Vingneault complaining about Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Vingneault complaining about Thomas

Give me a break coach. Really. Complaining about TT and how he plays goal. Wow. That is pretty weak and another cheap shot. Come on Bruins, another big win tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Re: Vingneault complaining about Thomas

Really petty and feeble as far as I am concerned.
    Very rich coming from Vingneault .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

It's because he knows TT is gonna win this series right out from underneath them. GO BRUINS!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Please provide the quote when you post threads like this. Now I have to go look it up.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I hope someone tells him what the coach said and I hopeTT takes it to heart. In fact I wish Thomas knew how much we all think that he sucks and doesn't deserve to even be a backup in this league!!!!

Tim Thomas is a terrible goaltender!!!! He sucks!!!

Now once he hears it you can expect a monster game from TT. He eats this kind of stuff up and get motivated beyond belief.
    Vancouver might be up 3 games already if they had just shut up, not gotten involved in the cheap cowardly stuff and just played hockey. Instead they riled the Bruins and got them focused on kicking Vancouver's butts. Thank you Canucks!!!! Keep it coming!!! :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Vingneault complaining about Thomas:
    [QUOTE]Please provide the quote when you post threads like this. Now I have to go look it up.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    =======================================================
     It`s on the globe/Bruins blog. But here it is.

"Part of Thomas's way of playing is playing out of the blue paint, initiating contact, roaming out there," Alain Vigneault said. "He seems to think that if he's out, he's set, and makes the save, he can go directly back in his net without having anybody behind him. Well, that's wrong. He's got the wrong rule on that. If we're behind him, then that's our ice. We're allowed to stay there. We've talked to the NHL about that. We've talked to the NHL about him initiating contact like he did on Hank. They're aware of it. Hopefully they're going to handle it."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vingneault complaining about Thomas : =======================================================  It`s on the globe/Bruins blog. But here it is. "Part of Thomas's way of playing is playing out of the blue paint, initiating contact, roaming out there," Alain Vigneault said. "He seems to think that if he's out, he's set, and makes the save, he can go directly back in his net without having anybody behind him. Well, that's wrong. He's got the wrong rule on that. If we're behind him, then that's our ice. We're allowed to stay there. We've talked to the NHL about that. We've talked to the NHL about him initiating contact like he did on Hank. They're aware of it. Hopefully they're going to handle it."
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]

What an unbelievable cry baby.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i've already heard this earlier in the series. he thinks TT is taking liberties- coming out of his net so far. it's not fair to his players- then mentions the goalie interference call. he said the league should look into this coming way out of the crease thing. judging from the first three games- this seems to be the kind of guy he is. i wonder how his and clodes relationship will be after this series?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Rex Ryan media tactic!  Keep the attention off of the Canucks!  It is working to a certain degree!  TT on the other hand likes a challenge, so good luck Vigneault!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I hope Thomas skates up to him and slashes him right in his f*cking fat head as hard as he can and concusses the sh*t out of his over-inflated melon.  Although Thomas is too classy to do that, I still wish he would.  We all know everyone will still shake hands after the series no matter what, which is too bad.  What a supreme doucher he is.  Total classless jackback.  No wonder his team acts the way they do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]Rex Ryan media tactic!  Keep the attention off of the Canucks!  It is working to a certain degree!  TT on the other hand likes a challenge, so good luck Vigneault!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

If ths is the case I think he might be picking the wrong player.  Like you said TT likes a challenge, for our case... Challenge away crybaby!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Oh he talked to the NHL about it.... this guy is such a DDDD bag.  Did you talk to the NHL about your boy Hansen taking a chop at the back of Krecji's legs and then going to the net to camp out for a goal?  Is that one in the rule book?

I understand that a coach has to have his guys back, but when you coach a team that has taken as many cheap shots as the Canucks have and then you complain about Thomas dropping Sedin, you are just a whining little BEOTCH!!!! 

Some tell Mr. Vingneault that it is 2011 hear in America and we have this little thing called HD replay.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

clearly gamesmanship here, he knows TT has been the b's best player and I suspect he didnt like Sedin getting hit by TT but if you look at it Sedin was in the crease...MY question is, why would you want to rile up a guy who himself admits he loves it when people question him, it just motivates him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bjn. Show bjn's posts

Does anybody know the rule Vingnsnot is referring too ?  if TT is out of the crease canan opposing claim that ice etc etc ?

Go Bruins !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

Courtesy of Backinbusiness from the blog:

69.4 Contact Outside the Goal Crease - If an attacking player initiates any contact with a goalkeeper, other than incidental contact, while the goalkeeper is outside his goal crease, and a goal is scored, the goal will be disallowed.

is this the rule you were looking for?

I read this as: inside/outside it doesn't really matter

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vingneault complaining about Thomas : =======================================================  It`s on the globe/Bruins blog. But here it is. "Part of Thomas's way of playing is playing out of the blue paint, initiating contact, roaming out there," Alain Vigneault said. "He seems to think that if he's out, he's set, and makes the save, he can go directly back in his net without having anybody behind him. Well, that's wrong. He's got the wrong rule on that. If we're behind him, then that's our ice. We're allowed to stay there. We've talked to the NHL about that. We've talked to the NHL about him initiating contact like he did on Hank. They're aware of it. Hopefully they're going to handle it."
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]

What a whining son of a B.  This is not gamesmanship.  This is pure Vancouver whine.  I wish he had to go on the ice so someone could punch him in the head.  Also get the fat F - GM Mike Gillis out there too so we can kick his A ss too.  Do you have stats to give us Mike you pr**k?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

this isnt basketball..canucks cant box thomas out of his crease, thats just stupid.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Whatever.  It's nothing more than a political move to try to get his team a call or two down the stretch.  He's ticked because Rome got the 4 game suspension.  If Thomas's hit hadn't happened, Vigneault would just be complaining about something else, like how unfair it is that a team should score 8 times in one game.

Thomas's hit was IN the crease.  Just ask Sedin.  That's why his legs landed in the crease while his a** bounced on the ice just outside the blue.  Wahhh, wahhh, wahhh.  The thing is, Chara hasn't even delivered a bone-shaking hit yet; will the Canucks whine when Big Z steps up?

Bunch of crybabies whining over sour milk.  Funny how the Canuck trolls have disappeared. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

-There's no rule for Thomas coming out and challenging .
    -There's no rule for Thomas initiating contact like any other player when the opposing player has the puck.

Read this rule meathead:

Players with the puck could be hit and Sedin got hit. Now teach your players (Rome) that players without the puck cannot be hit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

This coach should worry about his own goalie - he apparently got exposed the other night!

TT's play is a thing of beauty......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

WHAT A FREAKIN BABY !!!!! Now a goalie cannot come out of the crease ? Thomas has been run into since the 1st series against the Habs . Sedin had the puck therefore he's fair game and can be hit !
    Did Recchi cry when Lapierre and an another D double teamed him and sent him flying ???
    WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINERS !!!!!! TO GO PUBLIC WITH THIS STATEMENT . REALLY !

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2011/06/vigneault_reite.html?comments=all&plckCurrentPage=2

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Vingneault complaining about Thomas:
    [QUOTE]Give me a break coach. Really. Complaining about TT and how he plays goal. Wow. That is pretty weak and another cheap shot. Come on Bruins, another big win tonight.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]
    Vancouver = head hunters,biters,divers and now cry baby,don't hit are girls Vingneault your a real piece of work how about telling Torres to stop trying to kill people.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

More fuel on the fire...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

HONEY YOU'RE BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESS I'M GLAD TO SEE u BACK ... BUT HOW MUCH DID IT COST U YOU KNOW THE STICK IN YOUR RECTUM , DID THAT  HURT TO REMOVE IT...I'M SO HAPPY SHOW ME YOUR NICE BUTT NOW... WOW NO MORE STICK ! WATCH OUT TONITE YOU AND ME WE'LL HAVE FUN YOU KNOW WHERE

KISSSSSSSSSSS