Warning for today's game (2nd official prediction in 2014)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Warning for today's game (2nd official prediction in 2014)

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Flyers 3

BRUINS 2

oh well.....we cant win them all....

A Bruins win was sure to follow...

Yep.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Knew it the only player that could change the issue of the game : Reilly Smith 

ET CALL HOME 

CJ WAKE UP PLEASE 2/2 for Reilley Smith what more does it take you to put him in your top 3 dor the S/O ....without Smith it would have been 4-3 Flyers just off my 3-2 prediction and like. I said the only thing that could screw up my Flyers win prediction was Reilley Smith in the S/O ...exactly what happened thank God the Flyers didnt score before Reilly chance.....phew

hopefully Claude got the message this time ...2/2 ...1.0000

great win ty Reilly

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Reilly saved my reputation .....not exactly right but ..I do get one more chancefor a game prediction....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It's also 100% possible that the goofball went back and edited that post.  The world will never know!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Thanks marco ...today's game result will define the future of my games predictions ..if the score is not 3-2 Flyers...no more games predictions ..and like I said the only thing that could go wrong in my prediction is if the game goes in S/O and Cj Decides to use Reilley Smith ...I am done 

This statement clearly says that if the score is not 3-2 Flyers, you will quit making predictions.

If you are a man of your word, you will never make another prediction. I guess we all know that won't happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

Thanks marco ...today's game result will define the future of my games predictions ..if the score is not 3-2 Flyers...no more games predictions ..and like I said the only thing that could go wrong in my prediction is if the game goes in S/O and Cj Decides to use Reilley Smith ...I am done 

This statement clearly says that if the score is not 3-2 Flyers, you will quit making predictions.

If you are a man of your word, you will never make another prediction. I guess we all know that won't happen.

Sorry score was not exact but the scenario predicted was right on ..I said the Bruins would lost in S/O unless CJ wakes up and uses Reilly Smith ...he did it and as a resukt the BRUINS won ...best possible scenario not only the BRUINS won but Claude wont have choice anymore if he doest put Smith in his top 3 shooters he will lose his job ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

ET CALL HOME 

CJ WAKE UP PLEASE 2/2 for Reilley Smith what more does it take you to put him in your top 3 dor the S/O ....without Smith it would have been 4-3 Flyers just off my 3-2 prediction and like. I said the only thing that could screw up my Flyers win prediction was Reilley Smith in the S/O ...exactly what happened thank God the Flyers didnt score before Reilly chance.....phew

great win ty Reilly

Wrong stanley, Smith would have screwed up your prediction if it was 2-2 going into the shootout. When Bergeron scored your prediction went out the window

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:

ET CALL HOME 

great win ty Reilly

Wron stanley, Smith would have screwed up your prediction if it was 2-2 going into the shootout. When Bergeron scored your prediction went out the window

Claude Giroux offset Bergeron's goal ...Smith saved the Bruins ..and saved me 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Wron stanley, Smith would have screwed up your prediction if it was 2-2 going into the shootout. When Bergeron scored your prediction went out the window

2 for 2 in the shootout and a miracle worker. Who knew?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

ET CALL HOME 

great win ty Reilly

Wrong stanley. Your prediction was 3-2 flyers

• You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

ET CALL HOME 

great win ty Reilly

Actually he was clear he said 3-2 flyera unless  smith s used in SO ... he wins in this one

• You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

ET CALL HOME 

great win ty Reilly

Actually he was clear he said 3-2 flyera unless  smith s used in SO ... he wins in this one

Marco is honest fair and smart....

• You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

SealedSealedSealedIn response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Flyers 3

BRUINS 2

This is Stanley's original post. There is no mention of a shootout of any kind. This was his 2nd "official" prediction of 2014.

It doesn't get any clearer than that. This was no simple guess. Stanley had to give this a tremendous amount of thought before he , would declare the score of 3-2 Flyers, as his "official" prediction.

If it had just been any old prediction, I wouldn't care that he hedged on it, but once he made it "official", there really is no wiggle room :) 

In response to biggskye's comment:

SealedSealedSealedIn response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Flyers 3

BRUINS 2

This is Stanley's original post. There is no mention of a shootout of any kind. This was his 2nd "official" prediction of 2014.

It doesn't get any clearer than that. This was no simple guess. Stanley had to give this a tremendous amount of thought before he , would declare the score of 3-2 Flyers, as his "official" prediction.

If it had just been any old prediction, I wouldn't care that he hedged on it, but once he made it "official", there really is no wiggle room :) 

Anything before game starts is a prediction

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Stanley predicted the Flyers would win.

The Flyers lost.

marco needs a friend.

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

The Flyers lost.

marco needs a friend.

Read the rest .... nas pointed it out...

Never have enough friends my friend

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Who should be our top 3 SO Shooters?

I think Bergy for sure. Smith is a hot pick right now. Who would be the other?

Marchand? Krecji?

In response to NBbruinsfan's comment:

Marchand? Krecji?

March

From 2011\12 season Top Bruin SO shooters

TS       G      S%

Bergeron    21     11    52.4%

Eriksson     13       5     38.5%

Krecji          19       6     31.6%

Marchand    10      3     30%

Smith            2       2    100% (Career Total)

• You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

How is your weather today, NB?

• You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to billge's comment:

I'm in Eastern NB.  We had freezing rain all night that knocked out power at 4:30 am.  They're saying we should get it back around noon.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Have family on PEI and they are getting hit hard too. Will send you some sunshine from NC, but I'm  afraid it is gonna take a couple of days to arrive.  Hang in there!

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to billge's comment:

I'm in Eastern NB.  We had freezing rain all night that knocked out power at 4:30 am.  They're saying we should get it back around noon.

Not as bad where I am. Had about 5" of snow then rain\freesing rain.  the aftermath is over today. Haveing no Power is no fun at all.....

• You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to NBbruinsfan's comment:

Marchand? Krecji?

March

I would go with Bergeron, Smith and Erickson for now ...number 4 would be Krejci and my number 5 would be  Soderberg right now ...lets see if they can do better than March...dont get me wrong here I love March but a S/O is a total different story ..our hottest player in S/O has to be Reilly Smith for now

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

The Flyers lost.

marco needs a friend.

Fletch why do you always try to insult the nicest people in here ...marco is a nice person,  and if you read my posts ...posted before the game ..I said the only player that could srew up was Reilly Smith ...finally CJ sent him in the S/O and that changed the outcome of the game as I mentionned ....you should congratulate me for being the only one in here that kept saying that RS should be selected every time there is a S/O ....just like I keep,saying that ST has no more business to be in the NHL ......the BRUINS are one of the best team in the NHL and we would be even stronger with another player instead of ST ....Spooner, Fraser, Florek , Kokho , would get some ice time on the 4th line, would learn from Cj , and would be sooooooo much better...so please Fletch try to be nice and respect your peers BRUINS fans 

• Sections
    Shortcuts