Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Re: Vanek a Bruin tomorrow

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:
    [QUOTE]

vanek a bruin tomorrow. just has a nice ring to it! just kidding this is just the thread that keeps on giving and it needs to be at the top of the thread count for more people to see!

[/QUOTE]

If you keep this thread on top until June 30th and Vanek signs with the Bruins as a free agent on July ist then Stanley could actually be right........

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I was hoping that the Bruins would go after him but defensive additions were probably more important. I'm back in HCM City (Saigon), haven't figured out where to see the games. Rooting for my old team MC in Super 8.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was hoping that the Bruins would go after him but defensive additions were probably more important. I'm back in HCM City (Saigon), haven't figured out where to see the games. Rooting for my old team MC in Super 8.

[/QUOTE]

They looked good all year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

A small tidbit heard from Bobby Mac of TSN yesterday concerning the Vanek trade.

Word out of Minnesota and Toronto is they both felt they made substantially better offers then the one the Habs made. 

What was asked for from the NYI was keeping some of Vanek's salary for the rest of the year.  The NYI said no.

Another "Wang wrong" hampering Snow's ability to make the best trade for Vanek out there ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Minnesota ? That's the same team that bostonfan was assured kess would go too. Not startng a kess thing here lets be clear just showing how stupid bostonfan can be at times.  

[/QUOTE]

I've been hearing Minnesota from the talking heads of radio recently also. He played college hockey there and his wife is from Minnesota. 

Bostonfan makes a valid point.........not stupid at all.

[/QUOTE]

That's not a guarantee he will sign there no more then martin st louis will sign with mtl if he's a Fa. Anyhow he says it's not him that said it.. if so.. its irrelevant

[/QUOTE]

i'm relatively sure i never said anything about kessel going to minnesota. you're making this up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to red75's comment:

[QUOTE]

I'm a Canadian and I've never heard of "atom novice". There's Atom and there's Novice. They're two different age groups.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't put comma

Did u ever here of peewee bantam 

I had written as follows in prior post

Atom novice peewee bantam midget- major juniors

Leagues such jun AA between midget and maj jun

[/QUOTE]

well in the states you play bantom, midget, then if you're good midget AAA, then junior or prep. or prep and then junior. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

That's not a guarantee he will sign there no more then martin st louis will sign with mtl if he's a Fa. Anyhow he says it's not him that said it.. if so.. its irrelevant

[/QUOTE]

Why is it irrelevant ? This is Vanek destination thread. Minnesota seems to be an option for the future by all the rumblings.

What's irrelevant is you saying it's not a guarantee. Of course it's not.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They looked good all year.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this year they were good all year and got seeded #1. But I remember last year when they were seeded #8 they won it all, so a hot team can be dangerous no matter where they are seeded.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

A small tidbit heard from Bobby Mac of TSN yesterday concerning the Vanek trade.

Word out of Minnesota and Toronto is they both felt they made substantially better offers then the one the Habs made. 

What was asked for from the NYI was keeping some of Vanek's salary for the rest of the year.  The NYI said no.

Another "Wang wrong" hampering Snow's ability to make the best trade for Vanek out there ?

i heard that same thing on tsn's Dave Nalors show were more then 2 team made better offers then Collberg and 2nd rounder