Veiw From Afar

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Veiw From Afar

Okay, I don't want you to jump in and respond, but I do want you to have a laugh.  This will probably go on for a bit.  Rusty is trying to chat me up about hockey on the Pats side. 

What a tool.

Let it be and follow along if you'd like!  Again, please don't jump in as that will skew his focus and he'll start crying about all of the nerdy fanboys coming to my rescue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Veiw From Afar

And before you f'ing judge me, I just read that whole dang article from the Ottawa Citizen about a B's second round pick from three years ago.

It's summer.  WHATEVER.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think the Florida heat is getting to you. 

[In other words, am f'ing judging you!  Because that's what I do to pass the summer...]

Are you not entertained?!?!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Wow thats funny stuff. I especially like how he is dodging the Orr trade but harping on the i told you so when it comes to Jagr. When will Jaromir learn to just cut his stick?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

I think the Florida heat is getting to you. 

[In other words, am f'ing judging you!  Because that's what I do to pass the summer...]

OH MY WORD it is so hot here, like nothing I've experienced before.  85 degrees...at midnight.  There is no way to keep a vehicle bearable during the day.  I tinted the windows in my truck.  I park in the shade.  It's still a billion degrees after sitting for five minutes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Wow thats funny stuff. I especially like how he is dodging the Orr trade but harping on the i told you so when it comes to Jagr. When will Jaromir learn to just cut his stick?

All he ever talks about is Jagr and how he doesn't believe that I got a tug-a-roo in the balcony one evening.  He's created this elaborate picture of elbow to elbow rowdy fans in a violent, smoke filled area and how this never could have happened.  It's just so damn funny.  The best part is that no one over there ever even acknowledges any of it.

I've ignored all of his hockey talk over there up until now.  I kept telling him that if he wanted to talk about hockey, he should come over here.  He doesn't, of course, because he was just lambasted last time and run right out. 

Did you know that the B's didn't get enough in return for trading Bobby Orr, that the B's never offered Orr a piece of the team and that the whole Eagleson story is untrue?  What a joke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

All he ever talks about is Jagr and how he doesn't believe that I got a tug-a-roo in the balcony one evening.  He's created this elaborate picture of elbow to elbow rowdy fans in a violent, smoke filled area and how this never could have happened.  It's just so damn funny.  The best part is that no one over there ever even acknowledges any of it.

I've ignored all of his hockey talk over there up until now.  I kept telling him that if he wanted to talk about hockey, he should come over here.  He doesn't, of course, because he was just lambasted last time and run right out. 

Did you know that the B's didn't get enough in return for trading Bobby Orr, that the B's never offered Orr a piece of the team and that the whole Eagleson story is untrue?  What a joke.

For me, this one was the topper.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

My favorite is how he used to tell me how he was going to the old Garden as a season ticket holder before I was born. Like that made him an expert and deemed me not as informed about the Bruins as him.

Now, I'm no expert, but I'd like to know how he managed to be a season ticket holder at the old garden all those years and yet managed to play high school hockey against Keith Aucoin.

All he does is tell lies, spew misinformation and when he gets called out for it, claims he misspoke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If I recall correctly he's the one that said that Dale Tallon "schooled" PC in that year that Wideman was traded.

How different is this from me going at it with null?

both null and Russ are delusional.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Excellent work NAS.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

BadHab,

Not to speak for everyone, but here are the two big differences I see between this and you vs. null.

One, it isn't happening here.  It isn't crowding real threads off the board as NAS and Rusty start fifty new threads on the same conversation.  It isn't popping up in the middle of good threads and making the one or two short troll messages into page long back-and-forths.  Sorry to those of you on the Pats board.

Two, rifle vs. shotgun.  Your delusional freak was all over the board starting fifty threads with the same material - there was never anything new or anything to debate, really.  His whole schtick was that the Bruins won the cup because of the refs, so they don't deserve it.  Everything but everything was just some variation or alternative path to that point.  So chasing him around wasn't very interesting either.  Rusty actually thinks he has multiple points and only brings in his fanboy chorus when he starts to lose.  Watching his "observations" get dismantled can be amusing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

BadHab,

Not to speak for everyone, but here are the two big differences I see between this and you vs. null.

One, it isn't happening here.  It isn't crowding real threads off the board as NAS and Rusty start fifty new threads on the same conversation.  It isn't popping up in the middle of good threads and making the one or two short troll messages into page long back-and-forths.  Sorry to those of you on the Pats board.

Two, rifle vs. shotgun.  Your delusional freak was all over the board starting fifty threads with the same material - there was never anything new or anything to debate, really.  His whole schtick was that the Bruins won the cup because of the refs, so they don't deserve it.  Everything but everything was just some variation or alternative path to that point.  So chasing him around wasn't very interesting either.  Rusty actually thinks he has multiple points and only brings in his fanboy chorus when he starts to lose.  Watching his "observations" get dismantled can be amusing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

How different is this from me going at it with null?

I'm not talking to a wall, driving 15 threads of nothing to the top of the page.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

oh ok, fair enough, but both deserve to be ignored in my book.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I swear I'm this close to getting "BOBBY ORR WASN'T TRADED!" stenciled across my forehead.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oh and NAS, since Rusty was denying that he ever said that Orr was traded, and his original post was deleted because he was well, and idiot, there's this if you want to throw it back at him

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/in-case-you-missed-it/100/6649261?ia=17713259

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Oh and NAS, since Rusty was denying that he ever said that Orr was traded, and his original post was deleted because he was well, and idiot, there's this if you want to throw it back at him

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/in-case-you-missed-it/100/6649261?ia=17713259

Going through this thread now.  Such gold.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

OH MY WORD it is so hot here, like nothing I've experienced before.  85 degrees...at midnight.  There is no way to keep a vehicle bearable during the day.  I tinted the windows in my truck.  I park in the shade.  It's still a billion degrees after sitting for five minutes.

Here's what to do and I can assure you 100% your truck will be much cooler.

Park in the shade, crack the wndows enough, but not enough that someone can break into it.

But here is the key, it's exactly where you park your car.  Park somewhere in Mass, NH, VT or Maine and it's going to be much cooler.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You are an angel.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

You're welcvome:)

And now what is he up to? Something about not offering Iginla enough money at the trade deadline or something? He knows what an NTC is, right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You're welcvome:)

And now what is he up to? Something about not offering Iginla enough money at the trade deadline or something? He knows what an NTC is, right?

He knows nothing.  It's so funny.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Sorry NAS, it's just too much fun to watch I had to make a minor post, but I'll stay out of it and just enjoy the show ;)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

We need a photo archive, red, so that something like DaveyN's photo of the guy eating popcorn could be stored next to "Breaking News".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

i hope that thread in the pats forum never dies.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Funny, of all the crap he's posted there the only comment he's posted that I'm sorely tempted to respond directly to is

" All I know is the guy had a native American based name and sucked!"

It's an Olde English name you twit, so you don't even know that.

I don't want to get directly involved NAS, but feel free to use that line (or something similar) if you wish. I love the irony.

Sections
Shortcuts