Want a good laugh? Listen to the team 990 Montreal online

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Want a good laugh? Listen to the team 990 Montreal online

These people are the most delusional fan base in all of sports. They are all predicting habs in 4 or 5 a few have said we make it 6 games before losing to them. They say history is why the habs will beat the bruins but fail to mention the fact the most recent playoff series with our teams ended in a  sweep for the bruins.

There was also a caller who called to defend montreal fans who called 911 on Chara because they needed to voice their opinion since the NHL did nothing about it. I wonder how that idiot would feel if a relative of his died because a yahoo like him tied up an emergency phone line about a hockey hit?

I am a biased bruins fan I admit it but I have never seen a city like Monteal who's fans by a large margin take the cake for being the dumbest fans in all of sports. I bet they boo our anthem in the games in montreal as well I mean its not like that have never happened before....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Re: Want a good laugh? Listen to the team 990 Montreal online

They had a simulcast of their Sports talk show on CJAD with our boys on 98.5 the Sports Hub. It was definitely the funniest moment in radio I've ever heard. It lasted 5 minutes at the most before the Habs talkmeisters 'indignantly' hung up, claiming victory. Michael Felger raked them over the coals pretty good about the 911 calls, the arrest threats and the moronic Habs fans comments. I hope we win this series, but it's going to be a battle especially in Montreal where the Habs will get all the calls and the fans will be giving it to Chara pretty good. Oh and don't be surprised if poor Patches decides he can play before the end of the series.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

In Response to Want a good laugh? Listen to the team 990 Montreal online:
    These people are the most delusional fan base in all of sports. They are all predicting habs in 4 or 5 a few have said we make it 6 games before losing to them. They say history is why the habs will beat the bruins but fail to mention the fact the most recent playoff series with our teams ended in a  sweep for the bruins. There was also a caller who called to defend montreal fans who called 911 on Chara because they needed to voice their opinion since the NHL did nothing about it. I wonder how that idiot would feel if a relative of his died because a yahoo like him tied up an emergency phone line about a hockey hit? I am a biased bruins fan I admit it but I have never seen a city like Monteal who's fans by a large margin take the cake for being the dumbest fans in all of sports. I bet they boo our anthem in the games in montreal as well I mean its not like that have never happened before....
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Thanks, everything you said is 100% true. Hab fans are basically retarded. Oxygen deprivation at birth seems to be the only plausible explanation.

And I second olsonstephanie's sentiments - I hope the Bruins win and beat them up too. I hope Chara lets his BOMB go from the point and breaks a few Hab ankles and legs. The idiot Hab fans will probably call 911 and boo hoo, then their d!ckbrain politicians will cry and whine in the House of Commons. Show no mercy, Bruins. Anihilate the Habs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? Listen to the team 990 Montreal online:
    Quebecers are well-known whiners. They whine about politics, they whine about federal transfer payments, they whine about why Stop signs should not have the word Stop on it.  I hope the Bruins win and beat them up too.
    Posted by olsonstephanie

They don't even like being a part of canada yet they voted against leaving the country

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

BTW the callers on Team990 are 95% english speaking Hab fans.  Those are the worst! 
    The French speaking are the more objective and smarter callers and the same goes for radio talk show hosts and journalists. 
    "Pur Laine" as they are called know their hockey.

p.s. for the record I'm not French Canadian.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Sports talk radio everywhere is exactly the same.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Posted by Kennedy97

To  a certain point sure. The only hosts that have ever told and encouraged fans to call 911 over a sporting play have to be the nimrods in montreal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Posted by Kennedy97

False.

Absolutely false. Drive around in the South or on the West coast and you'll be hearing a lot different sports radio than you do in the Northeast.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

LUCICmilan17..You are a little off center to say the least.  Listen to a Boston Sports Station..Fans will say the same..Bruins in 4,5,6,7.
    No more no less.  As for those that voted for seperating from the rest of Canada..read your history and be alittle more informed in terms of world politics and agendas.

By the way overheard at Team 990 ten minuntes ago..Bruins in 6

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

They entertain me.....NOT!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? Listen to the team 990 Montreal online : False. Absolutely false. Drive around in the South or on the West coast and you'll be hearing a lot different sports radio than you do in the Northeast.
    Posted by BBReigns

Yeah...the people want the football coach fired and not the hockey / baseball coach. Other than that, it's the same thing: loudmouth hosts encouraging fans who more often than not don't bring a heck of a lot to the table.

I listen to sports radio, too (even in England where it's the same thing, but they want their soccer/football players and managers "sacked") and I do find it entertaining. But anyone who looks for enlightenment on a sports call-in show is wasting their time, and that's the case everywhere.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Any city that has a team in the playoffs will have a radio station or website predicting that their team will win, no matter how big of underdogs they are.  There are always upsets, and we can not afford to take the habs lightly.  If you go on TSN there are people predicting the hawks to sweep Vancouver.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? Listen to the team 990 Montreal online : Yeah...the people want the football coach fired and not the hockey / baseball coach. Other than that, it's the same thing: loudmouth hosts encouraging fans who more often than not don't bring a heck of a lot to the table. I listen to sports radio, too (even in England where it's the same thing, but they want their soccer/football players and managers "sacked") and I do find it entertaining. But anyone who looks for enlightenment on a sports call-in show is wasting their time, and that's the case everywhere.
    Posted by Kennedy97

I listen for 95% entertainment and 5% info purposes. Getting back to my original post where else would the hosts of a show encourage callers and listeners to call 911 for a hockey hit? Where else would fans be stupid enough to flood and jam emergency services phone lines over a hockey hit? Montreal and their people are the biggest low class no brained morons in north america. Where else do they boo another country's national anthem? WHere else do they set fire to cars and buildings after winning a first round series?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

LUCICmilan17..You are a little off center to say the least.  Listen to a Boston Sports Station..Fans will say the same..Bruins in 4,5,6,7. No more no less.  As for those that voted for seperating from the rest of Canada..read your history and be alittle more informed in terms of world politics and agendas. By the way overheard at Team 990 ten minuntes ago..Bruins in 6
    Posted by dinami

49% voted for

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

Read the question that was asked to the 49%..damn politicians...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

LUCICmilan17..You are a little off center to say the least.  Listen to a Boston Sports Station..Fans will say the same..Bruins in 4,5,6,7. No more no less.  As for those that voted for seperating from the rest of Canada..read your history and be alittle more informed in terms of world politics and agendas. By the way overheard at Team 990 ten minuntes ago..Bruins in 6
    Posted by dinami

My Father was involved in Canadian FEDERAL politics! Why don't you enlighten me!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? Listen to the team 990 Montreal online : My Father was involved in Canadian FEDERAL politics! Why don't you enlighten me!
    Posted by nitemare-38

I would guess you have a good handle on this then!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Want a good laugh? Listen to the team 990 Montreal online : I would guess you have a good handle on this then!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Let's just say I've seen my Dad's frustration dealing with the french in PQ & in NB.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

How about the entire country's, being fedup with the entire scenario.

As a kid the only thing worse than religion (I was Protestant/Catholic), to be spaked about in our house was...Politics.  The evil bs of it all, too bad NM38 that you had to go thru it salad, dinner and desert, tgfh (thank god for hockey).lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

985 the sports hub reports investigaion stil on going on Chara in montreal. A montreal police sgt. is goig to be on the air in 10 mins should be interested. Anyone who can listen to this would you mind filling me in? j?Just heading out the door for work.

Sections
Shortcuts