Very Confused

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Very Confused

The Bruins outshot the Leafs.

The Leafs didn't have a powerplay goal.

The Bruins didn't have a lead going into the third.

The Bruins came out of the gate flying with pure energy.

The refs did a good job.

How did the Maple Leafs win?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatHockeyGuy. Show ThatHockeyGuy's posts

Re: Very Confused

NAS, were you not able to watch the game again?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The refs did a good job.

Simple.

Bruins + series lead = choke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

I watched it.  I was just wondering what the Lovers of Complaint would blame for the B's loss.  The majority of their rhetoric didn't ring true tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Simple.

Bruins + series lead = choke.

If that were the case, how did they win a game when they were up 2-1 in the series?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

oh, ipot, you know the only reason the B's are losing 3 straight is because meanie fan posters say mean things on an Internet forum.

The B's are a GREAT club.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

oh, ipot, you know the only reason the B's are losing 3 straight is because meanie fan posters say mean things on an Internet forum.

Your not a meanie poster.

Your just a plain old liar.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

NAS, even if the B's win tonight I will complain that they should have won this series in 5 or 6 and have an advantage going into the second round.  I guess for you there is nothing to complain about even if they lose.

In my mind this the good and bad and I will keep complaining about the bad until it gets better.

Good:
    Goal tending
    Defense
    Lucic and Krejci
    Fourth Line
    Jagr

OK:
    Bergeron
    Horton

Bad:
    Juliene (& coaching staff)
    Marchand
    Seguin
    Kelly
    Peverly

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

You have no clue. What happened to you?

You've become the classic "Spoiled Brat"-  doesn't get what he wants, so he rants and raves and screams rubbish until he gets it.

Call Jeremy and see if he'll dump PC for you. If that doesn't work give us your solution to the problem.

Otherwise, cut the crap.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

NAS, even if the B's win tonight I will complain that they should have won this series in 5 or 6 and have an advantage going into the second round.  I guess for you there is nothing to complain about even if they lose.

In my mind this the good and bad and I will keep complaining about the bad until it gets better.

Good:
    Goal tending
    Defense
    Lucic and Krejci
    Fourth Line
    Jagr

OK:
    Bergeron
    Horton

Bad:
    Marchand
    Seguin
    Kelly
    Peverly

Nothing wrong with criticism to me Matt. I agree with most of your assessment although I find myself less than thrilled with Jagr's up and down efforts. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

You have no clue. What happened to you?

You've are the classic "Spoiled Brat"-  doesn't get what he wants, so he rants and raves and screams rubbish until he gets it.

Call Jeremy and see if he'll dump PC for you. If that doesn't work give us your solution to the problem.

Otherwise, cut the crap.

Then he claims he hates being right all the time. Must not remember his TT posts from 2 years ago. Short attention span I would guess.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm also confused because Dannycarter said the Bruins were "out" everything by the Leafs.  How can this be with these stats ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

Good:
    Goal tending
    Defense
    Lucic and Krejci
    Fourth Line
    Jagr

OK:
    Bergeron
    Horton

Bad:
    Marchand
    Seguin
    Kelly
    Peverly

Good scribe, you got it 100%.  Couldn't agree with you more...  To me it has become quite obvious that this coach is not a manager of people and as far as being a coach it's looking more and more towards a "no"...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

The refs did a good job.

They don’t have anyone that can put the biscuit in da basket! Simply put, no one shoots! Even David Krejci with all he's scored in the series, imagine if he actually shot the puck on the net consistently, and didn't dilly dalley the puck away time and time again! Hmmmmmmmmmmm

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I can't figure out how Seguin isn't scoring, he's doing everything but.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosbruins2011cup. Show bosbruins2011cup's posts

The refs did a good job.

The bruins couldn't score in hore house with fists full of 50$ bills and make mediocore goalies look like veznia canidates and the bruins can't play a full game of intensity

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

The only reason I like Jagr is because he seems to be giving more effort, the puck is on his stick alot which means the opposing team doesnt have the puck.  I am sure if Jags played on the top line he would be up there in points right now.  Just my opinion.

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Good:
    Goal tending
    Defense
    Lucic and Krejci
    Fourth Line
    Jagr

OK:
    Bergeron
    Horton

Bad:
    Marchand
    Seguin
    Kelly
    Peverly

Nothing wrong with criticism to me Matt. I agree with most of your assessment although I find myself less than thrilled with Jagr's up and down efforts. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to ThatHockeyGuy's comment:

Napping again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Good:
    Goal tending
    Defense
    Lucic and Krejci
    Fourth Line
    Jagr

OK:
    Bergeron
    Horton

Bad:
    Marchand
    Seguin
    Kelly
    Peverly

If Bruins loose he will just say it was a good year,any way he will be able to watch his boy Sidney play,he's got a crush on him,not that's there is anything wrong with that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The only reason I like Jagr is because he seems to be giving more effort, the puck is on his stick alot which means the opposing team doesnt have the puck.  I am sure if Jags played on the top line he would be up there in points right now.  Just my opinion.

Good:
    Goal tending
    Defense
    Lucic and Krejci
    Fourth Line
    Jagr

OK:
    Bergeron
    Horton

Bad:
    Marchand
    Seguin
    Kelly
    Peverly

I think he's been overhandling the puck until he usually loses it. He's doing a great job of bringing checkers to come at him but he's forgetting to dish it off once that happens. He's playing like a kid who doesn't want to pass it because he's afraid he won't get it back again that shift. People can trash Peverley all they want but I've seen a number of times when he's darted to some open ice only to have Jagr hold on to the puck. Jagr has been OK but is capable of so much more.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Good:
    Goal tending
    Defense
    Lucic and Krejci
    Fourth Line
    Jagr

OK:
    Bergeron
    Horton

Bad:
    Marchand
    Seguin
    Kelly
    Peverly

I think he's been overhandling the puck until he usually loses it. He's doing a great job of bringing checkers to come at him but he's forgetting to dish it off once that happens. He's playing like a kid who doesn't want to pass it because he's afraid he won't get it back again that shift. People can trash Peverley all they want but I've seen a number of times when he's darted to some open ice only to have Jagr hold on to the puck. Jagr has been OK but is capable of so much more.

And my 7 year old cousin has a harder shot then him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

And my 7 year old cousin has a harder shot then him.

Let me know when your seven-year-old cousin wins multiple scoring titles.