Warning for today's game (2nd official prediction in 2014)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Warning for today's game (2nd official prediction in 2014)

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Stanley predicted the Flyers would win.

The Flyers lost.

marco needs a friend.

Fletch why do you always try to insult the nicest people in here ...marco is a nice person,  and if you read my posts ...posted before the game ..I said the only player that could srew up was Reilly Smith ...finally CJ sent him in the S/O and that changed the outcome of the game as I mentionned ....you should congratulate me for being the only one in here that kept saying that RS should be selected every time there is a S/O ....just like I keep,saying that ST has no more business to be in the NHL ......the BRUINS are one of the best team in the NHL and we would be even stronger with another player instead of ST ....Spooner, Fraser, Florek , Kokho , would get some ice time on the 4th line, would learn from Cj , and would be sooooooo much better...so please Fletch try to be nice and respect your peers BRUINS fans 

As soon as I saw your official prediction, I immediately ran out and bet my kids' college money on a Flyers' win. I wanted to get my bet in before word got out on your prediction, and the odds on the Flyers, plummeted.

When I got home, I saw you had changed your "official' prediction with a special Riley Smith clause, so I headed back to the bookie, and asked him to write that change onto the bottom of my wager receipt.

He said NO. Once you make a bet, you cannot change it.

What do I do now Stanley? Me and my kids counted on you! My wife is talking about leaving me!

My only chance is to borrow some money from my friends & family, and bet it all on your next prediction.

I'm counting on you Stanley. Only you can fix this!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

The Flyers lost.

marco needs a friend.

Fletch why do you always try to insult the nicest people in here ...marco is a nice person,  and if you read my posts ...posted before the game ..I said the only player that could srew up was Reilly Smith ...finally CJ sent him in the S/O and that changed the outcome of the game as I mentionned ....you should congratulate me for being the only one in here that kept saying that RS should be selected every time there is a S/O ....just like I keep,saying that ST has no more business to be in the NHL ......the BRUINS are one of the best team in the NHL and we would be even stronger with another player instead of ST ....Spooner, Fraser, Florek , Kokho , would get some ice time on the 4th line, would learn from Cj , and would be sooooooo much better...so please Fletch try to be nice and respect your peers BRUINS fans 

Sigh.

OK, the title of this thread is Warning for today's game (2nd official prediction in 2014). That means one prediction and your prediction was 3-2 Flyers. PERIOD.

Stanley, you're OK but I wish you would stick to one 'official' prediction, lay out the stakes and live or die by them(metaphorically).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

The Flyers lost.

marco needs a friend.

As soon as I saw your official prediction, I immediately ran out and bet my kids' college money on a Flyers' win. I wanted to get my bet in before word got out on your prediction, and the odds on the Flyers, plummeted.

When I got home, I saw you had changed your "official' prediction with a special Riley Smith clause, so I headed back to the bookie, and asked him to write that change onto the bottom of my wager receipt.

He said NO. Once you make a bet, you cannot change it.

What do I do now Stanley? Me and my kids counted on you! My wife is talking about leaving me!

My only chance is to borrow some money from my friends & family, and bet it all on your next prediction.

I'm counting on you Stanley. Only you can fix this!

Ok I can fix this for you ....Tuesday Flames are in Toronto for a very important game for the Leafs ....due or die..put $5000 on the Leafs to win by 2 goals and more

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to biggskye's comment:

SealedSealedSealedIn response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Flyers 3

BRUINS 2

oh well.....we cant win them all....

This is Stanley's original post. There is no mention of a shootout of any kind. This was his 2nd "official" prediction of 2014.

It doesn't get any clearer than that. This was no simple guess. Stanley had to give this a tremendous amount of thought before he , would declare the score of 3-2 Flyers, as his "official" prediction.

If it had just been any old prediction, I wouldn't care that he hedged on it, but once he made it "official", there really is no wiggle room :) 

Anything before game starts is a prediction

Anything before the game ends is also a prediction.....tell this to my bookie.

Sections
Shortcuts