Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

is there any way we can trade stanley? for some reason, asking for a bag of pucks seems like a bit much. no disrespect to all the pucks out there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to islamorada's comment:

At least Chowda and NAS agree.  

No promises from me this will continue with any future discussions. 

Why should you even promise that?  Hope you stay the same chow.and this is not start of a softening up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:

is there any way we can trade stanley? for some reason, asking for a bag of pucks seems like a bit much. no disrespect to all the pucks out there.

Actually it happens once in the NHL history where a GM has been traded and its Michel Bergeron going to the NYR ....and besides I am not even GM yet ...so you cant trade your best asset adkbeesfan....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Hope you stay the same chow.and this is not start of a softening up.

[/QUOTE]

My wife has the same hopes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

If this happens, I don't like it.  I think it's too high a price.

I'd do it, but if Vanek doesnt agree to a contract before i would not.

Subban= no guarantee

1st round pick = Not a Chiarelli strength

Vanek = proven NHL sniper.

kel if the bruins were able to get vanek were would u see a talented sniper like that playing? If he plays on the 3 rd or 4 th line then he gets wAsted 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

Subban= no guarantee

kel if the bruins were able to get vanek were would u see a talented sniper like that playing? If he plays on the 3 rd or 4 th line then he gets wAsted 

He will play with Soderberg and Kelly ...but will also get some PP ice time ....its not a waste but you cant touch your first 2 lines unless he plays with Bergeron and March and CJ decides to put Reilly Smith on the 3rd 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Stan what do u do with Ericsson then? Press box?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Subban= no guarantee

Power Play! full-time...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:

Subban= no guarantee

Power Play! full-time...

I guess but bruins don't draw penalties like they should.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Stanley wrong as usual.............

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:

Stanley wrong as usual.............

When the B's pretend GM gets all his info from rumor sites,you know your teams prospects aren't good.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

According to RDS.ca.  PC has offered Malcon Subban + 2014 1st round pick for Vanek ...interesting ! , 

Guess again. The jerk was traded to the hated Canadiens: http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/24469608/report-thomas-vanek-traded-to-canadiens-for-draft-pick-prospect

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Bruins will get Vanek for Subban and our 1st pick and in another trade they will send Loui for a D

mark my words

Stanley , pls I will be more then happy to give u suggestions.  Not only hes not a bruin but he's playing for the worse enemy . No one saw mtl in there. Bad bad

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Bruins will get Vanek for Subban and our 1st pick and in another trade they will send Loui for a D

mark my words

Stanley , pls I will be more then happy to give u suggestions.  Not only hes not a bruin but he's playing for the worse enemy . No one saw mtl in there. Bad bad

You're just about the only thing on here that sucks more than Stanley 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

mark my words

And you're the  only one on the bruins nation that's ok with vanek going to mtl

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

mark my words

I'm fine with it. bring on the Habs, if they meet in the playoffs the B's will win.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

mark my words

why should I be alarmed. The habs aren't a threat in the east. They made this deal to get a head start on signing him. For this year, this isn't even coming close to being a big deal. Another example of you not understanding the league 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

why should I be alarmed. The habs aren't a threat in the east. They made this deal to get a head start on signing him. For this year, this isn't even coming close to being a big deal. Another example of you not understanding the league 

I disagree on that. They have the third best record in the east, just improved their scoring punch and should have a better PP. Tampa just made some significant moves, and maybe not for the better. If the Habs get past the Bolts in the first round, they'll give the Bruins a fight in the 2nd.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

mark my words

Youre such an irrational homer. How can you say mtl isn't a threat by the reg season record vs boston?

Mtl not winning the cup that's for sure but not a threat in the east that's absurd. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm fine with it. bring on the Habs, if they meet in the playoffs the B's will win.

Amen.  Bring it.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I disagree on that. They have the third best record in the east, just improved their scoring punch and should have a better PP. Tampa just made some significant moves, and maybe not for the better. If the Habs get past the Bolts in the first round, they'll give the Bruins a fight in the 2nd.

As if Montreal wasn't good enough with the man advantage and now they add a sniper like vanek. Got to stay out of the penalty box if u want to beat the Habs cause they are a below. Average team 5 on 5 red but vanek will help them there too

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

Trust me let's not play mtl. Losing to them is to hard to digest.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

i think theyre definetly a threat. I just think the B's are better. Word is he wants to test the free-agent market and wants to go to Minnesota. Who knows? A couple of good months in Montreal could change that.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

mark my words

Youre such an irrational homer. How can you say mtl isn't a threat by the reg season record vs boston?

Mtl not winning the cup that's for sure but not a threat in the east that's absurd. 

See this is where you and I differ. You want to know how good the habs are and run to the stats. I understand hockey, I understand the league, so I can do something known as "watching the game." The habs aren't in the same league as the bruins. Sure the habs could steal a series, but so could the sabres. Montreal isn't a threat. That isn't homerism, that's realism

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Trust me let's not play mtl. Losing to them is to hard to digest.

This makes the best rivalry in sports even better. Why would you not want to watch that series? I hope they meet.

• Sections
    Shortcuts