Vincent Lecavalier

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Vincent Lecavalier

I didn't see a thread made yet, but I am curious to know that you all think the Bruins chances are of signing him.

He seems to have seen about 10 different teams so far, or 10 teams have "showed interest".  I know he met with the B's, not sure how much contact he's had with other teams.

Thoughts?

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2013/06/bruins_meet_with_vincent_lecavalier.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Vincent Lecavalier

Well i heard on satelite radio nhl network that the sell was playing with dk n lucic.  Originally vinny wanted a one year deal.  Now want 5-6.  Vinny is a complete class act and i would love him here under decent deal.  Unless there is a trade and/or buyout we dont have the coin to pay him.  Toronto has a lot of cap space.  I can see the leafs nabbing him.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I would love to see Lecavalier join the Bruins on a 3 yr deal but I think it's a pipe dream. I think someone will give him silly money for a term of 5 yrs, I could be wrong but I don't think so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

I would love to see Lecavalier join the Bruins on a 3 yr deal but I think it's a pipe dream. I think someone will give him silly money for a term of 5 yrs, I could be wrong but I don't think so.

Silly as in the leafs.  Watch them land horton as well.   To another silly deal.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

[QUOTE]

Silly as in the leafs.  Watch them land horton as well.   To another silly deal.  

[/QUOTE]

Horton is going somewhere warm enough that his wife can where a bikini everyday again. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Horton is going somewhere warm enough that his wife can where a bikini everyday again. 

[/QUOTE]

Dez my first pick is tbay.  Florida girl.  i think hes going back to florida but tampa.  Thats my first pick. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Here is Krejci's lady......

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Here is Krejci's lady......

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

After a hard 2 hr day at the rink i can spend 22 hrs with that.  Life sucks for them.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

Dez my first pick is tbay.  Florida girl.  i think hes going back to florida but tampa.  Thats my first pick. 

[/QUOTE

Yes the Leafs do love to throw silly dough around so I could easily see that TB thing also because that wife needs to be wearing as little as possible.

Sections
Shortcuts