VERY Professional Sturm

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

VERY Professional Sturm

Man you gotta love this guy. Total class and professionalism. Takin' this like a trooper...makes ya wonder why were getting rid of him doesn't it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: VERY Professional Sturm

I remember a game last year against the Leafs. Toskala had made a save & covered the puck into his chest. Sturm skated up to him & playfully gave him a punch in the gut & smiled at him. At first I wondered why, then remembered they were once teammates in San Jose. I thought it was a nice jester & thought this guy has class & I hope he stays a Bruin. It's unfortunate he's being pretty much forced to move. Whatever happens to Sturm. I hope he finishes his career on high note.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

In Response to Re: VERY Professional Sturm:
    [QUOTE]Sturm is being traded plain and simple b/c there is no room for him on the roster.  Can't get rid of Ryder at his price, nor Wheeler.  I think everyone would agree that Sturm brings more offense, but PC has set the Bruins up for this himself.  Poor management and overpaying in unfounded acts of desperation.  They should have let Wheeler walk.  They signed Ryder when they were still rebuilding.  He won't go anywhere as long as CJ is coaching.  I actually do not have a problem with his play this year either, as long as he feels his as$ could be chased out the door if he slumps the rest of the year.  Good for his role, just overpaid.  Wheeler is just pathetic.  I want to like him, but come on.  He had that almost breakaway last night that evaporated faster than p*ss in the desert, and then forced a bad pass that got deflected.  Where is the Wheeler from his rookie year?
    Posted by kegarret[/QUOTE

Some guys are never happy about anything, go back to Fenway and put your pink hat back on.  You and Shaunessy are peas in a pod.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Its easy to be classy when your getting 3.5 mill for no production

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Sturm is a class act. His situation is much like Mikey Lowell's as intimated above. Once again, as with Ward, PC worked with the player as the possibilities emerged. With Ward, PC responded to his desire to be closer to his home in Raleigh, unfortunately Carolina management shipped him to the west coast and he decided to retire and become a broadcaster. Sturm had allready said his goodbyes in the dressing room, so it seems his knee reports became more of an issue. Most seem to think that Ryder is playing better this year as his goals indicate, but he still has a tendency to float which will not be allowed with Savvy and Seguin moving at speed. I am still concerned that Claude has no clue how to coach Seguin, and Seguin is hesitant on the ice at times when he should just take the puck, but he is trying to stay within Claude's restrictive parameters.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

ssags, quit being a DB.  what am I saying you don't agree with?  rather than point it out you tell me to stop wearing my pink hat?  plleeeease.  I'm sure you've been a B's fan since you were born and started playing organized hockey when you were 5.  Actually you sound like those bush leaguers in men's league who skate like $h1t, hack and hook, and think they're wayne f'ing gretzky.

Fact is NO ONE on these forums disagrees that Ryder is overpaid...except this year when the pressure to keep his job is on, he actually plays up to his potential, for the most part.  Wheeler is just a disappointment.  I in no way thing TT or Chara or anyone else is necessarily overpaid - all I care and all I ask is that they play solid hockey and show effort.  I'm sure if they return to the immediate post-Thornton years, or post-Oates/Neely years, you'll still be right there watching and on the forums.

Sections
Shortcuts