1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Re: Walkom in, Thorton out.

Enjoy watching it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Yup Null, we know your a closet Bruin fan anyway

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Re: Walkom in, Thornton out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

weh weh weh.... tainted... weh weh weh.... gregory's daddy.... weh weh weh ... keep cryin' chump, you wear it well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Walkom in, Thorton out.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Walkom in, Thorton out. : I will four, bye the way, does it strike you as a bit odd that Walkom is working his 2nd game in the B's 1st round. No other teams have had the same ref twice in the 1st round...why do the B's get special treatment?  Could it be Gregorys Daddys dirty work again?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

I don't believe in coincidences either.
    Like how exactly Brian Tuohy and you saying exactly the same things.
    If you are so sure of all of this nonsense you spew, why don't you bet money on it.  By what you say you ought to be able to make millions simply betting on what NBC wants.

But you won't and you can't because what you are spewing is nonsense.

Keep trying to push your book and websites.  Get any more a.m. radio gigs loser?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Walkom in, Thorton out. : I don't believe in coincidences either. Like how exactly Brian Tuohy and you saying exactly the same things. If you are so sure of all of this nonsense you spew, why don't you bet money on it.  By what you say you ought to be able to make millions simply betting on what NBC wants. But you won't and you can't because what you are spewing is nonsense. Keep trying to push your book and websites.  Get any more a.m. radio gigs loser?
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Badhab,

Just put him on ignore. By looking at your response to him, I see what he wrote. he said no other series has had the same ref twice. Another lie by him. I looked at just the Rangers- Ottawa series and Watson was the referee in games 2 and 3. Much like his website, the stuff he puts on here is all lies..Whichever team wins in any sport he litters their forums with lies and conspiracy theories. It's what he does, it's how he fills the hours in his long day. .I know it drives you nuts, but ask yourself this, when your walking the street and you see the crazy guy begging for money, do you stop and talk to him?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

It's a shame when cousins marry.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Cousins? You're being generous. I thought it was immediate family member related.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Walkom in, Thorton out. : Badhab, Just put him on ignore. By looking at your response to him, I see what he wrote. he said no other series has had the same ref twice. Another lie by him. I looked at just the Rangers- Ottawa series and Watson was the referee in games 2 and 3. Much like his website, the stuff he puts on here is all lies..Whichever team wins in any sport he litters their forums with lies and conspiracy theories. It's what he does, it's how he fills the hours in his long day. .I know it drives you nuts, but ask yourself this, when your walking the street and you see the crazy guy begging for money, do you stop and talk to him?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Only if he's wearing Bruins Jersey! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Walkom in, Thorton out. : Badhab, Just put him on ignore. By looking at your response to him, I see what he wrote. he said no other series has had the same ref twice. Another lie by him. I looked at just the Rangers- Ottawa series and Watson was the referee in games 2 and 3. Much like his website, the stuff he puts on here is all lies..Whichever team wins in any sport he litters their forums with lies and conspiracy theories. It's what he does, it's how he fills the hours in his long day. .I know it drives you nuts, but ask yourself this, when your walking the street and you see the crazy guy begging for money, do you stop and talk to him?

yes.  yes.  I know.  But this guy is faking homeless and begging for money.

On the other hand, he makes it very easy for me to stick to ignoring the other trolls.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

What other trolls? They have pretty much all disappeared at the moment.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I suppose the exit of the Canucks in round 1 this year was also thanks to the officiating? Let it go Null.....just let it go.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Hey Null the canucks won right?

Wait....No they didnt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Walkom in, Thorton out. : Hey Yo yo, Wrong again! NYR-Ottawa series had Walkom and Walsh do Gm 2 and Watson and Leggo do Gm 3.  Todays game is the first time in Round 1 that one ref (Walkom) will work a series twice.  Funny how one of Gregorys Daddys favorite Lackies gets that esteemed privilege...wonder why?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

More lies. Game 2 : Walkom & Watson
                  Game 3 : Watson & Leggo

Wrong info you say? Okay, just in case heres another one with the box scores to prove it.

Phi- Pitt Series: Game 1: Leggo & Kozari
                           Game 2: Peel & Kozari

Now theres two examples, and yet another example of you lying, the proof is right here.

http://espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/2012/matchup/_/teams/penguins-flyers

Keep lying,I took you off ignore once and caught you in yet another lie. back on ignore you go.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'm no math wiz but I know there are only 20 refs in the 1st round. Over the course of 8 series that could each go 7 games, it's not possible to avoid some overlap if the refs are being chosen fair and at random. By that I mean all referees getting equal work during the 1st round. BTW, I'm friends from high school with 2 of the guys working (Tim Peel and Chris Lee).  If Null really wants to get to the heart of this conspiracy then he needs to look into how 10% of the referees in the 1st round are from the same high school in New Brunswick with a grad class of below 300. Illuminati?.............I think it's pretty clear.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Stop and think about this utter nonsense.  
    Grant him the argument -
    1 ref gets 2 games and that's what wins the series.
    What?  do they hog tie the other ref and both linesman?

Again, why isn't Brian Tuohy a multi-millionaire or billionaire?
    If it's rigged, why not bet on it and make millions?

I can hear the logic already, but *sometimes* the paid off ref works and *sometimes* it doesn't.  If it's a weeknight game.  On an odd number day of the month.

Keep grasping, you will find numbers and events that fit the theory eventually.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Walkom in, Thorton out. : Yo yo, wrong again. Your on quite a roll today. You better find a new source for your stats. Walkom is working in place of St. Laurent. Leggo/Watson,Rooney/Meier or Sutherland/Pollock haven't worked any B's games in the 1st round...so why repeat Walkom? The Refs Can Make You or Break You and Shanny Can Too
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    You no that picture for your profile is appropriate because your one very strange person,but really uve been sprouting this garbage for almost a year now,don't you think it's time to get on with your live?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Walkom in, Thorton out. : Yo yo, wrong again. Your on quite a roll today. You better find a new source for your stats. Walkom is working in place of St. Laurent. Leggo/Watson,Rooney/Meier or Sutherland/Pollock haven't worked any B's games in the 1st round...so why repeat Walkom? The Refs Can Make You or Break You and Shanny Can Too
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

yo yo Brain Tuohy, how about this stat?  Game ain't on NBC in Boston, and you say NBC runs it all.  So why aren't they picking up the broadcast in Boston?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.