Versus better show the anthem tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

Versus better show the anthem tonight

As a hockey fan, I will always remember two songs while I was growing up.
    The intro song to Bruins games on channel 38 
    and when the B's played the Flyers, with Kate Smith singing God Bless America.

Outside of the two best national anthems in world. of course.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Re: Versus better show the anthem tonight

I agree... I remember the same songs. BTW A little patriotism would be nice after yesterday's events. Kudo's to our Armed Forces.A job well done. Go Bruins
    Doc

In Response to Versus better show the anthem tonight:
    As a hockey fan, I will always remember two songs while I was growing up. The intro song to Bruins games on channel 38  and when the B's played the Flyers, with Kate Smith singing God Bless America. Outside of the two best national anthems in world. of course.
    Posted by Babajingo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Versus better show the anthem tonight:
    As a hockey fan, I will always remember two songs while I was growing up. The intro song to Bruins games on channel 38  and when the B's played the Flyers, with Kate Smith singing God Bless America. Outside of the two best national anthems in world. of course.
    Posted by Babajingo

Couldnt agree any more. What a night to pull out Kates rendition and just let it play all the way through on the television. I hope someone has the common sense to do it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shawnjararita. Show shawnjararita's posts

I agree!  Let us celebrate hockey with: racism, blood lust, immorality, sensless nationalism, arrogance, bigotry......and a wooo! for murder.

Sections
Shortcuts