Vintage Matt Cooke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Vintage Matt Cooke

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

In response to BsLegion's comment:

The only reason he gets a suspension is because of his reputation.

Sorry but this is blatantly false. Your statement makes it sound like he didn't do anything wrong. Many here are making this into less of a crime because McQuaid kept playing (maybe Adam is hurt and he's just on tough SOB?) Regardless, Cooke will not change and by not punishing him, the league is giving him a green light to do this again.

Haven't you watched enough hockey to know how the league operates ???  No injury, no suspension .  He got a 5min major and that's enough according to the NHL 98% of the time therefore what you and me think is irrelevant . 

On NHL network this morning they showed Reghr with a similar hit on a forward, nobody talked about it, no mention that he should get suspended . You know why ?  because he doesn't have a rep like Cooke. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm simply saying it's not right. Cooke plays with malice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Cooke is a criminal. Plain and simple. He's not in jail and he's collecting a fat paycheck because the NHL looked the other way on about 3 of his most vicious hits that caused injuries to 3 different players and ended a great player, classy player like Savard--ended his career. A Criminal in every sense of the word. Not a hockey player, a vicious attack goon. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and voila !  no surprise here

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger 1m

No supplemental discipline for Cooke's hit on McQuaid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Good. I'm actually glad Cooke didnt get suspended. let the Bruins themselves dish out the punishment to this waste of skin. I'm not saying go out of your way to hurt him, certainly don't take a stupid penalty, he's not worth it, but hit him every chance you get. And if the timing is right, let McQuaid handle it himself. I'd rather see Cooke turtling while McQuaid tees off on his head than Cooke sitting in the luxury suite nibbling on cheese with Mario.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm predicting S Thornton drops his gloves to go with Ratt Cooke and Cooke declines, Pens go on the PP, get the goal and lots of fans here complain Cooke shouldn't have even been playing in Game 2.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

no supplemental discipline 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Good. I'm actually glad Cooke didnt get suspended. let the Bruins themselves dish out the punishment to this waste of skin. I'm not saying go out of your way to hurt him, certainly don't take a stupid penalty, he's not worth it, but hit him every chance you get. And if the timing is right, let McQuaid handle it himself. I'd rather see Cooke turtling while McQuaid tees off on his head than Cooke sitting in the luxury suite nibbling on cheese with Mario.

I was going to post something really bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm predicting S Thornton drops his gloves to go with Ratt Cooke and Cooke declines, Pens go on the PP, get the goal and lots of fans here complain Cooke shouldn't have even been playing in Game 2.

this is a waste of time. Just play him hard !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

let the Bruins themselves dish out the punishment to this waste of skin. 

No he is reformed Innocent

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

this is a waste of time. Just play him hard !

Like when he and a Bruin go into a corner.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Why does this piece of trash always have a grin on his face.  Can it be removed?

Sections
Shortcuts