Victory from the jaws of defeat!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Victory from the jaws of defeat!

Rask kept them in the game, Chara got things going, Marchand tied it up, and Recchi sealed the deal. Nice win.

(Disclaimer: We can't count on games turning out like this one did!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Victory from the jaws of defeat!

They dropped a heart breaker late in the third on bad bounces against the habs. This late come back takes a little of that bad taste away.
    It's a long season, there will be lots of ups and downs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

were are the Whinners tonigh ??????

Told you guys

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Maybe the Hockey Gods owed one to the Bruins for the last game.. Good Win , and well take the two points..Rask kept them in the game? Really? I don't know about that.. whatever! when the Bruins win I am happy! and hey they did do this before in Pittsburgh remember,  scoring 5 in the third to win .. so it did turn out like this one as well...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Victory from the jaws of defeat!:
    [QUOTE]They dropped a heart breaker late in the third on bad bounces against the habs. This late come back takes a little of that bad taste away. It's a long season, there will be lots of ups and downs.
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Boy, that looked like an awful game until the very end.  Lazy penalties, bad powerplay, nobody sticking up for eachother...then they managed to turn it around.  That was great.  Big win.  Please let this be a turning point.  Can you imagine if they sustained the effort in that 3rd period through most games?

Nice work boys.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Stanley, you can stop now.. We hear you ! Yes you got your first correct prediction of the year.. Congrats! Now stop posting " I Told you so" on everyone's posts .. We get it!! Your excited! Settle down!! A man your age should not exert himself that much.. bad for the ticker!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Great finish for the Bruins.  Mirror image of the Montreal game. 

Up until the last ten minutes of the third, the best thing about this game was that Boychuk was hammering Cooke every chance he got.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Up until the last ten minutes of the third, the best thing about this game was that Boychuk was hammering Cooke every chance he got.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

Loved this. Hope the rest of the team took notice as well!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

This win and the earlier win this season in Pittsburgh gives me confidence that this Bruins edition can bounce back from a choke job like Saturdays loss. Now if they could just fix their putrid home play Boston might be in business.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

We'd be in business if we just had a reliable PP.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe the Hockey Gods owed one to the Bruins for the last game.. Good Win , and well take the two points..Rask kept them in the game? Really? I don't know about that.. whatever! when the Bruins win I am happy! and hey they did do this before in Pittsburgh remember,  scoring 5 in the third to win .. so it did turn out like this one as well...
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]
    He gave up a bad goal but Rask did keep them in the game after that.

Sections
Shortcuts