Vokoun to the Caps

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgauthier1975. Show mgauthier1975's posts

Re: Vokoun to the Caps

THis is the one move that really makes me go, "Hmm...that takes this team a big step forward". Always liked Vokoun.

Of course, the biggest move would be the Pens getting  a healthy Sid and Gino back. That immediately moves them to #1.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Vokoun to the Caps

In Response to Re: Vokoun to the Caps:
    In Response to Re: Vokoun to the Caps : You must not watch many Caps games. Wideman/Hammer as the 3rd pairing. They were in the top of the league in team defense. They just became very very scary.  More scary then ever before. Posted by shuperman

Scary like a perennial 100+ point a year team ? Oh wait they already did that so I was watching. Wideman and Hammerlik a good pairing ? That pair does not put fear in me as a fan and I like Green allot but he is still brutal in his own end.

Puck possession led to the Caps giving up few goals not their defense. I still like the Bruins when it's 5 on 5. We'll see how Vokoun handles playing in a pressure cooker before I say Washington is scary.

Sections
Shortcuts