Voice Of Reason..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Voice Of Reason..

1 regulation loss in the last 9 games is no reason for the outcry here. Just an overreaction because it was the re-match versus the Habs..
    Sometimes the other team just plays better than you. They played a great game.
    The one thing about the Chara thing that sticks out to me, why after all the concussion talk, dirty hit talk, in gods green earth is there a metal stantion left exposed at head level??? That should be the topic of conversation in the NHL offices today.The same stantion down the other end of the bench has protection!!! Why does this one not have any??? it was not even a hit per say, he rode him into the boards, finished his check so much it was interference.
    The Power play needs to be adressed, from what i can see is it consists of the two point men playing catch and when one finally gets a lane to shoot it never made it to the net. Forwards were standing still. look at the MTL PP. The puck is down low for the duration, they wait for a player to get out of position, which will happen when your outmanned. Then a d-man pinches. They have a stategy, there is no strategy on the B's power play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Voice Of Reason..

I think the outcry is more than it just being the Habs.

Since the trade deadline and the acquistions we haven't seen a totally lackluster game where they were no shows.

And granted it was the habs, but in a couple of respects it was their biggest game of the last 9.

So it was a benchmark game.

I was very disappointed to see the non effort and non energy. 

I continue to wonder about the no show games and even with a reasonable personnel change.  The most conistent part I hate to say is CJ. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

If Tuukka controls his rebounds a little better, plays a little higher out in the crease on the first Eller goal, that was a completely different game last night. We weren't run out of the building by any means, but we weren't very good at all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i thought after the boychuk jumping by white, the cavalry would come riding in and take control of the game....they didn't- why? i'm still shaking my head on this one...they started, the bruins had every right to finish it...and didn't- why?that's the game storyline if you ask me.  not a guy getting run into the stantion...that happens 10-15 times a year in the nhl-no problems with them until now?????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Voice Of Reason..:
    [QUOTE]hat happens 10-15 times a year in the nhl-no problems with them until now?????
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Habs fans (90% of posters on hockey message boards) didn't care those times.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Voice Of Reason..:
    [QUOTE]We weren't run out of the building by any means
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

No, but some of the Habs were run into it.
    Sisspaboom!
    Thanks folks, enjoy the Veal! I will be here all week!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

good one

Sections
Shortcuts