LUCIC KRECI HORTON

MARCHAND BERGERON JAGR

PAILLÉ KELLY SÉGUIN

PEVERLY CAMPBELL THORNTON

CHARA SEINDENBERG

FERENCE  BOYCHUCK

REEDEN MCQUAID

RASK  GO BRUINS GO !

My list exactly. Is it really too much to ask? It would also keep Seguin on the bench for longer so he can make some important decisions about how he's going to spend that over fourfold wage increase next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Wake up Claude change the line

Marchand has been the weak link on the 2nd line. Why are you giving him a free pass?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

Marchand has been the weak link on the 2nd line. Why are you giving him a free pass?

All three have been terrible.  Marchand, Bergeron and Seguin have really choked the chicken this post season.  At least Seguin is invovled in the play.  Marchand has been a ghost.  Bergeron would be just as invisible if it weren't for his faceoffs...which he keeps losing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

My list exactly. Is it really too much to ask? It would also keep Seguin on the bench for longer so he can make some important decisions about how he's going to spend that over fourfold wage increase next year.

I'm sure this post season's derth of scoring has to do with Seguin's contract.  He doesn't want to play anymore.  He's just going to glide for the rest of his career.

Makes perfect sense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

All three have been terrible.  Marchand, Bergeron and Seguin have really choked the chicken this post season.  At least Seguin is invovled in the play.  Marchand has been a ghost.  Bergeron would be just as invisible if it weren't for his faceoffs...which he keeps losing.

wow you're the only one that's saying this above and I agree.  If some of you recall when Seguin was not producing Julien put him on the 3rd line and that got him going. It's the only change I would do.
    BTW Bergeron lost the faceoff in his own end that eventually became the game winning goal. I think it was to Kadri ? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ahyup! I definitely agree there should be line changes.  It ain't goin to happen. Not changing the lineups significantly over the regular season then going in a seemingly panic mode to change signals to Toronto and the Boston team as a failure.  Two, CJ does not change his lineups, it is his defensive schematic thinking that ranks first.  

If one was to move a player, Jagr with Krejci would be a simple and not a dramatic move.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Changing lines requires use of intellect. Claude uses all his when he decides whether to use butter or margerine on his dinner roles. By gametime he's spent

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Get a grip everyone. The time to mix lines is long past...you don't do it Game 7 when positioning and picking up on-ice assignments is the most critical. This ain't fantasy hockey.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

If only that were accurate. 

http://www.nhl.com/ice/playerstats.htm?gameType=3&position=S&season=20122013&sort=faceOffWinPctg&status=A&viewName=faceOffPercentage

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

I think a swap of Seguin Jagr is all that needs to happen. Then Make Bergy, Marchand,Redden/Hamilton/Seidenberg and Jagr a PP unit. Seguin can play with Krecji,Lucic,Horton and Chara for the other PP unit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

wow you're the only one that's saying this above and I agree.  If some of you recall when Seguin was not producing Julien put him on the 3rd line and that got him going. It's the only change I would do.
    BTW Bergeron lost the faceoff in his own end that eventually became the game winning goal. I think it was to Kadri ? 

Bergeron and Marchand have not been the same since they were concussed.. Excuse I know, but these two do not look right to me..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

i wouldnt tinker with the 4th line they have been great, Peverley and Kelly have done absolutely nothing which is what they provided all year, i dont think game 7 is the time to experiment and Claude wont, i would play Soderberg in place of Kelly though as he and Jagr seemed to play well together

Sections
Shortcuts