Vrbata to the Canucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Vrbata to the Canucks

Our last hope...gone !

prediction : BRUINS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS IF THEY KEEP CARON AND CAMPBELL

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Vrbata to the Canucks

Fat - Krejci - Eriksson

Bergeron - Kane or Marchand - Smith

Yeti - Kelly - Paille

Spooner - Fraser - Kokho or Griffith

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Anew  set of dead horse in place of Thornton to drone on and on about all season . Need a new modus operandi, or a new shtick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

plenty of fish still in the sea

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

What do you think of the job your boy Benning's been doing so far?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 49-North's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What do you think of the job your boy Benning's been doing so far?

[/QUOTE]

"Tomato Face" left him quite a mess,jury's still out,but he did get rid of the sulker & added a bit of grit.He also got his team a #1 goalie as the previous GM traded away two of them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

plenty of fish still in the sea

[/QUOTE]
    only 1 forward left : David Legwand ....

since PC will stick again with Caron and Campbell....next season will be another wasted season

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

You should have known that already Stan,you being at the B's draft table and all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You should have known that already Stan,you being at the B's draft table and all.

[/QUOTE]

To tell you the truth I didnt talk a lot with PC ...he knows I want his job and he was not too friendly ...I exchanged a lot with Don Sweeney ..and not too long after draft day he named Scott Bradley as his assistant closing the door on me ...so I wish them both good luck and as I said in an earlier post I will not persue the GM's job with the BRUINS.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

$5 mill....just shows where the market is right now. Good for Vrbata though, he got his pay day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

How come I'm the only one who gets scolded for replying to the mentally unbalanced nitwit?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

$5 mill....just shows where the market is right now. Good for Vrbata though, he got his pay day.

[/QUOTE]

Vrbata would have been such a great fit in Boston...now lets hope PC will give a chance to our youngsters....forget Caron please and I would replace Campbell by a young talent from Providence and see what they can bring to this team...otherwise ...we are in trouble ...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How come I'm the only one who gets scolded for replying to the mentally unbalanced nitwit?

[/QUOTE]
    Badhab I offer you a peace truce , if you are on this site in July you have to be a true diehard BRUINS fan just like many others here

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

PC has no choice he will have to give a real chance to Spooner and who knows maybe Kokho ...and I can predict what the fans will say after 2 months of regular season games ...

" Spooner is the real thing I didnt think he was that good"

no mean to brag about it but I have been posting about Spooner being a better player than Jeff Skinner , Spooner is better , faster, more talented , better hands  ...Skinner got 54 points last season if only the BRUINS give Spooner a chance he will get easily 60 points ...so dont be surprised if this happens just like Reilly Smith ...

same for Kokho but I dont expect PC to give him a chance as well this upcoming season 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm not sure Vrbata would have been a good fit, that is what he was asking for and got in Vancouver.

Did they overpay ? anybody know the terms of his deal ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not sure Vrbata would have been a good fit, that is what he was asking for and got in Vancouver.

[/QUOTE]

2 yr deal @ $5 mil per season,you be the judge.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

To tell you the truth I didnt talk a lot with PC ...he knows I want his job and he was not too friendly ...I exchanged a lot with Don Sweeney ..and not too long after draft day he named Scott Bradley as his assistant closing the door on me ...so I wish them both good luck and as I said in an earlier post I will not persue the GM's job with the BRUINS.

[/QUOTE]

This never happened.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Bruins didn't have $5M for Iginla(a player that fit and was wanted by the Bs) so I wouldn't expect they would office anything near that for Vrbata...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from madalton. Show madalton's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Vrbata would have been such a great fit in Boston...now lets hope PC will give a chance to our youngsters....forget Caron please and I would replace Campbell by a young talent from Providence and see what they can bring to this team...otherwise ...we are in trouble ...

[/QUOTE]

According to the Vancouver Province, the Bruins were interested to Vrbata.

http://www.theprovince.com/sports/hockey/canucks-hockey/Kuzma+Vrbata+signing+buoys+28th+ranked/9995140/story.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.theprovince.com/sports/hockey/canucks-hockey/Kuzma+Vrbata+signing+buoys+28th+ranked/9995140/story.html

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

...that's pretty telling right there.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

2 years, $5mill per season, modified NTC...that's about it:
    http://www.capgeek.com/canucks/

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

completely ridiculous !   Why was there a lockout ?  did the owners forget to give their GMs the memo ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

If Spooners that good....why all the moaning about replacing Iginla?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to stevegm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Spooners that good....why all the moaning about replacing Iginla?

[/QUOTE]

He doesn't play on the wing :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE] What do you think of the job your boy Benning's been doing so far? [/QUOTE]

"Tomato Face" left him quite a mess,jury's still out,but he did get rid of the sulker & added a bit of grit.He also got his team a #1 goalie as the previous GM traded away two of them. [/QUOTE]

That was worth clicking on this thread LoL

Still think Benning should have gotten one of Murray's prized wingers for Kesler. Other than that high marks so far.

Now if Benning would just take Kelly for a right-handed, prospect that could help Providence.

Sections
Shortcuts