WANTED SCORER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Re: WANTED SCORER

That is true Fletch we would over pay and that is good financial advise but we may be sorry later and have no reason to trade at all if things don't get a bit of a stir in bean town. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

ForwardsPos2011-12
    Patrice BergeronC5,000,000Milan LucicLW4,083,333Marc SavardC4,007,143Nathan HortonRW4,000,000David KrejciC3,750,000Tyler SeguinC3,550,000Brad MarchandC2,500,000Chris KellyC2,125,000Rich PeverleyC1,325,000Jordan CaronRW1,100,000Gregory CampbellC1,100,000Benoit PouliotLW1,100,000Daniel PailleLW1,075,000Shawn ThorntonRW812,500DefensePos2011-12Zdeno CharaD6,916,667Dennis SeidenbergD3,250,000Joe CorvoD2,250,000Andrew FerenceD2,250,000Johnny BoychukD1,875,000Steven KampferD852,500Adam McQuaidD575,000GoaliesPos2011-12Tim ThomasG5,000,000Tuukka RaskG1,250,000BuyoutPos2011-12Patrick EavesRW1,388,333Actual Payroll64,475,833Salary Cap Payroll61,135,476Cap Space3,164,524

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

The B's are Cup champs with Kaberle on their roster, Colborne is in the AHL and the B's still have the bag of pucks. --50 below
    Sorry 50 below, the B's got rid of the bag of pucks (Carolina has him) when you were snoozing.

Colborne needed a wakeup call. In case you and Dez the ditzy one haven't noticed Colborne is 21. Not 23, Not 26, but 21. And Ditzy also doesn't realize that Primeau and even Espo didn't become true NHL impact players till 22. Stumpel and Krushelnyski, two plaers very comparable to Colborne, were 23 and 22. So the timetable is in my boy Joe's favor. So what do we have for the guy who'll make an impact befor anyone currently on the Providence roster (trust me on this)? Nothing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: WANTED SCORER:
    [QUOTE]The B's are Cup champs with Kaberle on their roster, Colborne is in the AHL and the B's still have the bag of pucks. --50 below Sorry 50 below, the B's got rid of the bag of pucks (Carolina has him) when you were snoozing. Colborne needed a wakeup call. In case you and Dez the ditzy one haven't noticed Colborne is 21. Not 23, Not 26, but 21. And Ditzy also doesn't realize that Primeau and even Espo didn't become true NHL impact players till 22. Stumpel and Krushelnyski, two plaers very comparable to Colborne, were 23 and 22. So the timetable is in my boy Joe's favor. So what do we have for the guy who'll make an impact befor anyone currently on the Providence roster (trust me on this)? Nothing.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]
    Why would anyone trust your opinion on anything? You've been consistently wrong and I welcome your efforts to prove otherwise. Enlighten me just once and then I might be willing to trust that you could do it again. How about you quit trying to tell me what I don't realize and instead, face the realization that Colborne is a project that could still hit or miss. Nothing more-nothing less. You continuing to refer to him as an impact type player doesn't magically turn him into one. And Ditzy......where do you come up with such zingers? You and an elementary school aged grandchild must be sitting around spit-balling ideas. You guys should each treat yourself to a cookie. get him to chew it up for you though. I'd hate for you to choke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

NO MORE TALK OF PROJECTS...Boston you should never have deemed as the 

RECLAMAITION of PLAYERS Town...

The patriots the red sox...now the Bruins...I want ONE PROVEN guy that is all I am asking for...Dez is right Colborne has a lot to still prove...

Lets get back to what is really important...A SNIPER>

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The B's are Cup champs with Kaberle on their roster, Colborne is in the AHL and the B's still have the bag of pucks. --50 below Sorry 50 below, the B's got rid of the bag of pucks (Carolina has him) when you were snoozing. Colborne needed a wakeup call. In case you and Dez the ditzy one haven't noticed Colborne is 21. Not 23, Not 26, but 21. And Ditzy also doesn't realize that Primeau and even Espo didn't become true NHL impact players till 22. Stumpel and Krushelnyski, two plaers very comparable to Colborne, were 23 and 22. So the timetable is in my boy Joe's favor. So what do we have for the guy who'll make an impact befor anyone currently on the Providence roster (trust me on this)? Nothing.
    Should we rank your Colborne predictions up there with this one because Pouliot's really burning it up right? He's big so that means he can be like Esposito.

First: 2/25/2011
    Last: 10/28/2011
    Great pickup at the price. He had a bad 2011 but he scored 17 goals in about 53 games at 23 years old. That's a 30 goal pace so he's shown flashes. I posted last week they should grab him to play with Bergy and MARCHMANT and apparently Pete listened to me LOL. That line would be sort of a French Connection combining size (Benoit), skill, and speed to burn (MARCHMANT)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

About Poulliot Dez, like the rest of the team is doing any better? Only my boys Seguin and Looch are doing anything offensively. BTW how's your guy Kabs doing Dez?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I thought the B's gave up the "Brute" Joe Colborne and a draft pick for Kaberle and a bag of pucks. My mistake.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]About Poulliot Dez, like the rest of the team is doing any better? Only my boys Seguin and Looch are doing anything offensively. BTW how's your guy Kabs doing Dez?
    Just as I suspected. Too chicken to face a simple question. Lots of players on the team have gotten at least one point so far. You know how math works don't you? Numbers higher than zero are good. I'll admit that Pouliot has managed to be less than zero in the only stat in which it's possible. Once again OEC, your ignorance is showing. How's Kaberle doing you ask. Not sure why it's relevant but great I'm sure. His Cup ring makes him happy when he looks at it. How are you now that you've realized your ideas/posts are the equivalent of Cactus Tonys. At least Cactus is trying to be funny. What's your excuse? Have you found even 1 other person that isn't laughing at your Colborne crap-fest? If just 1 person were to agree with you then you wouldn't seem like such a fool...........let me know if you find Bigfoot while you're looking.
    Speaking of Kaberle, let's revisit what you had to say 1 day after the Cup win......no real surprise that you didn't stick by your guns....

Keep this team together!

posted at 6/16/2011 9:30 AM EDT

Last: 10/28/2011
    The chemistry, the karma, the togetherness...it is so hard to duplicate this. I had issues with Kaberle and with Julien, but all is forgiven. I would be so happy if this team, aside from Recchi who has a well deserved retirement planned, could be kept intact, and add maybe two young forwards. Timmay has to stay, Seguin will get more ice time, and next year's team might be even better. I hope Ference plays the regular season like he did the playoffs. He's been gigantic, as has Chara and Seidenberg. And Manchuk laid a mountain of hurt on several key Canucks. Congratulations Bruins, and to my man Looch, you're gonna have a career year in '11-'12!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Cory Stillman.  He's coming to town.  Cory Stillman. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Why would NJ trade Parise? Mike Bossy was a "pure sniper." Torres is a Franzen/Holmstrom clone whose goal totals have been declining for the past few years. And if he (Torres) was the answer, why did the Canucks let him go? There are no "pure snipers" out there that are on the block. And if there were any, they would not be going for a 3rd liner and a pick. PC will not find a Recchi type unless Czersawski has had a sudden infusion of leadership juice. Where is Trent Whitfield when you really need him?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

No need to worry--Dezaruchi said at the start of the season that this roster is good enough to repeat. He will be proven wrong, as per usual, when Chaiarelli pulls the plug on a deal top revamp. Dez=incorrect. The two words are synonymous. God I love his posts!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

this thread is great, i've found so many people i'm going to ignore

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]No need to worry--Dezaruchi said at the start of the season that this roster is good enough to repeat. He will be proven wrong, as per usual, when Chaiarelli pulls the plug on a deal top revamp. Dez=incorrect. The two words are synonymous. God I love his posts!
    Was I wrong last year when I said they could win? Prove me wrong once before you can say I'm proved wrong again. You're efforts to discredit me while blowing your own horn are laughable although I applaud your commitment to the bit. Do you really think it somehow discredits me in some way because I feel this lineup has the horses to repeat? Look, I miss Kaberle as much as you do but he's not irreplaceable. No wait, you hate Kaberle so it's Rex and Ryder that Boston now can't live without.........anyways, be careful. Your senility is showing.......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Colborne is a project that could still hit or miss. Nothing more-nothing less. You continuing to refer to him as an impact type player doesn't magically turn him into one--Dezaruchi

Dezaruchi is a reason I find this board so appealing. Guys like him are why the B's can charge 150 dollars a ticket no matter what product they put on the ice. Others of us demand due diligence with the formation of the team.
    Lets take some examples--Dez LIKES Kaberle (0 goals, 2 assists, -4)
    Orrespo LIKES Souray (2 goals, 4 assists, +6)
    Orrespo LIKES Colborne (8 goals, 8 assists, 16 points in Toronto system).
    Dez LIKES the fact that the B's traded Colborne for nothing (Kaberle)
    Colborne has almost half the goals (8) of the entire Providence Bruins team. Dez thinks Colborne can't play. Colborne is 21. Dez apparently thinks any 21 year old is a project worthy of trading for a player like Kaberle. Dez has as much knowledge as Kaberle has grit.

Basically, with fans like Dez the Bruins can relax. But with fans like most of us the B's have to consider the idea that an inferior team this season will bring inferior attendence, at the prices they're asking. Most of us have endured the many years the B's threw quarters around like manhole covers. We still remember those years, and as fans, we want the best for our team. So Recchi and Ryder are gone? REPLACE THEM. Don't say "oh, our youngsters will fill the slots!". To say this implies the B's have a crop of kids who've torn up the minor leagues. They don't have ONE kid who's done that. In fact, most of Providence had half a point per game or less. So WAKE UP Pete! Don't cater to the zombies like Dez. Cater to US, the Bruins fans who demand grit, puckwinning battles, and just plain winning. Sure, we got the cup last year, but we want it AGAIN! Spend to the cap, get big bodies who can crash the net and score on the power play. And if it means trading an underachiever like Krejci, good as he was in the playoffs, so be it. Analyze the players and figure out who best gives us a chance to win. Lucic? Pure Grit. Hornton? a horse. Bergeron? Great 2 way player. Seguin and Marchand? the budding stars. The rest of the forwards? figure who to package and make a move now rather than later.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]this thread is great, i've found so many people i'm going to ignore
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]
    Payback for ignoring your blog?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

As much as I would love to see the B's get some sniper the cost would prohibitive. They won a cup with/out one so why go get one now. They just need to play a full 60 each night and the goals will come. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Colborne is a project that could still hit or miss. Nothing more-nothing less. You continuing to refer to him as an impact type player doesn't magically turn him into one--Dezaruchi Dezaruchi is a reason I find this board so appealing. Guys like him are why the B's can charge 150 dollars a ticket no matter what product they put on the ice. Others of us demand due diligence with the formation of the team. Lets take some examples--Dez LIKES Kaberle (0 goals, 2 assists, -4) Orrespo LIKES Souray (2 goals, 4 assists, +6) Orrespo LIKES Colborne (8 goals, 8 assists, 16 points in Toronto system). Dez LIKES the fact that the B's traded Colborne for nothing (Kaberle) Colborne has almost half the goals (8) of the entire Providence Bruins team. Dez thinks Colborne can't play. Colborne is 21. Dez apparently thinks any 21 year old is a project worthy of trading for a player like Kaberle. Dez has as much knowledge as Kaberle has grit. Basically, with fans like Dez the Bruins can relax. But with fans like most of us the B's have to consider the idea that an inferior team this season will bring inferior attendence, at the prices they're asking. Most of us have endured the many years the B's threw quarters around like manhole covers. We still remember those years, and as fans, we want the best for our team. So Recchi and Ryder are gone? REPLACE THEM. Don't say "oh, our youngsters will fill the slots!". To say this implies the B's have a crop of kids who've torn up the minor leagues. They don't have ONE kid who's done that. In fact, most of Providence had half a point per game or less. So WAKE UP Pete! Don't cater to the zombies like Dez. Cater to US, the Bruins fans who demand grit, puckwinning battles, and just plain winning. Sure, we got the cup last year, but we want it AGAIN! Spend to the cap, get big bodies who can crash the net and score on the power play. And if it means trading an underachiever like Krejci, good as he was in the playoffs, so be it. Analyze the players and figure out who best gives us a chance to win. Lucic? Pure Grit. Hornton? a horse. Bergeron? Great 2 way player. Seguin and Marchand? the budding stars. The rest of the forwards? figure who to package and make a move now rather than later.
    I gotta say, this post does nothing to refute the senility angle. The Bruins team that I cheer for are the Stanley Cup champs. You must still remember( senile or not) because you were 1 of the 1st to throw them under the bus last year and then you were just as quick to jump back on the bandwagon. As stated, I welcome every effort you make to discredit me because I back up my arguments with fact whereas you show up with nothing more than the ravings of a bitter old man. Did you ever come up with the names of these "big men" who blossomed late or is that no longer relevant to your rant?
    BTW, here's a thread I started in which I applauded the Souray signing and your opinion is conspicuously absent. Sure you were the 1 suggesting Souray be signed......you certainly can't be just riding the coat-tails of posters like myself and Shupe who went on record in support of Souray? No wait, that's exactly what you're doing........

Souray To Dallas

posted at 7/1/2011 4:43 PM EDT

First: 1/3/2010
    Last: 10/29/2011
    Nothing wrong with Souray on your 3rd D pairing now that he makes a reasonable 1.65m.
    Brad Marchand.........I love the little weasel!

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"
    -Gerry Dee

And here's an example of your handiwork...

Re: We Need more Chris Kellys

posted at 4/18/2011 10:04 AM EDT

The Chia Pets out there will be very upset when they read how you berated Kelly,  that awesome trade asset. Me, I think they should have traded for a Kelley's Roast Beef Sandwich instead. And perhaps a bottle of Caberlet Savignon instead of Tomas Kaberle. But don't worry, We only lost a first round pick and two second round picks and Jumbo Joe Colborne. And knowing the drafting ability of Mr. Chia, don't expect much with the number 9 pick this year either. Bring Back Harry!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Here's a beauty...

Re: I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game

posted at 3/21/2011 11:02 PM EDT

In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game:
    In Response to Re: I hope the Bruins players were watching the Mtl-Wild game : Oh god would you give up the overly sensitive act already, you were beat up alot as a kid weren't you? Anytime anyone says anything that isn't of the Yay Go Bruins theme you take it as a personal affront and start crying. I guess only "real Bruins fans" are predicting a 7-0 win over MON on Thu
    Posted by 40YrsNoCup

40 years, I know there are a lot of people who hate any objective criticism of a team most of us love. What certain folks don't comprehend (for one reason or another) is that we can be fans and still vehemently disagree with trading of players and assets (in my case high picks and players like Colborne and Versteeg that I thought would be awesome Bruins), for less than value. Most of us aren't robots, preprogrammed to bestow accolades on bumbling management and coaching, when the trades and the performance of the team dictates no other opinion than that which we reasonably hold. This team is going to heck in a handbasket, and I draw the line in the sand right about at the trade deadline, when they did all this tinkering and unloading of assets. Sure, like most major trades will cause, there was a brief spurt of success. But that's very normal. The real bellweather of a trade or trades is the weeks that follow the euphoria period. And those of us old or mature enough without a sheep mentality know and lament, that this team's present and future has been compromised really badly. I also find this management team far to cavalier about trading first round picks, as if they grow on trees. Disturbing to say the least. Just the humble opinion of a 39 year Bruins fan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WANTED SCORER : Payback for ignoring your blog?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

What ? You didn't enjoy the Washington and Chicago comments with the promise of him saying that at the end of the season he would say " I told you so " ? My favourite part of his blog was the interview with Jared Knight that was posted. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Zach Parise
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

Don't tease me like that. I'd dish lucic and or krejci as part of package for Zach p. Probably start deal around krejci. We have surplus of centers, and sequin is going to takeover as number 1 center man this yr or next.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Why would NJ trade Parise? Mike Bossy was a "pure sniper." Torres is a Franzen/Holmstrom clone whose goal totals have been declining for the past few years. And if he (Torres) was the answer, why did the Canucks let him go? There are no "pure snipers" out there that are on the block. And if there were any, they would not be going for a 3rd liner and a pick. PC will not find a Recchi type unless Czersawski has had a sudden infusion of leadership juice. Where is Trent Whitfield when you really need him?
    Posted by PINEwarmer[/QUOTE]

It's been rumored since parise knee injury that 1. He wants out of nj 2. Nj can't afford him after Ilya deal and 3. Lou l historically deals guys he cant extend rather than letting them walk at seasons end.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

I speak and Management listens...SNIPER WINGER IN the works...I like the idea of the Rene Bourque trade best. Lots of upside there. Who would have to go to get him does any of you crazy experts Shupe, Flecth and Dez my fav three know? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Colborne is a project that could still hit or miss. Nothing more-nothing less. You continuing to refer to him as an impact type player doesn't magically turn him into one--Dezaruchi

Dez, you indicated emphatically that he was a miss, not hit or miss, so now you're backtracking since he's showed some of his potential. You're a funny, funny guy with a lot of time on his hands. I'm sure you'll go back to the archives again as you have no real life. Have some fun with your archives today. I'm going out and talking to some real people in person. Ciao.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I said a month or more ago that the B's should pursue Jagr (4 goals and 6 assists already). But they apparently do not like superstars. They courted Chris Clark like he was a hall of famer, then realized they were wrong. By then it was way too late for a Jagr deal, though I'm sure Chia wouldn't have moved on that even if the Flyers hadn't signed him. The B's are content to ride poor Timmay into the ground and hopes he plays enough 1 goal games that a 2 goal effort by the Bruins will be enough for a win. But this is this year, not last year, and Timmay and Rask need some offensive help.
    Now that true scorers are generally going to be difficult to obtain, I'd like to see Caron go in a deal to include a player like Chris Kreder or Brian Boyle. I'm sure a pick would need to be added, but Chia never minds trading picks anyway. The change in chemisry a speedster like Kreder would bring (picture him with Seguin, or a big body on the PP like Boyle (Bruins have zero netfront presence, and their power play is the main reason they are where they are), might be enough to turn this thing around.

Sections
Shortcuts