Vezina for Rask!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Vezina for Rask!

I mean, really, this is just about a done deal. 7 Shutouts!! The only goalies leading him in GAA (Harding) and SP (Harding and Elliott) have played far less games. 2.01gaa, .931 sp, 7 SO. This, my friends, is in the bank!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Vezina for Rask!

He has been the most consistent all year, rebounds nicely after a bad loss, competition is tough, I like also that the tandem of him and Johnson have done well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Another reason to expect a great Cup run! And yes, I agree he deserves a Vezina this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i hope he wins it. it is pretty impressive that the bruins have done so well finding great goaltenders the past 6 or 8 years. if tuukka wins the vezina, the b's will have had two different vezina goalies in the past 4 years. and to think tuukka's so young... the future looks good my friends. go b's... hammer those flyers today!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

49 more reasons for Tuukka.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yes, agree he has earned it... but I'd rather see him lift the Cup

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Rask is a lock for the Vezina. The huge surprise is Johnson at 17-3.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rask is a lock for the Vezina. The huge surprise is Johnson at 17-3.

[/QUOTE]

Almost Ray Emery like season from last year with the Hawks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

#NoCrawfordistheBest

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

You know, NHL.com had a piece last week saying the numbers indicate Chara should win the Norris.  It won't be a surprise if Bergeron wins the Selke.  Rask is first among starters in GAA and S%, fifth in wins (3 wins out of first), and first in shutouts - if he doesn't win the Vezina, someone will have to do some gymnastics to explain why.  Krug is fifth among rookie scorers, and he's a defenseman, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him get Calder consideration.  Julien could easily be an Adams candidate with so many new players worked into a Stanley Cup finalist.  Bergeron or Chara could win the Messier.  The only major trophies the Bruins won't contend for are the Ross and the Richard....if you think Bergeron gets consideration for the Hart and Pearson.

Funny how a "no-name" team like the Bruins contends for so many individual awards.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Current Rankings:

Vezina Trophy (Best Goaltender)

1)      Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins

2)      Ben Bishop, Tampa Bay Lightning

3)      3) Semyon Varlamov, Colorado Avalanche

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2014/04/nhl-awards-tracker-zdeno-chara-emerging-as-top-norris-trophy-candidate/