Vancouver GM remarks on misfortunate accident on Raymond

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Vancouver GM remarks on misfortunate accident on Raymond

gee, no van fans refer to the video where the most important part of the whole incident takes place where Raymond initiates the contact, interferes with Boychuk and then ends up on the losing end.

Instead this mythical play takes places where neither player was near each other and Boychuk interferes with Raymond.

Then again, blatant homerism will probably count too many on the ice for the Bruins, 5 men, 2 pink elephants and a donkey.

WATCH THE VIDEO.

Wasting my breath.  Clearly want to agitiate and nothing more.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver GM remarks on misfortunate accident on Raymond:
    [QUOTE]gee, no van fans refer to the video where the most important part of the whole incident takes place where Raymond initiates the contact, interferes with Boychuk and then ends up on the losing end. Instead this mythical play takes places where neither player was near each other and Boychuk interferes with Raymond. Then again, blatant homerism will probably count too many on the ice for the Bruins, 5 men, 2 pink elephants and a donkey. WATCH THE VIDEO. Wasting my breath.  Clearly want to agitiate and nothing more.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

You missed the unicorn...he was pivotal to the play too...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX. Show DarkFenX's posts

Hey how about the fact that Raymond tried to corral the puck. I can't believe you made a comparison to Nathan Horton who clearly passed the puck way before the hit and Raymond who slipped and spun while trying to put the puck on his stick and got hit by Boychuk going at 2 mph. If I see my opponent about to take the puck, I would assume that he will be able to gather it and not slip, and check him to the wall.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver GM remarks on misfortunate accident on Raymond : Maybe you should look back at the posts made by Boston fans on this very site after the Rome-Horton hit.  Boston fans take a back seat to nobody when it comes to whining. And let's point out the difference between a "severe" (?) concussion and a broken vertebrae.  Pachioretty. Raymond. Who's next, Bruins?
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

head coach ''clode'' if they lose tonite LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Totally wasting your time.
    Over the last few years I've seen the following Bruins lose significant time or have been possibly knocked out of the game;
    Savard - and there was no suspension for Cooke INJUSTICE 1
    Savard - this year, no Bruins fans that I recall were calling for a suspension, it was generally accpeted as a clean hockey play.
    Horton of course - JUSTICE happened (1)
    Krecji knocked out of the playoffs last year, could be argued as a dirty hit, but by and large Bruins fans didn't.
    Alberts when he was here was concussed, very dirty play, suspension wasn't long enough, head was targetted (pre head hunting rule), but he was clearly on his knees, vulnerable and blatant attempt to injure.
    Bergeron concussed 1st time
    Bergeron concussed 2nd time

And I've left quite a few out.

And how many have the Bruins injured?
    Max Pax plus Raymond equal about 400 players maimed each time the Bruins play.

Got it.  That math works.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver GM remarks on misfortunate accident on Raymond :  head coach ''clode'' if they lose tonite LOL
    Posted by WeCanKnockTheBruins[/QUOTE]
    Shouldn't "lol" signify that something is funny? What am I missing(outside of the patience to debate a child)?
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver GM remarks on misfortunate accident on Raymond : Maybe you should look back at the posts made by Boston fans on this very site after the Rome-Horton hit.  Boston fans take a back seat to nobody when it comes to whining. And let's point out the difference between a "severe" (?) concussion and a broken vertebrae.  Pachioretty. Raymond. Who's next, Bruins?
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    It seems you've forgotten to list Luongo(hurt feelings) and Henrik Sedin(lost  manhood) in this list of players the Bruins have "hurt".
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!  1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Totally wasting your time. Over the last few years I've seen the following Bruins lose significant time or have been possibly knocked out of the game; Savard - and there was no suspension for Cooke INJUSTICE 1 Savard - this year, no Bruins fans that I recall were calling for a suspension, it was generally accpeted as a clean hockey play. Horton of course - JUSTICE happened (1) Krecji knocked out of the playoffs last year, could be argued as a dirty hit, but by and large Bruins fans didn't. Alberts when he was here was concussed, very dirty play, suspension wasn't long enough, head was targetted (pre head hunting rule), but he was clearly on his knees, vulnerable and blatant attempt to injure. Bergeron concussed 1st time Bergeron concussed 2nd time And I've left quite a few out. And how many have the Bruins injured? Max Pax plus Raymond equal about 400 players maimed each time the Bruins play. Got it.  That math works.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

you're missing the point ,badhab.  bruins are goons.  that's how they win, by injuring the other team.  you forgot when lucic put all his weight on hamhuis who was going for a clean take-out-your-knees type of hit.  very dirty on the part of lucic.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver GM remarks on misfortunate accident on Raymond :  head coach ''clode'' if they lose tonite LOL
    Posted by WeCanKnockTheBruins[/QUOTE]

Yes, so predictable. If they lose and we laugh at them, then they say to us "We got to the 7th game of the Stanley Cup finals, what did the Habs do?". Then we cant think of a reply so we change our names to make it look like we are Vancouver fans cause we cant argue with the Bruins success. Yes, Bruins fans are so predictable.
    And if they win, of course, we get to take the summer off to do things outside other than sitting at a computer trolling a Bruins fan site. So really, Quebecois like you and me (although you seem more Portugeuese than Quebecois) cant lose here.
    HAHAHAHAHA

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver GM remarks on misfortunate accident on Raymond : Yes, so predictable. If they lose and we laugh at them, then they say to us "We got to the 7th game of the Stanley Cup finals, what did the Habs do?". Then we cant think of a reply so we change our names to make it look like we are Vancouver fans cause we cant argue with the Bruins success. Yes, Bruins fans are so predictable. And if they win, of course, we get to take the summer off to do things outside other than sitting at a computer trolling a Bruins fan site. So really, Quebecois like you and me (although you seem more Portugeuese than Quebecois) cant lose here. HAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]

Well done, I think you are correct.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Oh my god - I've never seen so much whining by a team, organization, and its fanbase in all my life.

Does Vancouver mean "wailing infant" in French or something?  Have some dignity, will you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver GM remarks on misfortunate accident on Raymond : you're missing the point ,badhab.  bruins are goons.  that's how they win, by injuring the other team.  you forgot when lucic put all his weight on hamhuis who going for a clean take-out-your-knees type of hit.  very dirty on the part of lucic.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

Hahaha are you serious?  You are blaming Lucic for Hamhuis laying a low hip check and twisting his own ankle?  I didn't know that you were suppose to avoid landing on a player that just tried to take out your knees.  What a joke!  And how are the Bruins goons and not the Canucks?  I'm pretty sure both teams have one player out for the series, even though the only dirty hit their was the one by Rome.  Just because the Bruins play a physical syle of hockey and are real men doesn't mean they are goons.  I think because of how big of pansies the Canucks are it makes the Bruins look a lot worse.  I mean all they do is flop and cry.  Be a man and stand up!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver GM remarks on misfortunate accident on Raymond : Hahaha are you serious?  You are blaming Lucic for Hamhuis laying a low hip check and twisting his own ankle?  I didn't know that you were suppose to avoid landing on a player that just tried to take out your knees.  What a joke!  And how are the Bruins goons and not the Canucks?  I'm pretty sure both teams have one player out for the series, even though the only dirty hit their was the one by Rome.  Just because the Bruins play a physical syle of hockey and are real men doesn't mean they are goons.  I think because of how big of pansies the Canucks are it makes the Bruins look a lot worse.  I mean all they do is flop and cry.  Be a man and stand up!
    Posted by bostonbruins69[/QUOTE]

It's called sarcasm... look at his screen name and avatar.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver GM remarks on misfortunate accident on Raymond : It's called sarcasm... look at his screen name and avatar.
    Posted by BuzzardBoots[/QUOTE]

My bad!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

i thought he was serious for a second but then realized he was being sarcastic. was pretty funny when read as satirical

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver GM remarks on misfortunate accident on Raymond : Hahaha are you serious?  You are blaming Lucic for Hamhuis laying a low hip check and twisting his own ankle?  I didn't know that you were suppose to avoid landing on a player that just tried to take out your knees.  What a joke!  And how are the Bruins goons and not the Canucks?  I'm pretty sure both teams have one player out for the series, even though the only dirty hit their was the one by Rome.  Just because the Bruins play a physical syle of hockey and are real men doesn't mean they are goons.  I think because of how big of pansies the Canucks are it makes the Bruins look a lot worse.  I mean all they do is flop and cry.  Be a man and stand up!
    Posted by bostonbruins69[/QUOTE]

Jump off the bandwagon if you're going to attack legitimate and respected posters bro. There's no room for that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Gillis has done this thruout the playoffs and usually gets the next game called his way, absolutely obnoxious.

Yes this could have been called a penalty especially when you watch it slo-mo, but then the 6 dozen other infractions throughout would need to be called as well.

In real time he takes him out, 99.9 % no call on this, happening all series both teams. You want to watch interference watch Van at their own D line tonight they use a 2 man interference play to ride the player out of forecheck and never get called.

A shame Raym is hurt but it is a far cry from a suspendable play.