Ward should be fired.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Ward should be fired.

The power play is awfull. How many times can you shoot the puck in the zone without retrieving it. If the coach can't see it needs to be carried in the zone they he is not only blind but stupid.

Maybe try forward on the point that carry the puck in you dummy Ward How about Krecji or Bergeron you dunce. Its obvious that Kaberle isn't the answer, Chara for that matter to.

Why stick with the same structure its isn't working. You only get so many chances to go to the cup so try something different.

Thomas has been a problem as well with all his rebounds and the lousy goals he let in last game. We should be up 3 games to 1. Wasn't impressed with the first goal tonight either some feeb shot about a half mile an hour and it goes in.

Timmy makes hard saves but constantly lets easy ones in. Time for Rask he is the future anyways.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Gorton should be fired.

gorton?  aren't the sox playing tonight?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiz33. Show chiz33's posts

I agree but I would get rid of Geoff Ward instead!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Woodtick, Gorton is the Assistant GM with the Rangers now I think you are talking about Geoff Ward and if that is who you are talkinbg about I agree!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Ward should be fired.

i don't know if he'll get fired, but the chances are good that Ward won't be in charge of the pp come October....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I would help him pack.  True, the Bruins haven't had a down low guy to orchestrate things since Savard has been out but with that reality, Ward has not figured out a way to compensate or modify the PP.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

After the season they have to take a hard look at this even when the B's win the cup. If Ward is responsible then either he is sent packing or moved upstairs and Jarvis comes to the bench. But Jarvis is a defensive guy so I think Ward will go.

Go B's   

Sections
Shortcuts