Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Vancouver needs a D

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

Re: Vancouver needs a D

Wheeler and Stuart + a pick for The Sedin's, get it done.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver needs a D:
    Why not offer Mark Stuart + Boychuk for Kessler Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

It would be a waste of time and the lawyer's fee (about $1200) preparing the proposal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

Why not offer Mark Stuart + Boychuk for Kessler Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

Because you couldn't even get Kess..out before they hung up.  If they offer a better pick than Chi for Stuart then yea I would deal with Van but I don't think Van have anything to offer the Bruins and anything the Bruins might want is not available

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

If the Bs are sending stuart anywhere yes send him there for a better draft pick than what chicago would give.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I don't see the Canuckleheads giving up anyone on there roster. They went down to the farm for tonite. I see Paul Mara is now a scab Hab again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Boychuk and Stuart for kesler?

You are officially the worst poster on here.

Congrats

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

I have no doubt that Mike Gillis would laugh his a$s off and then hang up on Chiarelli

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Andrew Ference grew up in Western Canada.  Played in Calgary.  Might be an interesting option for them.

What would the Bruins realistically ask for for one of their D's -- Mason Raymond? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Correction: Vancouver needs 4 D.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Sorry Stanley but I already said the B's should ship Stuart to Van in another thread. beat ya to it! :-p

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Seriuosly Stanley? This is where people think you're not just breathing pure air! Kesler has put himself into 1 of the top 3 2 way forwards in the league! You really think PC would even seriously ask this?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

nite,

Kesler is the best two way fwd and also is gonna crack 40+ goals. 

Van will get by and pick up some retreads off other teams.  Andy McDonald types.  They will be fine.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Penner Cohen Wild and Bartkowski for the Sedins woul work for me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Sorry Shupe! I'd still take PD in Detroit over Kesler. If he can do it for another couple of yrs then I'd rank him #1.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Vancouver does need a defenceman but are so close to the cap,a deal for one seems highly unlikely.

Sections
Shortcuts