Vancouver fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Vancouver fans

I was just on TSN Forumn,i thought Montreal fans were the most rude and cocky,not anymore Vancouver fans are brutal.Come on Bruins you have to beat Vancover,to shut there fans up,there saying use are nothing but bums and goons,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

Re: Vancouver fans

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver fans:

Posted by WeCanKnockTheBruins

You proved my point didn't you.Van fans are jerks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Actually for the most part their pretty good - coming from a Bruins fan in Vancouver.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I have yet to met fans of a team who don't have a base of very annoying fans!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

If you could see how many Bruin's fans are trolling on Vancouver forum you would shut up ...most of them are vulgar using words I won't say here... no wonder why we hate you so much! Respect they don't seem to know the meaning of this word....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Who Cares, Go Bruins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

Now that i have said this i won't come back ...oh! by the way good luck you'll need it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver fans:
    Now that i have said this i won't come back ...oh! by the way good luck you'll need it.
    Posted by WeCanKnockTheBruins

yawn!!!!!!wow thats it. u signed up for an account with boston.com for that? wow, we may need luck but u need a life!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

like i said before (i'm a long time b's fan living in vancouver) the canuck fans that jump on the bandwagon here far outnumbers any other hockey market.

when i was a kid it was uncool to be a canucks fan (late 70's early 80's) and only the special-ed kids work the black, orange/yellow flying-v clown sweaters.

1994 was fun here the team was exciting and they gained alot of fans...

Sections
Shortcuts