Wanting to say hello to all bruins fans!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Wanting to say hello to all bruins fans!

Nice to have someone from the Rock :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Welcome aboard. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Welcome!!! This is a very knowledgeable forum but it gets too personal sometimes. Trolls abound also. Thick skin is a must. Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanFromMontreal. Show BruinsFanFromMontreal's posts

Welcome,  maybe you will be our lucky charm...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

Thanks everyone,

Any predictions for todays game against Philly??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

I meant game against Pit clearly

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Welcome and abandon all hope now.
    Nah, most of the folks here are pleasant and knowledgeable. Notice I said most.

...and don't go up against Not A Shot unless you've got your facts down!
    He's like the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), most people don't like him but he performs a vital service and keeps us all in check ;)...actually you've got 97 more posts to go before he'll even consider wasting his time on you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

In Response to Re: Wanting to say hello to all bruins fans!:
    Thanks everyone, Any predictions for todays game against Philly??
    Posted by St.johnsbruinsfan

we leave all perdidtions up to Stanley

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Another Maritimer !  Welcome you're in good company.
    Let me get you acquainted with this forum,  StanleyCupToTheBruins is the only one to make predictions on this forum . Now BadHabitude's wife wants to also ??
    Just read Stanley's predictions.
    Now when you read threads on "Trades" take them with a grain of salt or just reply E-harmony . I'll let our trade moderator "BookBoy" explain that to you.
    Whenever you need the scoop on the Cap call out DrCC,  he's always been correct and when not mixing a cooked up antidote (drinks) for Bruin fever he has the salary cap down to a T.
    Then there are the usual that come here often you can go about looking at how many posts they have to take them serious but don't be fooled , there are many like me that have many posts but a lot of it is mumbo jumbo Wink and then there are newcomers with not so many posts but just by the few they do have you can see what type, age the poster is and worth reading.
    Well enough blabbering by me .
    Oh wait ,  one more thing,  there's this little option at the bottom "ignore"  that's when you don't want to see some of the posters comments. It hides them for you. 
    Myself I don't like to ignore, I feel I'm strong enough to read them and not reply. I actually like some of the nonsense , it makes me laugh out load.
    Come on before/during the games and some will help you find the game streamed over the web when not on TSN 1/2 , CBC, RDS, Sportsnet and/or NBC.

WELCOME BUDDY !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

Thanks for the tips BsLegion, 

I'll have to keep all of this in mind when posting. Also I use atdhe.net. It usually has a stream that works.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Welcome St. Johns.  There are lots of "North of the border" B's fans lurking here (I'm a Saskatchewan resident).  Lots of opinions, mostly good.  Lots of passion, which is really good.  Enjoy.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Welcome to the Forum StJohn... Have you seen the other Ryder kicking around ? You'll find some folks around here want to send the first one there as well, at times that is....Have fun !!   Go B's Go !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Welcome St.John, I am from St.Catharines Ontario, Canada. Lots of Canadian Bruins fans as you can see.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

Yeah seems to be many on here. Most people I know here(St. John's) are either Maple Leaf fans or Habs fans lol. Game is about to start. Go Bruins!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Also I use atdhe.net. It usually has a stream that works.
    Posted by St.johnsbruinsfan

Tonights game is being streamed on yahoo which I am sure will be a higher quality stream than any of the atdhe links.  Go to the Yahoo NHL box scores
     and click on the "hockey night on Y!" link under the Boston/Pitt box score once the game starts.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Good thing you made this thread, I had no idea today's game was at 1.  I would of missed it if I didn't decide to look up that link for you.  lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

I can't get that game on Yahoo Abra. Not available in my location. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Welcome! Born and bread Bruins fan now living in Tampa Florida....
    I agree about the ignore button mentioned earlier, but when all you get is goofiness or vitriolic comments from a poster, it just saves you time when reading future threads...
    We have Bruins fans all over the world that participate in this thread. It is a real treat to participate. Most are fantastic!
    Doc

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Taz the troll makes an appearance almost right on cue....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

any chance of taking Ryder back to the rock with you and keeping him there for ever? In Response to Wanting to say hello to all bruins fans! :
    Posted by Taz2424

Here's your first opportunity to pop the cherry of the ignore button.....and welcome aboard from Chris Pronger's home town!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Chris Prongers home town - just hard you guys your first stop light the other day. congratulations In Response to Re: Wanting to say hello to all bruins fans! :
    Posted by Taz2424

Tazz , you really need too lay off posting on here....and start spending some time watching Sesame St. Leave the posting on here for grownups.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

George street rocks, from what I can remember of it. LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Welcome aboard St-Johns Nfld .....Montreal here ..the no.1 BRUINS fan in Canada ,,,,dont believe evrything you see in here ...a lot of people of keeps whinning are not real Bruins fans ...they are spys from other team that want to see what it looks like to be  a BRUINS fans ....after the next 3 seasons they'll probably join the wagon ....cause :

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Welcome St-Johns Nfld.....my dear mother was born ih a tiny place called Port Blanford on Bonavista Bay bless her soul....still have cousins in Gander and Bell Island...great place ..great people....Go Bruins!

Sections
Shortcuts