Was Kevin Bieksa playing tonight???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeg4. Show jeg4's posts

Was Kevin Bieksa playing tonight???

"We are certainly not going to back down from them. We showed that from the beginning and we stood our ground."

Says a guy playing on the team who's so called "enforcer" agrees to fight, fake drops his gloves, then skates away laughing

" I think hockey wise we are a better team than them."

Says the guy who quits on plays. 

I really hope the B's get to face them in the finals again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Was Kevin Bieksa playing tonight???

In Response to Was Kevin Bieksa playing tonight???:
    [QUOTE]"We are certainly not going to back down from them. We showed that from the beginning and we stood our ground." Says a guy playing on the team who's so called "enforcer" agrees to fight, fake drops his gloves, then skates away laughing " I think hockey wise we are a better team than them." Says the guy who quits on plays.   I really hope the B's get to face them in the finals again.
    Posted by jeg4[/QUOTE]
    He played today like his gloves were sewn on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

During the scrum when he got paired up with Chara he suddenly didn't look so tough. He seemed to be looking around for Patrick Marleau.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Maybe but he gives one hell of an interview after the game.
    I used to really like this guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Was Kevin Bieksa playing tonight???:
    [QUOTE]"We are certainly not going to back down from them. We showed that from the beginning and we stood our ground." Says a guy playing on the team who's so called "enforcer" agrees to fight, fake drops his gloves, then skates away laughing " I think hockey wise we are a better team than them." Says the guy who quits on plays.   I really hope the B's get to face them in the finals again.
    Posted by jeg4[/QUOTE]

That is a hilarious comment from him.  And they wonder why they're detested in most places outside of Vancouver.  You'll note it is other teams that seem to be gathering in line saying much the same thing when referring to the Bruins.  It is not the Bruins who have to gain any sense of testicular fortitude.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Was Kevin Bieksa playing tonight???:
    [QUOTE]During the scrum when he got paired up with Chara he suddenly didn't look so tough. He seemed to be looking around for Patrick Marleau.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

50 - Neither did Burrows.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Was Kevin Bieksa playing tonight???:
    [QUOTE]Maybe but he gives one hell of an interview after the game. I used to really like this guy.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I never did. Remember how many people here hoped to sign him as a free agent? I wasn't one of them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

- When the sides were even and they weren't enjoying a 5 on 3 or five minute 5 on 4 advantage they were outscored 3-0.  

- In the last 9 games against Boston, they lost 5 of them

- Boston has scored more goals, given up way less and have as many wins as the Canucks while playing three less games so far this season

........but yeah, hockey wise, Vancover is better Kevin.....you moron.  There are a lot more aspects to hockey than scoring when you have more players out on the ice and the Bruins are better in all of them

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The more Bieksa opens his mouth the more i dislike him. He talks big after the game, knowing full well he won't have to worry about the B's until the Cup finals, which the Nucks won't make. A year is a long time to wait to shut his pie hole for him but by that time he will be invisible again.

Sections
Shortcuts