin forum, but I never really minded...But in this instance your wrong. Plenty of posters here, myself included, call out Marchand when he does something cheap,dirty etc..Also, if you'll remember he was spoken to by people on the team and in the organizarion about his actions.

Thats what seperates the two franchises in my opinion. One won't tolerate it, and the other seems to encourage it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishColumbiaBruin. Show BritishColumbiaBruin's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

The odd thing is the CUP may be south of the border, but most of the best players in the NHL are from north of the border.  

Vancouver seems like a nice place to visit.  I have always wanted to go to Vancouver Island.  I wonder when I do my "travels with Charley" trip to the west coast and Vancouver that I will have to talk to some of these idiots who claim to be hockey fans.  

Some of us idiots that live on Vancouver island have been bruin fans for over 40 years and are very passionate and knowledgable about hockey.  Please avoid painting us all with the same brush.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

There are plenty of people there who cheer for hockey pukes like Lapierre and Burrows...and Matt Cooke in the past. 

Blind rioters who love rats.  That's who lives in Vancouver.

And, there are people who cheer for hockey pukes like Marchand, as well. 

But they're wonderful people, right??

49, I understand you come in here to talk hockey, you don't troll the forum, some don't like you because your  canuck fan in a bruin forum, but I never really minded...But in this instance your wrong. Plenty of posters here, myself included, call out Marchand when he does something cheap,dirty etc..Also, if you'll remember he was spoken to by people on the team and in the organizarion about his actions.

Thats what seperates the two franchises in my opinion. One won't tolerate it, and the other seems to encourage it.

[/QUOTE]

What a FANTASTIC & 99.9 % PERFECT RESPONSE!!! Good for you Kel! 49???? In your face!! The .1% percent that Kel missed is that you're the outsider! You don't have to come in here, no one is forcing you to having to read about the support of Marchand! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In response to red75's comment:

And 49 to expand a bit on my point, every time something like this gets brought up to the greater public it tarnishes the city's image once again, bringing up images of the riot and casting the city collectively as sore losers.

We both know that's not the case entirely. When people think of Van, I want them to think about Deep Cove, Grouse Mountain, the Endowment Lands, False Creek, Granville Island, Stanley Park, Cates Park, Commercial Drive, Burnaby Mountain, Gas Town etc. I don't want them to be thinking about idiots like this, and the only way that will happen is if we collectively tell them to sit down and Shut. The. F--k. Up!

Seems like a town that should be pretty easy to light on fire.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Avalanche win !! come from behind 3-2 and game winner with less than 10secs. 

4-3 Avs beat the Canucks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Luanne7's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

What relevence does this have to a Bruins forum? Do you have any Bruins videos of Bruins fans rioting?

Oh, looky here, we have some habs fans rioting..Please understand the poor video quality since technology has come a long way since the Habs last wont he Cup. It's the only one I could find that was in color, HAHAHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5iJQDZeElw

Kel, the video that troll provided didn't even look like a riot as far as I'm concerned. It looked much like a regular Friday night outside the clubs in many big cities. Mind you, I only watched the opening minute and got too bored to continue.

if I remember a girl died in one of Boston's riots... pathetic

Vancouver= 2 trips to the Finals, 2 Failures, 2 times burning down their own city.

Keep searching the archives for things that happen in other cities to make yourself feel better. If that doesn't work, maybe you can watch some video of your Cup celebration parades. Oh, wait...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

In response to stan17's comment:

And before telling me it's been 20 years since the Habs won the cup... just remember how many years the bruins were without winning it..hope for you it won't take another 40 years..for the seventh one LOL...asta la vista baby!!

Well let's see it's been 1 yr since the Bruins won the cup 20 for the Habs end of story and I'm positive it'll be another 20 yrs.

If only #11 was a Hab, and Montreal was in the States...they would be a shoe-in to win the Cup. 

I absolutely love the smarmy conspiracy stuff. Its delicious. Talk about sounding like someone from the playground that lost their candy. Love it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to BritishColumbiaBruin's comment:

The odd thing is the CUP may be south of the border, but most of the best players in the NHL are from north of the border.  

Vancouver seems like a nice place to visit.  I have always wanted to go to Vancouver Island.  I wonder when I do my "travels with Charley" trip to the west coast and Vancouver that I will have to talk to some of these idiots who claim to be hockey fans.  

Some of us idiots that live on Vancouver island have been bruin fans for over 40 years and are very passionate and knowledgable about hockey.  Please avoid painting us all with the same brush.

Speaking of which, I just found out Im headed to Vancouver in September for a visit.  Anything worth viewing that has a minimum those clowns and that brush?

I assume a Bruins T shirt will cause my food to get spit in, yes?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Just the way you're talking against others is enough to say that Bostonians are really really ret*rded and morons .Get a life please find a job...do something... instead of losing your time saying stupitidies and  spending your welfare check eating fast food and drinking  beer....no wonder why americans are so obese LOL  . Sad we can't do brains transplant you would be the perfect candidates.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Just the way you're talking against others is enough to say that Bostonians are really really ret*rded and morons .Get a life please find a job...do something... instead of losing your time saying stupitidies and  spending your welfare check eating fast food and drinking  beer....no wonder why americans are so obese LOL  . Sad we can't do brains transplant you would be the perfect candidates.

You do realize you spend your nights trolling in a teams discussion forum that you dont root for right?

Now who needs to get a life?

Brain transplants would be the correct grammar. Genious.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishColumbiaBruin. Show BritishColumbiaBruin's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

In response to BritishColumbiaBruin's comment:

Speaking of which, I just found out Im headed to Vancouver in September for a visit.  Anything worth viewing that has a minimum those clowns and that brush?

I assume a Bruins T shirt will cause my food to get spit in, yes?

I wear Bruins stuff all the time. In Canada, most people are respectful of other peoples hockey allegiances.  In Vancouver they are Canuck crazy but you will find lots of Hab and Leaf fans ( being the two biggest cities in Canada), plus lots of fans of the other original six teams and sprinklings of fans of most every toher team.  For the most part ive only experienced friendly banter with other fans, but Vancouver like any other place does have that knuckledragger that takes things too far.

As for things to do, besides hockey, what kinda suggestions are you looking for? Food?  Entertainment? Nightlife? I live on Vancouver Island which is a 90 minute ferry ride away, but go to Vancouver enough to have some knowledge.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

don't waste your time with those bums.... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

What relevence does this have to a Bruins forum? Do you have any Bruins videos of Bruins fans rioting?

Oh, looky here, we have some habs fans rioting..Please understand the poor video quality since technology has come a long way since the Habs last wont he Cup. It's the only one I could find that was in color, HAHAHA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5iJQDZeElw

Kel, the video that troll provided didn't even look like a riot as far as I'm concerned. It looked much like a regular Friday night outside the clubs in many big cities. Mind you, I only watched the opening minute and got too bored to continue.

if I remember a girl died in one of Boston's riots... pathetic

Vancouver= 2 trips to the Finals, 2 Failures, 2 times burning down their own city.

Keep searching the archives for things that happen in other cities to make yourself feel better. If that doesn't work, maybe you can watch some video of your Cup celebration parades. Oh, wait...

3 trips, 2 failures, 2 burning the city.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

You do realize you spend your nights trolling in a teams discussion forum that you dont root for right?

Now who needs to get a life?

Brain transplants would be the correct grammar. Genious.

so? anyway  i'm sure you understood ... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

USA hockey fans cannot and will not ever understand the passion canadians have for the sport of hockey. Canada has always been in a league of there own when it comes to this sport. The nhl would not exist if not for canada.....Unless u ask nas of course "what a joke"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

It's appropriate you should mention brain transplants.  Judging by your comments on a Boston Bruins discussion board your misdirected mass of gray matter would be a prime one to shift because it's brand new as it's never been used.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:

USA hockey fans cannot and will not ever understand the passion canadians have for the sport of hockey. Canada has always been in a league of there own when it comes to this sport. The nhl would not exist if not for canada.....Unless u ask nas of course "what a joke"

You are correct.  We won't.  We have other things in our lives as well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Like swing and a miss. Thats exciting stuff. lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

I thought u said hockey was the usa's game and u do not know why everybody says it's a canadian game because there where more original 6 teams that where usa based????????? u idiot

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

So what you are saying is, Canadians' "passion" for hockey is their one size fits all excuse for all their behavior, like Montreal's 911 calls and Vancouver city burning and general idiocy?  Nice.

PS, the only "joke" is someone past 4th grade not knowing the difference between "there" and "their."  But feel free to spend all your time trolling another team's site.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

In response to pauly1's comment

agree !! and we aren't obese because our kids play hockey, soccer, football , bowling and so on instead of beeing fat couch potato.