Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

According to RDS.ca.  PC has offered Malcon Subban + 2014 1st round pick for Vanek ...interesting ! , 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

Okay, now that Vanek is officially out of the picture who do you guys think the B's get?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Okay, now that Vanek is officially out of the picture who do you guys think the B's get?

I don't know who they're getting but it wouldn't surprise me if they kept their 1st round draft choice and Subban.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

By the way this is not a prediction but I think NYI would really need Subban ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Where will Vanek play ??   I see him playing with Soderberg and and Erickson ....that would send Kelly on the 4th line with Paille and Campbell and ST watching the games from home eating hotdogs ...that would be Awesome ......oh that would make me so happy same feeling I got when Pev the Lemon was traded to Dallas...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

F off Stanley.  That's a BS title of a thread.

You're the worst.

Here is the link if you can read french smart azzzz

http://www.hockey30.com/nouvelles/les-bruins-prets-a-donner-subban-et-un-choix-de-premiere-ronde-pour-vanek/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Bruins will get Vanek for Subban and our 1st pick and in another trade they will send Loui for a D

mark my words

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If this happens, I don't like it.  I think it's too high a price.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

You're the worst.

http://www.hockey30.com/nouvelles/les-bruins-prets-a-donner-subban-et-un-choix-de-premiere-ronde-pour-vanek/

Except that's not RDS, it's an interesting notion, but I agree with BadHab - too steep a price for a rental. I also don't think it works cap wise.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I'd do it, but if Vanek doesnt agree to a contract before i would not.

Subban= no guarantee

1st round pick = Not a Chiarelli strength

Vanek = proven NHL sniper.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

What ???   Subban and our 1st pick ....for a player that could contribute to another Stanley Cup????.  Are you kidding me ....I am overexcited to the idea of Vanek as a Bruin .....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

No to Vanek.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Problem is Stanley, and I wouldn't completely mind it if it happens, our biggest weakness right now isn't getting a proven sniper, it's getting a number 2 D. Where does he play?

Vanek is a healthy scratch though, so he's likely moving somewhere.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to red75's comment:

You're the worst.

Except that's not RDS, it's an interesting notion, but I agree with BadHab - too steep a price for a rental. I also don't think it works cap wise.

it would be pro-rated, and I'm not intelligent enough to figure it out on my own. I would assume someone from the roster would be going the other way to make it work.

Why am I on this thread?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Love to have Vanek at a reasonable price. Who wouldn't. The guy can score, but can he play a 200 ft game? If not, he'll pee off CJ and sit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Problem is Stanley, and I wouldn't completely mind it if it happens, our biggest weakness right now isn't getting a proven sniper, it's getting a number 2 D. Where does he play?

Yesssssssss. I love it ...and I wonder if Loui is icluded in the deal , healthy scratch tonight ...how about Loui and our 1st pick for Vanek ?    Vanek is not Jagr ...Jagr couldnt scored a single goal last year against the Hawks ...watch Vanek ...he will fill up the net, that would be Awesome !

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Guerin sat for something like 3 games before they sent him to the Pens.

If you have a guy on the block, it makes sense to make sure he doesn't get hurt.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

And what about the D?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Vanek on the Bruins is an idea that appeals to me.

Trading our very best prospect for him doesn't appeal to me.

The cupboard is pretty empty for prospects.

Then again, if they want to beef up for a serious cup run, it might be worth it.  Subban and a 2nd or 3rd round pick I could live with that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

You're the worst.

According to that hockey30 site, the Bruins, Kings and Penguins are all trying to get him and the Pens are favored.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

You don't have to read French.  Google translate will put it in English for you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

So then Vanek a Penguin it is. Damn Shero....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:

So then Vanek a Penguin it is. Damn Shero....

HAHA this is fun, i'm hearing Vanek to San Jose is very very close.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

And what about the D?

according to Joe Haggarty, the Bruins and Columbus have been following each other. Rumours are a F and D from Columbus to Boston.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/bruins-talk/bruins-blue-jackets-cooking-potential-deal

Sections
Shortcuts