Vezina???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Vezina???

Please don't tell me this guy deserves the Vezina!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Vezina???

I won't!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Resting on laurels from 3 months ago.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I won't mention this again but I have already named my vote for vezina.  And got laughed off here.  The season isnt 40 games.  

I like TT a lot...but he isnt the best goalie in the league.  Put him on Montreal and I would love to see his numbers

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Coming from 3 TT haters! Shupe you don't like TT! You couldnt/can't wait to see him fall either. You're not as bad as the above 3 dolts, but you certainly are not a TT fan! If you were you wouldn't be jumping on this thread to put the guy down!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

nite,

I am a TT supporter and was last year when Rask took over.  Dig into the achives.  I felt TT should have played game 5 of last yrs series against Philly.  I like TT more than Rask. 

My point at the 1/2 way mark is that I thought Price was having an outstanding year.  I was politely laughed off here.  I politely said wait until the end before naming the winner.  I still believe Price should be considered for MVP. 
    But don't confuse this with chosing Rask over TT b/c that simply isnt the case.  I mean there were people in here last year that said Rask was better than Miller. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

and I can only speak for jwb but I have had some good hockey talks with him. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Forget about the Vezina. Let's just just get this guy back on track!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: Vezina???:
    Forget about the Vezina. Let's just just get this guy back on track!!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

Can't afford that

They have to go with Rask from here on out.  Thomas has competely lost it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

nite, I am a TT supporter and was last year when Rask took over.  Dig into the achives.  I felt TT should have played game 5 of last yrs series against Philly.  I like TT more than Rask.  My point at the 1/2 way mark is that I thought Price was having an outstanding year.  I was politely laughed off here.  I politely said wait until the end before naming the winner.  I still believe Price should be considered for MVP.  But don't confuse this with chosing Rask over TT b/c that simply isnt the case.  I mean there were people in here last year that said Rask was better than Miller. 
    Posted by shuperman

I gotta agree with you Shupe....Price would be my vote. Look at the injuries that team has had all year long. He has been amazing .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

nite, I am a TT supporter and was last year when Rask took over.  Dig into the achives.  I felt TT should have played game 5 of last yrs series against Philly.  I like TT more than Rask.  My point at the 1/2 way mark is that I thought Price was having an outstanding year.  I was politely laughed off here.  I politely said wait until the end before naming the winner.  I still believe Price should be considered for MVP.  But don't confuse this with chosing Rask over TT b/c that simply isnt the case.  I mean there were people in here last year that said Rask was better than Miller. 
    Posted by shuperman

I remember you & I getting off on the wrong foot because we argued about TT. So, I'm not saying you didn't support the start him in game 5 lat year. I am saying that you're not as big supporter as you claim. If you were you wouldn't be so quick to agree with the people who have nothing but disdain for TT. That's when you stand by & support the guy more! Not help kick the guy more! You can't have it both ways!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Rinne will probably end up winning it, as Thomas continues his epic stastistical nosedive passed Rinne, going the other way in GAA and Save %

Remember Tim's numbers at the All Star break?  I mean, it doesn't even seem numerically possible that anyone could come close to his numbers, but now at this point, it feels like a sure bet that at least one if not more will be finishing ahead of him

Crazyness

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Vezina??? : I gotta agree with you Shupe....Price would be my vote. Look at the injuries that team has had all year long. He has been amazing .
    Posted by Beezfan4life

And look where this team would've been in Oct, Nov & Jan! There's threads saying this team wasn't playing well. They were riding TT's coattails. Now that he's having a little bit of a rough patch & the team still hasn't been great for neither goalie you want to forget why the B's are even in the play-offs at all! Price has had a great season, but I'm a Bruins fan & it would take a hellva lot for my vote to go to a Scab! I question both your loyalty!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Vezina??? : I remember you & I getting off on the wrong foot because we argued about TT. So, I'm not saying you didn't support the start him in game 5 lat year. I am saying that you're not as big supporter as you claim. If you were you wouldn't be so quick to agree with the people who have nothing but disdain for TT. That's when you stand by & support the guy more! Not help kick the guy more! You can't have it both ways!  
    Posted by nitemare-38

You are missing my point.  I don't jump on anyones coat tails.  I can be a TT supporter and think someone has had a better year.  I said earlier in the year that Price should be considered or mentioned in the same sentence as vezina and mvp.  I was called everything but a white man.  Well maybe those who called me out should be manning up and saying I was probably on the right track. 
    I will stand by my opinion that Price has had a better year than TT considering all the injuries in montreal, the media and fans booing him.  He was my pick. 
    But that doesnt mean I don't support our own guy.  If you have a quote I used I would be more than willing to defend it.  I still think our season will go as far as TT takes us. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

It's not a sprint. It's a marathon. Stats don't lie. And when you lead in most categories, you win the Vezina. Don't blame tonight's stinker on TT... the team is on a losing streak.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Vezina??? : You are missing my point.  I don't jump on anyones coat tails.  I can be a TT supporter and think someone has had a better year.  I said earlier in the year that Price should be considered or mentioned in the same sentence as vezina and mvp.  I was called everything but a white man.  Well maybe those who called me out should be manning up and saying I was probably on the right track.  I will stand by my opinion that Price has had a better year than TT considering all the injuries in montreal, the media and fans booing him.  He was my pick.  But that doesnt mean I don't support our own guy.  If you have a quote I used I would be more than willing to defend it.  I still think our season will go as far as TT takes us. 
    Posted by shuperman

And you're missing mine here too Shupe. I'm not saying anything about your so called Price rant. I'm saying how can you say you're a TT supporter when you go on the same side as the haters? You have 2 choices to make, you ignore them because they're haters & you're more of a supporter than they're haters, or you stand up & support & go against what they're saying. OR are you that needy you just need to hear people chanting your name because they're agreeing with you that TT doesn't deserve the Vezina?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

TT truly deserved the Vezina first half of the season; probably even MVP.  Not any more. He has given up 4 goals in each of his last 3 starts.   As things are going now; absent an epic fail, Price is probably looking like the winner.  That will suck; because I honestly see those weasels beating us in the first round.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Vezina??? : And you're missing mine here too Shupe. I'm not saying anything about your so called Price rant. I'm saying how can you say you're a TT supporter when you go on the same side as the haters? You have 2 choices to make, you ignore them because they're haters & you're more of a supporter than they're haters, or you stand up & support & go against what they're saying. OR are you that needy you just need to hear people chanting your name because they're agreeing with you that TT doesn't deserve the Vezina?
    Posted by nitemare-38

Actually I am a big boy and can say what I want since this is an opinion based site.  My Price rant was the only reason I made a post on here.  You are the one turning this into something else.  So do I have to drop my gloves with the
    1st three people on here?  No, I don't.  I tend to ignore the trolls or so called haters.  Well sometimes.
    In regards to supporting TT.  I again encourage you to find it anywhere that I have bashed him.  You find me one quote I used to bash him.  In fact I don't ever recall getting off on the wrong foot with you unless you were part of the mob that was calling me out for saying Price is having an amazing year.  But even then you would realize that I said TT deserves the award based on pure stats.  Truth be told he still does.  But I still believe Price has had the better year. 
    And yes, I do need everyone chanting my name saying I was 100% correct. 

Once again, I will say our season will go as far as TT takes us.  Why don't you call those out that are actually bashing him.  B/C I wasnt one of them. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

And I don't think the 1st 3 are so called "haters".  I havent read many posts by 2 and jwb and I have had some good hockey chats on here. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I also liked what TT did for us in the beginning of the season when teams still had to find their groove but as soon as the games start meaning something we all saw that he is no caliber to handle the pressure.  The Bs are not going past the first round with TT in net!  We still have 11 games to get Tukka back to last year's form.  Julien better understand that otherwise he is out!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

luca,

what example would that set to sit your team mvp?  and what on earth has rask done to make you feel warm and fuzzy.  based on stats alone TT has had an amazing year.  Rask has been average at best.  The stretch drive is a hard time to get wins.  The Leafs lose and they would have been out.  They came ready to play.  We didnt.  Wasnt TT fault.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Vezina??? : I remember you & I getting off on the wrong foot because we argued about TT. So, I'm not saying you didn't support the start him in game 5 lat year. I am saying that you're not as big supporter as you claim. If you were you wouldn't be so quick to agree with the people who have nothing but disdain for TT. That's when you stand by & support the guy more! Not help kick the guy more! You can't have it both ways!  
    Posted by nitemare-38

Some of us don't "support" any player in particular, but instead try to look objectively at the game of hockey.  I fully admit giving Bergeron a pass more often than not, and bringing it down on the goon, but overall, I just watch hockey.

The only person Shupe blindly supports is Raffi Freakin' Torres!  (He used to have a strange fascination with Pat Falloon, but the cops put a stop to that.)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

NAS,

You do realize I am a cop.  Still would want Raffi on our bottom 2 lines.  In fact I would want him on our second line. 

Who else do I support?  The Gazoo Twins.  And Perry/Getz/Ryan.  Also enjoy watching detroit and all their talent. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Vezina I think will be between Price, Lundqvist, and Rinne. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I know I mentioned it before but Fleury has been pretty darn good as well.  Pitt has a quiet 90 pts. 

Sections
Shortcuts