Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!

These pathetic little fellows will have the time of their lives in their green body condoms. Is there any way they can be replaced by the girl that showed her b**bs to Ben Eager? That would certainly be met with tolerance by the faithful.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!:
    When I was 15, I went to a Bruins/Sabres playoff game at the Garden (the one where Adam Oates scored in OT).  This guy and girl wearing Sabres jerseys were walking back to their car and were just tormented by these 'fans'.  The Sabres LOST and I (a lifelong Bruins fan) was scared to be in the vicinity of these 'fans' and I was terrified for this guy and his girlfriend. The point being, that I would be very frightenend if I were the green guys.  I think that they will be OK in the Garden (unless they are unruly), but they should probably pay to park RIGHTNEXT to the stadium. 
    Posted by Bigpapa1977

Good point. Its unacceptable to intimidate and threaten other fans even if they do support the Habs or, recently, the Canucks. The hate (almost completely from other teams' trolls) on these boards and especially on TSN site would put Emperor Palpatine to shame. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!:
    In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!! : Where is this photo?  Let's see what you look like. Do you also smoke crystal meth?  Or, are you always this incoherent?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

its in the thread this troll started and just googled vancouver fans and posted a random picture of 2 people. Still funny though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

These pathetic little fellows will have the time of their lives in their green body condoms. Is there any way they can be replaced by the girl that showed her b**bs to Ben Eager? That would certainly be met with tolerance by the faithful.
    Posted by scotland19

Best post of the thread.  I agree 100%.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

What a thread...

I don't know what's worse - the fact that Hanrahan1 used a Star Wars reference to Emperor Palpatine, or the fact I got it!!!!

Let's concentrate on the on-ice activities people.

;^)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

She/it actually posted a picture of her and her fat a-$-$ and her boyfriend with a fro-hawk, 1980's sunglasses, and a man purse...tooooooo funny!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!! : Good point. Its unacceptable to intimidate and threaten other fans even if they do support the Habs or, recently, the Canucks. The hate (almost completely from other teams' trolls) on these boards and especially on TSN site would put Emperor Palpatine to shame. 
    Posted by Hanrahan1

I tend to agree and I am never in favor of someone getting assaulted unless they chose to fight on their own.

But...there is certain behavior that goes so far towards inviting a butt-kicking that you can't really feel bad about it when it happens.  I go to a lot of away games as a fan and am always respectful and only cheer for my team (not against the home team).  For the people that stand and taunt the homes fans, draw as much attention to themselves as possible, and act like jerks -- I won't lose any sleep over them having a rough night.  Not wishing for anyone to get hurt, but it's kind of like the guy who gets attacked by the Grizzly bear after poking it with a stick over and over.  I just kind of shrug my shoulders and hope they learn their lesson.

The green men seem to be coming into Boston very cocky ("we're gonna be relentless"), so we'll see what happens...they might regret it.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdouce. Show jjdouce's posts

I hope someone at the game pins one of these clowns down and uses some mustrad to put a nice spoked B on the front of his little uniform, a little black and or gold would nice on there, don't you think :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

I hope they remember that the speedo rule also applies to full body condoms. That is, the potato goes in the front...not the back. Not a great look when you mix up the placement.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

I remember being at a Hartford Whaler - Bruins playoff game - in the Neely Era. We were in the upper deck last couple of rows - all Bruins fans a Whaler fan in a Whaler jersery was walking up the stairs mocking the B's fans. He must have 50 beers and sodas thrown at him. He was totally drenched but stood there with his arms up like a calling a TD. What an idiot - This was in Hartford I can only imagine what they would do to the green men.

Does any other team in hockey have something like the green men? I think it is kind of disgraceful of them to do that - kind of classless but the overall organization seems pretty classless to me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Poor bruins fans always finding something to complain about....PATHETIC...: the anthem, the bite, lapierre, sedin twins, burrows, the refs, TT, Chara.Torres, CJ, Chiarelli, ference, the green men...Is life in Boston so boring ? i really do have compassion for you guys!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gymrat11. Show gymrat11's posts

Actually life in vancouver for you must be boring...you have a skinny boyfriend with a purse, you have a fat a-$-$ and you troll around in a boston forum!!! Now wasnt it canuck fans complaining that colin campbell was the father of gregory and he stepped down and now look what happened, burrows turned into mike tyson

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Poor canucks fans.

They have a moron trolling another teams fanbase making them all look like a huge group of $#%^ heads.

"is life in boston boring?"

You've clearly never been here but we have 5 professional sports teams that are in the elite of their respective leagues, more colleges and universities per capita than anywhere in the world and bumping nightlife. Is life so boring in VAN that you have nothing else to do but make a fool of yourself on a messag board for 100posts so far?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

instead of repeating yourself why don't you copy and paste your old posts... would be easier for U hydrocephalic brainless rat.
    Posted by 4FortheCup

thats funny I never said something like that to you, but i did to Greatseason.

You just got exposed troll. You must be sad, boring and lonely. Back on ignore you go.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Guys, 4forthe Cup is Greatseason.  They both write at the same 3rd grade level and say the same things.  Join me in taking great joy that he's still so crushed by the Bruins defeat of the Habs that he is opening new accounts here and posting all day instead of doing anything with his life.  It's funny and sad (mostly funny, for me).

Bruins 4 games; Habs 3.  Montreal eliminated.  No answer for that, crybaby.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Sad that Geatseason is on his 4th team's nuts just hoping that he can FINALLY say I told you so.

His "wife" (read male lover) from TAMPA must have given him the boot after he was caught snooping through his boston.com account. When he say what a obsessive clown he was shrimping he was given the boot.

Greatseason's broken English doesn't serve him well trying to pose as a Vancouver fan. TFF! What a tool!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

Typical bruins...classless, violent and agressive... how proud are you?
    Posted by 4FortheCup

I know it bites doesn't it???? Why is it again that everyone and every team in the NHL hates the cansmhucks hmmmmmmmm???

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!! : instead of going to gym why don't you get more education ... that way you would be able to write a least 5 sentences without repeating always the same words..
    Posted by 4FortheCup

The correct spelling is five not 5 moron!!! And it should say without always repeating the same words you dumbazz.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Fitzy and Smitty in Southie have put out a bid of $1000 per green tooth.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Typical bruins...classless, violent and agressive... how proud are you?
    Posted by 4FortheCup

Classless?  Says the person who has a woman with her legs spread as their avatar.....

The Green Men are typical Canadiens..... Copying something invented in America.  Real original.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!! : Classless?  Says the person who has a woman with her legs spread as their avatar..... The Green Men are typical Canadiens..... Copying something invented in America.  Real original.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards

Finally someone else has brought this up.  The first time I saw this outfit was when the Bruins played Carolina a few years back.  Game2 of that series.
    It was someone in the balcony wearing a yellow outfit, yellow-man. I said to myself only in Boston. 
    It finally got to the West coast of Canada this season and it's a big novelty. LOL
    I'm Canadian and not offended.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!! : thats funny I never said something like that to you, but i did to Greatseason. You just got exposed troll. You must be sad, boring and lonely. Back on ignore you go.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

You got it ILH ,  that troll is even trying to spell and put sentences together.  Not fooling anyone.  The same person.
    From Habs fan (1st series) didn't have enough time to become a Phily fan , then Tampa and now Canucks. 
    I have her on ignore after realized. Just wish we don't reply.

Sections
Shortcuts