Wanting to say hello to all bruins fans!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Wanting to say hello to all bruins fans!

great to see another atlantic canadian bruins fan. understand how you feel about being surrounded by habs and leafs fans. greetings from bouctouche, nb.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Bouctouche? We're practically neighbours (Saint John NB)!

Having moved here from Ontario 15yrs ago, it was/is nice to see so many fellow Bs fans in Atlantic Canada...although I still see a lot of Leafs and Canadiens fans here too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Welcome to the Hub of Hockey. Look out for the goons on this board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

Great, thanks all. Good to see fellow Canadian Bruins fans on here. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Wanting to say hello to all bruins fans!:
    [QUOTE]Bouctouche? We're practically neighbours (Saint John NB)! Having moved here from Ontario 15yrs ago, it was/is nice to see so many fellow Bs fans in Atlantic Canada...although I still see a lot of Leafs and Canadiens fans here too.
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]
    We've got a few of us saint John residents here.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

George Street is always a good time Pauly. That is if you enjoy having a drink or two. Which most people here in Newfoundland tend to enjoy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

In Response to Re: Wanting to say hello to all bruins fans!:
    [QUOTE]George Street is always a good time Pauly. That is if you enjoy having a drink or two. Which most people here in Newfoundland tend to enjoy.
    Posted by St.johnsbruinsfan[/QUOTE] I've only been there once, and it lived up to all my expectations. Looking forward to going there again. I never did much sight seeing, George st. sucked me in and I spent most of my 2 weeks there (good times).