Want a good Oy Vey moment?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Want a good Oy Vey moment?

"It’s a long shot, but ex-Bruin Matt Hunwick, dished to Colorado at the end of November, could be a target, although Chiarelli’s deals on Friday would make Hunwick’s cap figure ($1.45 million) a difficult fit. The advantage to reacquiring Hunwick would be that he knows Julien’s system and most of his fellow back liners. A slow start out West made Hunwick a favorite target of Avalanche fans, but he has been less of a Mile High Piñata of late, picking up an assist in three of Colorado’s last four games. A workable swap could be Danny Paille ($1.017 million) and perhaps a draft pick leaving Boston."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Want a good Oy Vey moment?

In Response to Want a good Oy Vey moment?:
    [QUOTE]"It’s a long shot, but ex-Bruin Matt Hunwick, dished to Colorado at the end of November, could be a target, although Chiarelli’s deals on Friday would make Hunwick’s cap figure ($1.45 million) a difficult fit. The advantage to reacquiring Hunwick would be that he knows Julien’s system and most of his fellow back liners. A slow start out West made Hunwick a favorite target of Avalanche fans, but he has been less of a Mile High Piñata of late, picking up an assist in three of Colorado’s last four games. A workable swap could be Danny Paille ($1.017 million) and perhaps a draft pick leaving Boston."
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Who are you quoting??? Id like to short sell on that guys intelligence stock.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

I almost fell off the toilet when I read that one this morning. Why do we fall in love with our players, overvalue them, and then want them back after they're gone?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Want a good Oy Vey moment?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Want a good Oy Vey moment? : Who are you quoting??? Id like to short sell on that guys intelligence stock.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

KPD this morning: http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/articles/2011/02/22/if_anything_still_brewin_for_bruins_they_may_deal_for_defense/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Yeah I read that when it was first posted. I had to read the part where KPD wants to give up Paille and a draft pick for him. What KPD doesn't realize (cause he is an idiot) is that if the B's trade Paille there short on forwards.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah I read that when it was first posted. I had to read the part where KPD wants to give up Paille and a draft pick for him. What KPD doesn't realize (cause he is an idiot) is that if the B's trade Paille there short on forwards.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Not really.  Seguin will be sitting on the bench and Jordan Caron is down in Providence waiting for another chance with the big club.

The same could be said about defense.  There is one spare on the active roster.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Want a good Oy Vey moment? : Not really.  Seguin will be sitting on the bench and Jordan Caron is down in Providence waiting for another chance with the big club. The same could be said about defense.  There is one spare on the active roster.
    Posted by 306bruinsfan[/QUOTE]
    And you would trust those kids in the playoffs? I'm all for giving them minutes. I want to see if Seguin can handle playoff hockey this year, if he can't I want Paille in and not Caron. That's not when you bring in Caron, if he does terrible that could ruin him. We are much better going forward with Paille, who has played well in his role here. I could use the same argument as you on defense, they have Valabik and Bartkowski in P-town as well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FinnsWake. Show FinnsWake's posts

What's next, the Habs bringing back Mara?

Oh wait!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

And why exactly do we need Hunwick? We already have 7 NHL ready defencemen. Besides, he has been brutal in Colorado so far. To be fair, though, the whole Avalanche team has been terrible....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

If indeed the Bruins were talking of bringing back Hunwick, don't you ask yourself the question why ?  Would it not be that the Bruin's have more confidence in Hunwick than either McQuaid or Kempfer ? That's what this suggests to me.