Veiw From Afar

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Veiw From Afar

In response to red75's comment:

Funny, of all the crap he's posted there the only comment he's posted that I'm sorely tempted to respond directly to is

" All I know is the guy had a native American based name and sucked!"

It's an Olde English name you twit, so you don't even know that.

He also edited his post like crazy.  Every time I refreshed the thread, that response got bigger by about two sentances.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Davey, that's because he has to do research on some topics.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

since you seemed to call it quits NAS, I gave into temptation and made a reply to him - the irony was just too delicious to pass on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to red75's comment:

since you seemed to call it quits NAS, I gave into temptation and made a reply to him - the irony was just too delicious to pass on.

So, thanks for not replying like I asked.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I know I know, my bad and I'm sorry - it was a non-hockey one, and I know I wasn't listening to you or following your wishes, but it was a rush.

I'm an addict - can't help myself sometimes.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

That is good stuff over there. Tempting to jump in, but I will honor the request. It's hilarious yet almost sad to watch him try to defend himself but he just keeps digging a bigger hole.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The longer it goes on and the more Pats people call him on the same behaviour, the more I feel like you're totally bogarting this....

Are you not entertained?!?!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL it's as if it's the playoffs all over again

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

The longer it goes on and the more Pats people call him on the same behaviour, the more I feel like you're totally bogarting this....

Are you not entertained?!?!

They've been calling him for years and that's why he starts a new account each time he gets banned on that forum but the minute he bashes Brady everyone knows who he is and his new nickname. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

i hope that thread in the pats forum never dies.

It is pure comedy and I find myself checking it on a regular basis. It literally is a train wreck that I cant keep my eyes off of. Getting harder and harder not to jump in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Okay, I don't want you to jump in and respond, but I do want you to have a laugh.  This will probably go on for a bit.  Rusty is trying to chat me up about hockey on the Pats side. 

What a tool.

Let it be and follow along if you'd like!  Again, please don't jump in as that will skew his focus and he'll start crying about all of the nerdy fanboys coming to my rescue.

Since you started this thread, I've been reading the Pats forum as I am a Pats fan.  Not as good as this forum, but something to kill time.

Holy crap though, that cat argues with everyone. There is not one thread that he has posted in where it doesnt turn into an argument with someone. Most of the time it's numerous posters. What fun can that be? There is something wrong with him.

I was going to chime ine as some of the topics are interesting but I know he'd come right after me for following him, so, not worth it. Everyones crazy but him. I love how he went after one poster for going under a different name. Are you kidding me?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He's a total nut.  It's fun prodding him and calling him out.

There are some really good guys over there that are fun to talk football with.  I'm pretty excited about the season starting.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I've seen 3 glaring inaccuracies with all of his arguments.

The Bruins traded Orr. (already stated)

The Bruins botched the Iginla deal.

And finally they are his arguments which inherently makes them all wrong, at least it seems that way.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He lit up Red for being a B's fan from far away because you cannot support a team from a distance.  He failed to mention that he lives in North Carolina.

He busted on all of us for lining Jacobs' pockets but boasted about going to 50+ games in the old Garden.  When the contradiction was brought to light, those games suddenly were games in which the tickets were free.

He still claims the B's lost to Chicago because of Jagr.  When it was pointed out that a third line winger wouldn't cause a team to lose a seven game series, the retort was that Jagr was not a third line checker.  In return, the fact that the B's don't really have a checking line and that their top defensive forward actually played on the second line was offered.  This brought to light the fact that Bergeron was a special player and the rest of that argument was dropped like a hot rock.

What a dope!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

That long stick of Jagr's cost the Bruins another cup.  If ONLY PC hadnt screwed up the Iginla deal!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He's a total nut.  It's fun prodding him and calling him out.

There are some really good guys over there that are fun to talk football with.  I'm pretty excited about the season starting.

It's too funny to read that stuff over there. I am amazed at my own will power by not chiming in. The latest one regarding the Packers and the Salary Cap is down right hilarious.
    Rusty is truly fascinating.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

It's too funny to read that stuff over there. I am amazed at my own will power by not chiming in. The latest one regarding the Packers and the Salary Cap is down right hilarious.

I just destroyed him on that one.

Feel free to join the fray.  I only asked that people let that one thread alone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I used to think he knew his football but when someone is bashing Tom Brady for 3 years on the Pats forum (with 10 different accounts) it kind of affects his credibility.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I just destroyed him on that one.

Feel free to join the fray.  I only asked that people let that one thread alone.

You might want to start a quote box thread over there. They need it real bad.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You might want to start a quote box thread over there. They need it real bad.

I did!  Didn't help at all.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

NAS guess what , your buddy Rusty has a new nickname , FrankDooley surprise ? !

God forbid we go against the Pats management . Anyway he's at it again, Chiarelli, Jagr , no Orr this time. I was tempted but took the high road and didn't want to disucss further anything Bruins on the Pats board

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/gamble-on-amendola-not-paying-off/100/6813274?page=2

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

He tries to talk hockey with me all the time over there to deflect from whatever I'm burning him on.  Outside of that one thread, I refuse to respond.  I invite him to come over here to chat hockey, but he always declines.

What a puss.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

NAS guess what , your buddy Rusty has a new nickname , FrankDooley surprise ? !

God forbid we go against the Pats management . Anyway he's at it again, Chiarelli, Jagr , no Orr this time. I was tempted but took the high road and didn't want to disucss further anything Bruins on the Pats board

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/gamble-on-amendola-not-paying-off/100/6813274?page=2

Looks like FrankDooley has now been banned. Unreal. I think we are now in double-digits for screen names.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

He tries to talk hockey with me all the time over there to deflect from whatever I'm burning him on.  Outside of that one thread, I refuse to respond.  I invite him to come over here to chat hockey, but he always declines.

What a puss.

I know God forbid I brought up the fact that management on Pats missed the boat since their last trip to the Superbowl and his come back was Chiarelli sux and Jagr this and that,

Kel, LOL @ Frank Dooshley

Sections
Shortcuts