Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!:
    LOl never saw women's legs it's about time! puritan America !
    Posted by 4FortheCup

LOL... No actually I get to see them in person, not on a computer.... you loser.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!!:
    In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!! : Finally someone else has brought this up.  The first time I saw this outfit was when the Bruins played Carolina a few years back.  Game2 of that series. It was someone in the balcony wearing a yellow outfit, yellow-man. I said to myself only in Boston.  It finally got to the West coast of Canada this season and it's a big novelty. LOL I'm Canadian and not offended.
    Posted by BsLegion

Oh, well I was actually referring to the TV show 'It's always sunny in Philadelphia' where one of the characters, Charlie, dresses up as "green man", on multiple occasions.  Because of this, "green man" has been a pretty trendy halloween costume the past couple of years and you see people in these full body suits, all different colors at various places. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

LOl never saw women's legs it's about time! puritan America ! Or may i say hypocrite .. still virgin ? ahahahah
    Posted by 4FortheCup

I think it's hilarious how I'm 17 and I write at a much smarter, more coherent level than you do Greatseason. Would you mind going through the trouble of actually graudating high school before you jump from bandwagon to bandwagon?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!! : 5 professionnal sports uhhhhhhhh 5 more reasons to complain !
    Posted by 4FortheCup

Yep. 5 elite professional sports teams and a sh*tload of competitive college athletic programs. What does Vancouver, I mean, Montreal have besides the Scabs? Oh yeah, the Alouettes. Hahahahahahaha.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

did they get tix next to the penalty box?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Ryan Whitney was saying that 90% of the NHL is rooting for the Bruins because the players and coaches throughout the league cannot stand classless Vancouver.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

where did you get this ?

I could understand the hate as Burrows and Lapierre are 2 of the worst smack talkers (when you can understand their English) .  Kessler also has been a royal ar_se although seems like he's quiet these days. At least from my veiwpoint.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!! : where did you get this ? I could understand the hate as Burrows and Lapierre are 2 of the worst smack talkers (when you can understand their English) .  Kessler also has been a royal ar_se although seems like he's quiet these days. At least from my veiwpoint.
    Posted by BsLegion

I heard this too on the radio....

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/06/01/gresh-zo-with-ryan-whitney-90-of-nhl-doesnt-want-vancouver-to-win/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!! : I heard this too on the radio.... http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/06/01/gresh-zo-with-ryan-whitney-90-of-nhl-doesnt-want-vancouver-to-win/
    Posted by gardenbees

Cool.  Believable

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wait...two days ago these guys said they wouldn't make the trip to Boston even if it was free.

I highly doubt they're going green tonight to behave like idiots.  Cops have better things to deal with than this invitation to a beatdown.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

Someone should drop these 2 on their heads outside the garden before the game even begins.A little red mixed with green should look good on these 2 idiots.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

In Response to Re: Vancouver's green men get all expenses paid trip to Boston! Are you kidding me!!! : where did you get this ? I could understand the hate as Burrows and Lapierre are 2 of the worst smack talkers (when you can understand their English) .  Kessler also has been a royal ar_se although seems like he's quiet these days. At least from my veiwpoint.
    Posted by BsLegion
    The Canucks while they have only done it a couple of times in the series, probably because of the gravity of a Cip finals are serial divers.

The Sudin dive in Game 1 was classic Canuck hockey. Just the same a darn good team that can mirror the other teams game and capitalize on theirs when the opportunities present themselves.

Sections
Shortcuts