Vancouver's coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Vancouver's coach

I can't think of his name right now,doesn't really matter,question i have is if Vancouver player came out on ice with a knife and gutted a Bruin player do you think he would support his player and say it was just an accident he didn't meam to do it,he's a real piece of work that one

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

Re: Vancouver's coach

YES HE WOULD HE IS FRENCH

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

LIKE PATRICE BERGERON HUBBY TOLD ME

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

What coach in his right mind would dish on his player, Rome in this case, a quick toss "under the bus"?  None.  Not good in leadership.  I would expect the whole team to rally around Rome.  The real test of the Bs is to rally around as well, Seguin et al. will have to step up their offensive games.  Dare I say, Shawn Thornton will have to play like he did with Anaheim a few years back. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

NO HUBBY DARLING I'M JUST WORRIED ABOUT THAT STICK...WHY DON'T YOU COME WITH ME ...I WANT YOU TO SEE A DOCTOR

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockeymusic. Show hockeymusic's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver's coach:
    [QUOTE]What coach in his right mind would dish on his player, Rome in this case, a quick toss "under the bus"?  None.  Not good in leadership.  I would expect the whole team to rally around Rome.  The real test of the Bs is to rally around as well, Seguin et al. will have to step up their offensive games.  Dare I say, Shawn Thornton will have to play like he did with Anaheim a few years back. 
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Frankly, I'm glad Julien condemned this "finger in the mouth" mentality- on both teams. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

True enough, but it's sad that the Bruins had to reciprocate before the League would step up and lay out concrete punishments for it.

Vigneault's woe-is-us schtick looks even more ridiculous next to Claude's more neutral "whatever happens, happens and we'll deal with it like champions should" approach.  Thomas was still in the blue paint when he waxed Sedin - in fact, he never leaves the blue paint on that entire play, and Sedin, having just gloved the puck down into the blue paint, has his toes into the blue paint.  Kpow.  Sorry.   It's also laughable to complain to the officials about a goaltender coming out to cut down the angle.

No question that the Canucks will be trying that "stand behind him" routine tonight.  Defense will have to be smart about clearing a path for TT but also tracking the late lateral pass (think of the Torres goal in game one).  That guy behind Thomas could become the finisher on a tic-tac-toe play:

TAC___
             /            \
           /               \                |
         /    timmy   TOE ---------o|  <-- goal line
    TIC                                    |

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Vancouver's coach

...is a worthless, shiteating pr!ck. And those are his endearing qualities.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver's coach : ^^Seek help. You have some serious issues if your life has come to creating messageboard characters to entertain yourself with. Enjoy the Zimas and Twinkies tonight in mommy's basement, little dork.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE] HUBBY LOL YOU'RE REPLYING TO ME... I DID NOT SAY IN THAT POST WHO'S MY HUBBY ...lol BUT OF COURSE YOU KNOW I'M YOUR WIFE...YOU KNEW I WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU ... SO SWEET OF YOU

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]Vancouver's coach ...is a worthless, shiteating pr!ck. And those are his endearing qualities.
    Posted by CHARAWINSTHENORRIS[/QUOTE]

Good to see mature, fair and objective commentary here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Boy this Vigneault has a lot of complaints. When the mighty Canucks were up 2-0 all he could do was smirk & grin when he was at the podium, now he looks a little more grim. Whats wrong Alain did you expect a sweep? Next thing you know he'll be complaining that TT is stopping too many pucks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vancouver's coach : Good to see mature, fair and objective commentary here.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Ignore them, they are big city folk. Not like us.
    We just got indoor plumbing in fact.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

FUNNY THIS TREAD CUZ I SAW VIGNEAULT AND JULIEN EATING TOGETHER AT A RESTAURANT ...THEY WERE EATING SHI* TOGETHER .. HUBBY WAS MAD TO SEE THAT..HE ASKED ME TO HIDE WITH HIM CUZ WE WERE ASHAMED

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The difference between the coaches has been glaring.  Julien ripping into his own players and demanding more class, while Vignaeult defends everything his guys do (biting included), complains about Thomas, and says Horton shouldn't have been "admiring" his pass.  I hope Calude's 'high-road' approach pays off in the end.

If the refs are going to 'be aware' of Thomas leaving the crease, let's hope they are also aware of a penalty that is clearly on the books as well -- diving.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Vigneault will criticize his team after the series to save face, Julien did it in series to maintain class and consistency.

Like the team they ripped off for their name (Canuck means Canadian which is a Canadien), they will blow their 2-0 series lead.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE] Like the team they ripped off for their name (Canuck means Canadian which is a Canadien)
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? Because I was almost certain that Canuck meant spoiled sausage patty. As in "Waitress, my egg sandwich has a Canuck on it".

Sections
Shortcuts