Volchenkov Suspended 4 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Volchenkov Suspended 4 games

Now we wait and see how long Marchand is out......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

Re: Volchenkov Suspended 4 games

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

i posted last night, the offender should sit out till the hearing, then the suspension should last AS LONG AS THE INJURY.  HOSSA  SAVARD  CROSBY ETC ETC.  MAKE IT HAPPEN  WATCH THOSE ELBOWS DROP!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

ya paul, that's waaayyyy too much

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to paulbking's comment:

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

i posted last night, the offender should sit out till the hearing, then the suspension should last AS LONG AS THE INJURY.  HOSSA  SAVARD  CROSBY ETC ETC.  MAKE IT HAPPEN  WATCH THOSE ELBOWS DROP!

Thats a little overboard.

I think with anything as obviously intentional as this hit they should:

1) Ten games suspension minimum based on history & severity

2) Fine the player

3) Fine the team

If the team looses money, they are more apt to tell the players to watch for those types of hits, or even more likely to bench these guys so they dont risk it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I think it is time the NHL starts implementing some equipment rules like more protective helmets and softer elbow and shoulder pads. Concussion numbers seem to be increasing.

If that does not work, maybe XFL rules like, you get 1 free intenet to injure penalty on the offending player. Cruel and unusual punishment is effective.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to MDsizzle's comment:

I think it is time the NHL starts implementing some equipment rules like more protective helmets and softer elbow and shoulder pads. Concussion numbers seem to be increasing.

If that does not work, maybe XFL rules like, you get 1 free intenet to injure penalty on the offending player. Cruel and unusual punishment is effective.

So to combat intentionally injuring a player, you want them to give all players a free pass to do it once?

Hows the XFL now by the way?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

why? you have punk like raffi torres take hossa out of the playoffs? then the blackhawks lose cuz they can't score on smith? really?  torres did his job?-function, ya know. matt cooke still playing getting paid..........were is marc savard?  wearing sunglasses in the shower?  this needs to stop! just the blatant ones,not the incidental hits or borderline,but the BAD ONES. you can tell the difference.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

So to combat intentionally injuring a player, you want them to give all players a free pass to do it once?

Hows the XFL now by the way?

Its dead, not because of that 1 rule though, the NFL may have had a bigger say in that.

Obviously I know it will never happen, but in El Salvadore they execute drunk drivers, a hellova lot less drunk drivers there than here, same fundamentals...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In response to ColonCampbell's comment:

In response to paulbking's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

why? you have punk like raffi torres take hossa out of the playoffs? then the blackhawks lose cuz they can't score on smith? really?  torres did his job?-function, ya know. matt cooke still playing getting paid..........were is marc savard?  wearing sunglasses in the shower?  this needs to stop! just the blatant ones,not the incidental hits or borderline,but the BAD ONES. you can tell the difference.

The Rodent wearing sunglasses in the shower with the little faker sounds good to me. Thanks for that.

wow you  sheite pc of....no wonder your name is colon........loser

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

paul just ignore him. Also don't quote his posts, I don't want to read his drivel and that's what I have him on ignore.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

4 games feels a little light to me, especially when you consider that Marchand got 5 for the Salo hit.  The Marchand hit was deemed predatory, I guess this hit wasn't.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Obviously I know it will never happen, but in El Salvadore they execute drunk drivers, a hellova lot less drunk drivers there than here, same fundamentals...

No they dont.  Thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard.

Thats a giant internet myth

http://www.ehow.com/list_6635573_dui-laws-el-salvador.html

http://www.drink-drive-lose.com/Article.aspx?a=87

Sections
Shortcuts