Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

I'M SO LOST BY ALL THE RUMORS... NO ONE CAN SAY WHAT PC WILL DO UNTIL IT IS DONE.

WHY AM I SHOUTING?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

He has to go somewhere -- watching him lately -- playing very un-Vanek-like. A change to a contender will most likely cure that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bruins will get Vanek for Subban and our 1st pick and in another trade they will send Loui for a D

mark my words

[/QUOTE]

would not be surprised...this could the "issue" Erikson is having tonight. Johnson from Columbus?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Problem is Stanley, and I wouldn't completely mind it if it happens, our biggest weakness right now isn't getting a proven sniper, it's getting a number 2 D. Where does he play?

Vanek is a healthy scratch though, so he's likely moving somewhere.

[/QUOTE]

Yesssssssss. I love it ...and I wonder if Loui is icluded in the deal , healthy scratch tonight ...how about Loui and our 1st pick for Vanek ?    Vanek is not Jagr ...Jagr couldnt scored a single goal last year against the Hawks ...watch Vanek ...he will fill up the net, that would be Awesome !

[/QUOTE]

Really? Eriksson was a healthy tonight (eriksson, not erickson btw. He's from Sweden not Minnesota)? Well lets see.... *does 2 seconds of research* no he was suffering from a minor injury. Good talk 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Did I just read Eriksson and a 1st rounder for a Vanek rental was a good idea from the future GM? Lord help us....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Why does everyone assume Vanek is a rental ? PC would likely ask to speak to the agent andddddddddd Vanek in my opinion would love a contract in Boston. So go for it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NegativeTrollsAbound. Show NegativeTrollsAbound's posts

you guyes are aiming too high.

defenseman and maybe gaborik or an older forward with speed like Whitney.

vanek will be on the west coast.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

A deal with the the CBJ would make more sense: Columbus wants to get rid of Gaborik and then Nikitin would be the D man thrown in, not Johnson who gets 4.3M each of the next 4 years. 

Yup, Vanek will be heading west likely - SJ or maybe LA.  But, LA is chasing Moulson.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I have been quiet this season but I think scoring is a better move for the Bruins than D. The Bruins D is doing well and they are one of the top D teams in the NHL. Vanek the Bruin killer would be the sniper they need to go to the cup. This man can play on any line and score in bunches he will give the Bruins 3 good scoring lines and be more compeitive in the scoring depo when they have face the high scoring west. If the Bruins can get him go for it. The Bruins have gone for high end scorers before and have lost, maybe this time things will work out but only tommaro will tell.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

great tone in your response...whatever...you focus on a typo? really? again, whatever.

I guess your formula for responding to the board are derisive comments.

I'll sit back and listen to the font of all Bruins knowledge. Tell us all what will happen and I will be so happy to find your posts perfectly typed each time. What a treat.

I bet its cold in your mom's basement.

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Problem is Stanley, and I wouldn't completely mind it if it happens, our biggest weakness right now isn't getting a proven sniper, it's getting a number 2 D. Where does he play?

Vanek is a healthy scratch though, so he's likely moving somewhere.

[/QUOTE]

Yesssssssss. I love it ...and I wonder if Loui is icluded in the deal , healthy scratch tonight ...how about Loui and our 1st pick for Vanek ?    Vanek is not Jagr ...Jagr couldnt scored a single goal last year against the Hawks ...watch Vanek ...he will fill up the net, that would be Awesome !

[/QUOTE]

Really? Eriksson was a healthy tonight (eriksson, not erickson btw. He's from Sweden not Minnesota)? Well lets see.... *does 2 seconds of research* no he was suffering from a minor injury. Good talk 

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I still believe in Vanek to the Bruins and a D from Columbus

say goodbye to Malcom and Loui

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

F off Stanley.  That's a BS title of a thread.

You're the worst.

[/QUOTE]

Here is the link if you can read french smart azzzz

http://www.hockey30.com/nouvelles/les-bruins-prets-a-donner-subban-et-un-choix-de-premiere-ronde-pour-vanek/

[/QUOTE]

I'm going to stick up for NAS on this one.

Ever hear of the story of " the boy who cried wolf ". You post so many fictitious threads that the one time you post a legitimate one it is hard to believe .

His reaction was understandable considering your constant fantasy land bullzhit.

Despite this thread which has some validity to it.............. I agree with his comment of " you are the worst ".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Vanek on the Bruins is an idea that appeals to me.

Agree

Trading our very best prospect for him doesn't appeal to me.

Agree

The cupboard is pretty empty for prospects.

Specified as top end prospects and I agree.

Then again, if they want to beef up for a serious cup run, it might be worth it.  Subban and a 2nd or 3rd round pick I could live with that.

Losing Subban, having Vanek only as a rental and not winning it all would make me a frustrated Bruins fan seeing an enormous talent like Subban slip away and seeing Vanek walk come season's end. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sorry to disappoint you, but at 3:00 pm Malcolm & Loui will still be B'S....  and ST will still be on the 4th line....

all PC needs to do today is pick up a capable d-man or two.... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to no1bruinsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

And what about the D?

[/QUOTE]

according to Joe Haggarty, the Bruins and Columbus have been following each other. Rumours are a F and D from Columbus to Boston.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/bruins-blue-jackets-cooking-potential-deal

[/QUOTE]

The story suggests who might the Bruins be interested in from Columbus ? Jack Johnson.

This would be great...................chance of them trading Johnson to anyone ? Not so great. IMO they'd be stupid to even think of it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm going to stick up for NAS on this one.

Ever hear of the story of " the boy who cried wolf ". You post so many fictitious threads that the one time you post a legitimate one it is hard to believe .

His reaction was understandable considering your constant fantasy land bullzhit.

Despite this thread which has some validity to it.............. I agree with his comment of " you are the worst ".

[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Thank you.

[/QUOTE]

Your welcome. 

Just calling them as I see them...........good or bad.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

It's tomorrow! Not a thread of evidence yet.  Vanek has vanished from the vicious rumor mill.  At least Chowda and NAS agree.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Vanek to Boston is a long shot. Here's why.

1. NYI want a ton for him, more than is reasonable for a rental

2. Yes, rental. He will sign with the Wild in the off season. He played his college hockey there, his wife is from there, he lives there in the off season, he wants to be there. His buddy Pomminville is there as well. Could somebodyother than Minnesota make him an offer he can't refuse? Sure, but the Wild seem to have the inside track for sure.

The Columbus scuttlebutt seems to have more validity to me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

Here's what I've been thinking, and still do: there are two streams PC is pursuing:

1. Blockbuster deal to bring in a top-6 forward (read: snipah) and a top-4 defenseman. Kicking the tires with Columbus to see if he can make something work for Nikitin/Johnson and Gaborik; or with Buffalo for Vanek and Erhoff (as examples). If PC can make a trade like this for a playoff rental and a long-term add, while giving up a pick, a prospect, and maybe a current player, I think he'll do it.

2. Trolling for depth, in the form of a tough veteran defenseman (i.e. Mark Stuart) and a serviceable plug-in forward to guard against injury late in the season or in the playoffs. This is likely PC's fallback position and comfort zone.  

Either way, it will be an interesting day!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sorry to disappoint you, but at 3:00 pm Malcolm & Loui will still be B'S....  and ST will still be on the 4th line....

[/QUOTE]

This is a WIN WIN situation for me if PC doesnt make a big move to improve the team it increases my chances to become GM sooner than i tought......if he gets Vanek I will be a happy fan ....Subban has a bigger name than his talent ...he is good but not great so Subban + our 1st pick for Vanek and a Stanley Cup I say yesssssssss. If this trade doesnt happen PC will get closer to get fired at the end (or should I say at the beginning) of the playoffs because the Bruins aint going nowhere with a turtle on the roster

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's what I've been thinking, and still do: there are two streams PC is pursuing:

1. Blockbuster deal to bring in a top-6 forward (read: snipah) and a top-4 defenseman. Kicking the tires with Columbus to see if he can make something work for Nikitin/Johnson and Gaborik; or with Buffalo for Vanek and Erhoff (as examples). If PC can make a trade like this for a playoff rental and a long-term add, while giving up a pick, a prospect, and maybe a current player, I think he'll do it.

2. Trolling for depth, in the form of a tough veteran defenseman (i.e. Mark Stuart) and a serviceable plug-in forward to guard against injury late in the season or in the playoffs. This is likely PC's fallback position and comfort zone.  

Either way, it will be an interesting day!

[/QUOTE]

Woops...got my teams mixed up, that's what I get for posting before coffee.

I meant, Isles for Vanek and someone like Visnovsky, or Buffalo for Moulson and Erhoff/Tallinder...those types of deals...Cool

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At least Chowda and NAS agree.  

[/QUOTE]

No promises from me this will continue with any future discussions. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is a WIN WIN situation for me if PC doesnt make a big move to improve the team it increases my chances to become GM sooner than i tought......if he gets Vanek I will be a happy fan ....Subban has a bigger name than his talent ...he is good but not great so Subban + our 1st pick for Vanek and a Stanley Cup I say yesssssssss. If this trade doesnt happen PC will get closer to get fired at the end (or should I say at the beginning) of the playoffs because the Bruins aint going nowhere with a turtle on the roster

[/QUOTE]

what nonsense....  here's hoping PC signs the "turtle" for one more season.... 

Sections
Shortcuts