Vancouver early Jan. will need to let go of their d man!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Vancouver early Jan. will need to let go of their d man!

Early Jan. sami salo will be NHL ready meaning they need to let one of these  threego to make room  not back pickings: (1) Erhoff (2) Bieska (3) Elder.
    Never now maybe Salo could be traded
    The Bruins d men
    Ferrence Kampner Chara Stuart (LTIR) Sieds Boychuk McQuaid
    The Bruins will need to get Ferrence traded and EDM. oilers are looking for an experience d man so PC get on the phone trade Ferrence while you can he is healthy now.

Paille can be ship to some team will be looking for an experienced PKer and that he is. I don't care if we get a bucket of frozen pucks for him we need Bieska.

With these two off the roster will give us enough space for one the three d men mention above.

Vancouver are looking for prospects in return we have that any three can help our Bruins d but my first shot would be Bieska he is the grittiest,  tough can score and play PP. He will fit nice in Bruins uniform hurry PC start talking.

Our d depth will be stronger and tougher
    Chara Boychuk Sieds Bieska McQuaid Kampner Stuart when healthy not bad

The so''urce is CBC satellite hot stove

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Vancouver early Jan. will need to let go of their d man!

I'd take any one of those 3. Bieska would be the toughest, but he's also the least reliable in his own zone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

None of these guys is what this team needs.. a swift skating puck mover who could also control the PP coming out of his own with the puck... A guy who probably could be had since their  team is going nowhere is Brent Burns of Minnesota.. There have been whispers that he might be moved..He would be my ideal guy on the blueline for the B's.. and the B's have the draft picks and young players to move to get him...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

HEYYY Cowboy! If that's true ABSOULTELY! Burns is a stud! However, I thought they'd move Barker before Burns. I'd take Barker over any of the above mentioned too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver early Jan. will need to let go of their d man!:
    [QUOTE]None of these guys is what this team needs.. a swift skating puck mover who could also control the PP coming out of his own with the puck... A guy who probably could be had since their  team is going nowhere is Brent Burns of Minnesota.. There have been whispers that he might be moved..He would be my ideal guy on the blueline for the B's.. and the B's have the draft picks and young players to move to get him...
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]
    Im pretty sure Ehrhoff fits that bill

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver early Jan. will need to let go of their d man! : Im pretty sure Ehrhoff fits that bill
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

Yes he would be, so would Burns... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver early Jan. will need to let go of their d man! : Im pretty sure Ehrhoff fits that bill
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

No he doesn't and comes with a price tag. He might be a very good d-man but lacks mobility.  Bruins have guys like that already.
    If Vancouver needs to clear cap space whom will the Bruins send back to them that doesn't carry any cap space ?  Where are the Bruins going to get the cap space ?
    Vancouver is not a good trading partner with the Bruins at the moment.