Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See this is where you and I differ. You want to know how good the habs are and run to the stats. I understand hockey, I understand the league, so I can do something known as "watching the game." The habs aren't in the same league as the bruins. Sure the habs could steal a series, but so could the sabres. Montreal isn't a threat. That isn't homerism, that's realism

[/QUOTE]

I like where your head is at Bostonfan. Vanek has had success against the Bruins, but the playoffs are another beast. We'll see how he does. Bring em on!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

why should I be alarmed. The habs aren't a threat in the east. They made this deal to get a head start on signing him. For this year, this isn't even coming close to being a big deal. Another example of you not understanding the league 

I disagree on that. They have the third best record in the east, just improved their scoring punch and should have a better PP. Tampa just made some significant moves, and maybe not for the better. If the Habs get past the Bolts in the first round, they'll give the Bruins a fight in the 2nd.

[/QUOTE]

Trust me let's not play mtl. Losing to them is to hard to digest.

[/QUOTE]

This makes the best rivalry in sports even better. Why would you not want to watch that series? I hope they meet.

[/QUOTE]

Kelv u need to understand something here. Mtl is our biggest enemy.  Now as much as I would like to share your enthusiasm my fear to losing to them overpowers everything else.  I'm not Oklosing to them and I don't care if it turns out to be a good series.  I don't want them this year no way.  Maybe some other time but not this year. 

[/QUOTE]

I just said above it is the best rivalry in sports. How does that translate in your world to me not understanding they are our biggest enemy?

What is there to fear? it's a hockey game I watch on TV.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

why should I be alarmed. The habs aren't a threat in the east. They made this deal to get a head start on signing him. For this year, this isn't even coming close to being a big deal. Another example of you not understanding the league 

[/QUOTE]

i think theyre definetly a threat. I just think the B's are better. Word is he wants to test the free-agent market and wants to go to Minnesota. Who knows? A couple of good months in Montreal could change that.

[/QUOTE]

Minnesota ? That's the same team that bostonfan was assured kess would go too. Not startng a kess thing here lets be clear just showing how stupid bostonfan can be at times.  

[/QUOTE]

I don't think I ever said that. You're confusing me with someone. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i think theyre definetly a threat. I just think the B's are better. Word is he wants to test the free-agent market and wants to go to Minnesota. Who knows? A couple of good months in Montreal could change that.

[/QUOTE]

Minnesota ? That's the same team that bostonfan was assured kess would go too. Not startng a kess thing here lets be clear just showing how stupid bostonfan can be at times.  

[/QUOTE]

I don't think I ever said that. You're confusing me with someone. 

[/QUOTE]

You sure or are u makung things up like  refusing to admit that 19 on your avatar is seguin.

[/QUOTE]

And there it is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

anyone heard from Stanley in the last few hours?....  i'm getting worried....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Listen Marco, I know you never played hockey but I did. 19 was my number. That's why it's their. Also you don't know what an avatar is. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

You sure or are u makung things up like  refusing to admit that 19 on your avatar is seguin.

[/QUOTE]

Jesus H Christ

Marco, you try really really hard to come across as an idiot.

Knowing nothing about this conversation and looking at bostonfan191646 the first thing that comes to my mind is something about the years 1916 and 1946.

You can take it from there.   Maybe have a look at the Red Sox.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

And here I always thought it stood for Peeters, Savard, Kluzak and Krejci.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jesus H Christ

Marco, you try really really hard to come across as an idiot.

Knowing nothing about this conversation and looking at bostonfan191646 the first thing that comes to my mind is something about the years 1916 and 1946.

You can take it from there.   Maybe have a look at the Red Sox.

[/QUOTE]

I'm going to do something that Marco is incapable of doing.

I admit I was wrong..

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

Listen Marco, I know you never played hockey but I did. 19 was my number. That's why it's their. Also you don't know what an avatar is. 

You already said why u have 19 on ur wtv non photo. And like I said u sure about that minnesota thing .

Hey u made my head fjn big on how he was going to sign in minn- oh yea since he played @ minn gophers

btw- What did u play?  Atom novice?

[/QUOTE]

Really don't know where the Minnesota thing is coming from. Not me. What is atom novice? If you're so eager to know what the numbers mean it is as follows: 19: my number in junior, and college. Always been my number. 16: liney of mine that received a life changing injury while we played. 46: krejci is one of my personal favorites 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to bobruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley wrong as usual.............

[/QUOTE]

Man wrong?  Well I wasnt didn't think he'd go to boston but mtl? 

[/QUOTE]

What.....Sorry, I really don't understand the meaning of what you wrote......

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I disagree on that. They have the third best record in the east, just improved their scoring punch and should have a better PP. Tampa just made some significant moves, and maybe not for the better. If the Habs get past the Bolts in the first round, they'll give the Bruins a fight in the 2nd.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with Red.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley wrong as usual.............

[/QUOTE]

When is he ever right?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

TIn response to bostonfan191646's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You already said why u have 19 on ur wtv non photo. And like I said u sure about that minnesota thing .

Hey u made my head fjn big on how he was going to sign in minn- oh yea since he played @ minn gophers

btw- What did u play?  Atom novice?

[/QUOTE]

Really don't know where the Minnesota thing is coming from. Not me. What is atom novice? If you're so eager to know what the numbers mean it is as follows: 19: my number in junior, and college. Always been my number. 16: liney of mine that received a life changing injury while we played. 46: krejci is one of my personal favorites 

[/QUOTE]

Atom novice pee wee bantam midger - major juniors 

There are leagues like jni i r AA before major juniors.  

[/QUOTE]

I played in the eastern junior hockey league and the Ontario junior hockey league. Not sure if that answers your poorly articulated question 

Sections
Shortcuts