Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

Worst scenario ever.....even in my worst nighmares I couldnt imagine Vanek going to Montreal....what disaster ...

PC 's rating for the trades = 2.5/10

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Worst scenario ever.....even in my worst nighmares I couldnt imagine Vanek going to Montreal....what disaster ...

[/QUOTE]

It's early march, time for your "this team will be lucky to make the playoffs," rant.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

glad to hear you're ok....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

U played in Ontario jun hockey league and u don't know whst atom novice is?

[/QUOTE]

We don't have that in the US.  Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, Midget in my day.

I played for Quinnipiac in Conn.  I haven't heard of Atom.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

I didn't know Ontario is in the Us. Learn something new everyday

[/QUOTE]

He said he played in the ejhl which is in the US so I assumed that he is from the US since it is much more typical that a player move from the ejhl to the ohl rather than the other way around.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Habs have faired well in previous encounters this season. They get pretty cranked up when the play the Bruins. With or without Vanek -- I prefer for someone else to put up with their antics. Vanek will especially help on the PP -- something you can count on facing when you play Montreal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

U played in Ontario jun hockey league and u don't know whst atom novice is?

[/QUOTE]

We don't have that in the US.  Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, Midget in my day.

I played for Quinnipiac in Conn.  I haven't heard of Atom.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't know Ontario is in the Us. Learn something new everyday

[/QUOTE]

I have a ton of American friends that played in the oj and the bc. Doubt they'd know what that atom thing is. Once players get to junior they tend not to talk about where they played before puberty 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

glad to hear you're ok....

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Orr glad to see that there is not only marco in here that cares for me

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks Orr glad to see that there is not only marco in here that cares for me

[/QUOTE]

Marco only pretends to care for you because I told him to.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Minnesota ? That's the same team that bostonfan was assured kess would go too. Not startng a kess thing here lets be clear just showing how stupid bostonfan can be at times.  

[/QUOTE]

I've been hearing Minnesota from the talking heads of radio recently also. He played college hockey there and his wife is from Minnesota. 

Bostonfan makes a valid point.........not stupid at all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread is moronic.  These kiddie attention-whores here who love Jacobs are pathetic.

[/QUOTE]

...............and just got more moronic with Jacob's name coming out of the blue on a Vanek trade thread. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is what I like about Vanek going to the Habs.

You've probably been flapping your gums to your fellow Montreal Hab's fans assuring them the Bruins would get Vanek.

And today you're getting what your big mouth deserves.

Enjoy another beatdown from Habs fans..........this time not physically but verbally.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You've probably been flapping your gums to your fellow Montreal Hab's fans assuring them the Bruins would get Vanek.

Enjoy another beatdown from Habs fans..........this time not physically but verbally.

[/QUOTE]

If I would be the GM ....Vanek would wear a BRUINS jersey this am 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Okay, now that Vanek is officially out of the picture who do you guys think the B's get?

this post is the gem in this idiot thread. Good call Stan, I will be sure to mark your words!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you were the GM the Bruins , we would be in the running for a lottery pick every year. You have absolutly no idea what it takes to put a team together . Please stop with your insanity on here . 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you were the GM the Bruins , we would be in the running for a lottery pick every year. You have absolutly no idea what it takes to put a team together . Please stop with your insanity on here . 

[/QUOTE]

I respect your opinion but I dont agree ...I have the knowledges, the vision , the experience , the wisdom and the passion to improve the team and most of all the love of the BRUINS 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you were GM which roster players would you have moved witout adding cap hit (basically for draft picks) to fit Vanek's 7M$ contrac and stay within the $64M$ salary cap??........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

"Once players get to junior they tend not to talk about where they played before puberty"

Might be the best quote of the day. 

I respect your opinion but I dont agree ...I have the knowledges, the vision , the experience , the wisdom and the passion to improve the team and most of all the love of the BRUINS. 

Well, 2/6 ain't bad, assuming that "knowledges" isn't actually more than one.

Smile

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[/QUOTE]

.......and if you were just a hockey fan from Montreal .......you'd be taking a beatdown this morning from Habs fans around you.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm a Canadian and I've never heard of "atom novice". There's Atom and there's Novice. They're two different age groups.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

vanek a bruin tomorrow. just has a nice ring to it! just kidding this is just the thread that keeps on giving and it needs to be at the top of the thread count for more people to see!

Sections
Shortcuts