Virus?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Virus?

Chara was totally done by the third period... anyone notice how the Habs were dumping the puck on his side and trying to beat him one on one?

Also, Lucic looked very slow (and Recchi, though that might be age... and also Horton, maybe a little less so for him.)

I think several of our guys have this bug and it doesn't look good for a huge Game 4 (especially with the refs clearly in the Habs pocket!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Virus?

When an athlete gets hit by dehydration, especially one with Chara's physical conditioning, it's almost always caused by a virus (except for maybe triathletes and marathoners). Virus was what I thought as soon as the word "dehydration" was used.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Virus?:
    Chara was totally done by the third period... anyone notice how the Habs were dumping the puck on his side and trying to beat him one on one? Also, Lucic looked very slow (and Recchi, though that might be age... and also Horton, maybe a little less so for him.) I think several of our guys have this bug and it doesn't look good for a huge Game 4 (especially with the refs clearly in the Habs pocket!)
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Or, they played hard and were tired.

I bet a plane never hit the Pentagon, President Obama was born in Kenya, the CIA killed Kennedy and we never really landed on the moon, right?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: Virus?:
    In Response to Virus? : Or, they played hard and were tired. I bet a plane never hit the Pentagon, President Obama was born in Kenya, the CIA killed Kennedy and we never really landed on the moon, right?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

You forgot that Ted Koppel is a robot....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

3 of the 4 I believe anyway...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Okay, I guess it is possible they played super hard and were just getting caught by a faster team... but I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that the flu is going around in the team or some stomach virus (I'm not suggesting a conspiracy, just the unlucky health problems that always seem to hit this team at important times.)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Okay, I guess it is possible they played super hard and were just getting caught by a faster team... but I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that the flu is going around in the team or some stomach virus (I'm not suggesting a conspiracy, just the unlucky health problems that always seem to hit this team at important times.)
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

It's not an unreasonable conclusion to jump to.

I'd feel better about games 1 and 2 if I found out they were all deathly ill for both games with Chara being worst effected.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

thank god they have the extra day off then

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: Virus? : You forgot that Ted Koppel is a robot....
    Posted by jmwalters

Shoot, I didn't know that one!

I do know Alex Jones has the Magic Beans for post apocalyptic salvation!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

hehehe.....I think you are on to something Ricky.

You know, come to think of it, why couldn't  this virus have affected Paille or Ryder? Why does it always seem to target a teams best players?

Maybe there is some sort of conspiracy here...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Don't know about the other players, but I do think Chara got hit by one. He was asked after the game on CBC on why he was sick and what caused his dehydration and he dodged it and said "I can't answer that now". Makes sense if something is going around.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

When an athlete gets hit by dehydration, especially one with Chara's physical conditioning, it's almost always caused by a virus (except for maybe triathletes and marathoners). Virus was what I thought as soon as the word "dehydration" was used.
    Posted by red75

red can u just imagine if chara played Saturday. chara gave this team everything he had 2nite. everyone knows he is playing sick. see if every one talks about that tomorrow. how he gutted it out for the sake of the team. lets see if all the sumbags who questioned this guys commitment come out and talk about what he did 2nite. 26 mins

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

He was asked after the game on CBC on why he was sick and what caused his dehydration and he dodged it and said "I can't answer that now". Makes sense if something is going around.
    Posted by red75

Yeah, why wouldn't he be able to answer the question?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Um... what if it's personal? What if his wife gave him herpes? Should he advertise it? lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

LOOCH is playing weak.

LOAD UP ON VITAMINS MILAN!

Sections
Shortcuts