Visnovsky Files Grievance To Block Trade To NYI.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Visnovsky Files Grievance To Block Trade To NYI.

Looks like he's Lubomir is getting creative in his attempt to block a trade. He's claiming his NTC should still be valid because he didn't use it when he was traded from Edmonton to Anaheim. I guess that makes sense. Thoughts?

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=401271

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Visnovsky Files Grievance To Block Trade To NYI.

In Response to Visnovsky Files Grievance To Block Trade To NYI.:
    Looks like he's Lubomir is getting creative in his attempt to block a trade. He's claiming his NTC should still be valid because he didn't use it when he was traded from Edmonton to Anaheim. I guess that makes sense. Thoughts? http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=401271
    Posted by dezaruchi

A month later? Though if he has a NTC in his contract and then gets traded, does not use it because he was willing to go to Anaheim sounds to me like there should still be a NTC in the contract.

What confuses me is, shouldnt this be addressed at the time of the trade when it is approved?  Theres something else we are not hearing here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Visnovsky Files Grievance To Block Trade To NYI.:
    In Response to Visnovsky Files Grievance To Block Trade To NYI. : A month later? Though if he has a NTC in his contract and then gets traded, does not use it because he was willing to go to Anaheim sounds to me like there should still be a NTC in the contract. What confuses me is, shouldnt this be addressed at the time of the trade when it is approved?  Theres something else we are not hearing here.
    Posted by kelvana33

I thought the same Kel. I also found it odd that this story is a week old. It's kind of flown under the radar.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Visnovsky Files Grievance To Block Trade To NYI. : Though if he has a NTC in his contract and then gets traded, does not use it because he was willing to go to Anaheim sounds to me like there should still be a NTC in the contract.  Theres something else we are not hearing here. Posted by kelvana33

He likes Orange County more than he would like to go be a part of a train wreck of an organization like the Islanders ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

If he successfully blocks it, I would love for the Bruins to take a chance on him if they have the cap room (though I'm sure they won't). He's a perfect fit, and a 2nd rounder is a small price.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

If he successfully blocks it, I would love for the Bruins to take a chance on him if they have the cap room (though I'm sure they won't). He's a perfect fit, and a 2nd rounder is a small price.
    Posted by OatesCam

Oc, I was thinking the same thing. I think he could fit if Hamilton is sent down and Savard's money got used.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Posted by OatesCam

Islander 2nd rounder is a lot different then a Bruins 2nd rounder.  He is a slick puck moving Dman who would do great on the PP.  Very nice target. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I would give them more than a 2nd if it took that. Also, if Visnovsky is able to block the trade he can pick his team, limiting the return he can bring (see Nash). I think there's a good chance he would want to play with the contending Bruins and his very good friend Chara.

In Response to Re: Visnovsky Files Grievance To Block Trade To NYI. : Islander 2nd rounder is a lot different then a Bruins 2nd rounder.  He is a slick puck moving Dman who would do great on the PP.  Very nice target. 
    Posted by shuperman

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Posted by OatesCam

You have many binkies. None of them have been working out to your liking. I don't think this one will either.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I love my binkies. And yes, I don't think they will get him. I mean, he's already been traded to another team. If the Bruins wanted him, I'm sure they could have already had him. I just think he would be a perfect fit.

In Response to Re: Visnovsky Files Grievance To Block Trade To NYI. : You have many binkies. None of them have been working out to your liking. I don't think this one will either.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

In Response to Re: Visnovsky Files Grievance To Block Trade To NYI. : He likes Orange County more than he would like to go be a part of a train wreck of an organization like the Islanders ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin
    He's 35 and in the last year of his contract. I bet he could get more than 3M in the KHL. That would beat playing on the Island

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And whatever became of this?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=641282

An arbitrator has upheld the trade. Visnovsky is now an Islander whether he likes it or not.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=641282

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

At least he won't have to report to Long Island anytime soon.

Sections
Shortcuts