Vancouver Continues To Mouth Off

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigMonty. Show bigMonty's posts

Re: Vancouver Continues To Mouth Off

>>>>"We're not shooting enough pucks at him."

37 shots aren't enough to score even one goal? :)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Did anybody hear what H. Sedin said about the Horton hit - he said something like it looked like Horton initated the contact - he kind of skated into Rome. Crazy can not believe he was able to say that with a straight face.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i believe we are witnessing a complete self-destruction, brought on by their own actions. keep talking vancouver, keep making excuses. TT is in your head, and you know it. IF the bruins skate and hit for 2 more, the cup will rest in boston. TWO MORE WINS!!!!!!!!GO BRUINS!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

Let 'em whine and fixate on Mr. Thomas.  He's in their heads, all right!  It's hard to imagine this week could get any better but Friday night I'm expecting it to...  p.s. - Bieksa should be worrying more about his defensive play after the way Marchand clowned him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I'd think pre-series preparations would include things like psychological profiles of opposing players.  Apparently they forgot to cover Thomas.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

I like the part where they get behind Timmy in the crease. Their coach said it's legal, so it must be so.The only way they can beat him is to try to get in his head, which has the opposite effect. Don't let Timmy get fired up. He thrives on people doubting him and disrespecting him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Starts with the coach.
    Advantage Boston.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Bieksa is a moron and I didn't think I could hate the classless Canucks any more, but now this. I hope the B's destroy them in front of their lame fans in game 5, then we celebrate at the GAHDEN in game 6 when they fill up that Stanley Cup with that DIRTY WATER!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

It's pretty amazing, isn't it.

Keep poking the bear. Refs will call a few, but they won't go completely nuts with calls. They make mistakes, but they're also professionals who don't fall for this "lobby through the media" stuff. And if they do, Boston has shown they can limit VAN's PP chances and, to be honest, cause MORE frustration.

No reason for Boston to change a thing, and this bulletin board stuff only makes it more so.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

The choir boys and girls of Vancouver are so innocent in this series. The big mean Bruins are just cheating and trying to hurt those poor defenseless Canucks. 

Patrice Bergeron had the bite coming to him from Burrows, I mean really Burrows is such a clean player and I can imagine he will be a Lady Bing finalist for years to come. 

And who does this Leaky Tim Thomas guy think he is, I mean really he should sit back in the blue and wait for all the shots to come at him it's really worked well for Berto the last 2 games; he keeps leaving the crease and cutting down the angles, how does he expect the Canucks to score if he keeps challenging them. He is very inconsiderate like that, gosh. 

Little Raffi Torres almost hurt his elbow on that Beastly Johnny Boychuck's chin in game 3 when he jumped up to hit him and Boychuck moved! Just who do these Bruins think they are!!!! 

Even the league is trying to give the series to Boston, 4 games to Aaron Rome for nothing. 

Maybe if the Canucks just played instead of bitching, they would not have been embarrassed in Boston... but then again, maybe not.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

calling TT "leaky" is like calling luongo "air tight". what color is the sky in their world? i really hope TT gets ahold of that reading material. fire up TT, real good move vancouver. all of these quips from the canucks seem like they are TRYING TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES, that what they are saying is true. funny stuff

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Smacks of desperation, arrogance, and looking for the refs to take control of the game for the players who can't. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Vancouver Continues To Mouth Off:
    [QUOTE]"I think we're giving him too much respect, to be honest," sniffed Canucks defenseman Kevin Bieksa . "We're not shooting enough pucks at him. "He's leaky. You've seen pucks go through all playoffs long. We've got to make his life a little more difficult." UNBELIEVABLE. Again, you don't say this in the press.  You can think it, say in the locker room, etc, but you do not give teams bulletin board material. Ever. Step on their throats!
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

You are exactly right.  Losers talk and Winners Play.  I have actually respected Bieksa quite a bit in this series, but that is a stupid thing to say in any series.  Considering this goalie responds to criticism as well as any athlete who comes to mind, they should be playing by the Bellichick/Boucher media guidelines at this point.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Burrows finally wants to fight but the goalie.
    Never done, just never.
    That says everything about that guy, punk, coward, classless ect
    And the thing is I think timmy could handle him!!!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I had a lot of respect for Dahlia and Hedwig Sedin before this series.  They've done a disservice to hard-nosed Swedes like PJ Axelsson whom we all respect. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

This is funny considering the Bruins only play this team once a year. Never heard any of this from rival teams. BRUINS in 6!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver Continues To Mouth Off:
    [QUOTE]Burrows finally wants to fight but the goalie. Never done, just never. That says everything about that guy, punk, coward, classless ect And the thing is I think timmy could handle him!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Canadianfan6[/QUOTE]

He got the blocker in his face for his trouble.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Good point, Ricky.
    AV would be well served to take a few pages out of Boucher's book.
    Luckily, he'll just continue to be an arrogant, disrespectful blowhard.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

they all sound like whiny, spoiled children. it's comical to hear this from grown men. they are putting on a clinic on "what not to say in a press conference"- well done, keep it up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Did anybody hear what H. Sedin said about the Horton hit - he said something like it looked like Horton initated the contact - he kind of skated into Rome. Crazy can not believe he was able to say that with a straight face.
    Posted by maddog2020[/QUOTE]

The Sedins can whine all they want. It's especially funny since they've both been invisible most of the time. vancouver has got to be the biggest group of self delusional morons I've seen in sports since the Jets. They got a gift when the NHL didn't suspend Burrows. But now with their game 2 antics and the cheap shot on Horton they've used up any free passes they may have gotten from the refs. All they can hope for is that the games stay close because if the outcome's been settled with 5 minutes left those 5 minutes are going to be used by the Bs to settle any business started earlier in the game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver Continues To Mouth Off : I can't tell if it's more arrogance, stupidity or just funny Vancouver doesn't get this. Bieska just said Thomas is "leaky". They don't get it. I want the Bruins to take all this out to Vancouver and just squash their throats in front of the Vancouver fans.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Wow, 5 goals in 4 games, that's a helluva leak. Sounds like he's gonna leak his way all the way to the Stanley and the Conn Smythe. I'll bet Luongo wishes he was that leaky. Unbelievable! Keep talking Canucks. Just too funny.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

The Bruins have outscored the Canucks what, 14-5. Sounds real leaky on the other end.   

Sections
Shortcuts