Vokoun to the Caps

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgauthier1975. Show mgauthier1975's posts

Re: Vokoun to the Caps

THis is the one move that really makes me go, "Hmm...that takes this team a big step forward". Always liked Vokoun.

Of course, the biggest move would be the Pens getting  a healthy Sid and Gino back. That immediately moves them to #1.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Vokoun to the Caps

In Response to Re: Vokoun to the Caps:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vokoun to the Caps : You must not watch many Caps games. Wideman/Hammer as the 3rd pairing. They were in the top of the league in team defense. They just became very very scary.  More scary then ever before. Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Scary like a perennial 100+ point a year team ? Oh wait they already did that so I was watching. Wideman and Hammerlik a good pairing ? That pair does not put fear in me as a fan and I like Green allot but he is still brutal in his own end.

Puck possession led to the Caps giving up few goals not their defense. I still like the Bruins when it's 5 on 5. We'll see how Vokoun handles playing in a pressure cooker before I say Washington is scary.

Sections
Shortcuts