Was that fun or what?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Was that fun or what?

Not declaring anything except that this team, and playoff hockey, is fun to watch.  Tonight was Exhibit A.

For the whiners, put your panties back on and enjoy the ride with the rest of us.  Who knows what's gonna happen in Game 2, but I can't wait.  That was fun.  

Great team effort.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Was that fun or what?

Yup.  Thoroughly enjoyed that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Not declaring anything except that this team, and playoff hockey, is fun to watch.  Tonight was Exhibit A.

For the whiners, put your panties back on and enjoy the ride with the rest of us.  Who knows what's gonna happen in Game 2, but I can't wait.  That was fun.  

Great team effort.

Nothing gets my blood pumping like playoff hockey. Awesome to watch. I look forward to it all year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Now THAT is how the Boston Bruins play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

SWEEP!  This is SanDog, getting ready to rock!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yes, I know.  That's why I didn't suggest it was you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Good post!  Great game. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

SWEEP!  This is SanDog, getting ready to rock!

Looks like Boychuk in 2011 at yet another post-Cup party.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Looking good Sandog.

Aside from the goals, I think my favorite sequence was Boychuk putting the hammer down on Grabovski (its been a while) followed by Orr charging in and giving the B's a powerplay while Ference chucked him on his @ss.  Just beautiful.

Looked like a full body injury for Grabo...headed to a crowded trainer's room with all of the 'heart strains' they're suffering from.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

On to the Canucks game...

C'mon Sharks, make it a perfect night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Really good start to the playoffs. Got the first game out of the way in a very convincing fashion.

Good hard work from the whole team. Rask did what he had to do.

The PP looked dangerous AND the Bruins were breaking out !  I loved that part....

Keep it going.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Now that's what playing a full 60 looks like.. well, maybe 58. So glad to see that familiar team back on the ice. Lets keep it rolling!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I'm still amazed at Jagr when he has the puck. The guy looks like he's got 5 more yrs left in him. And even though I was grumbling about Campbell being out there on the PP. He gave a Yammy a perfect pass in the slot & Reimer made a nice save. So, Campbell is also making himself more useful on top of everything else he brings. Campbell still is continuing where he left off all season. The 4th line overall was fantastic tonight. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I'm still amazed at Jagr when he has the puck. The guy looks like he's got 5 more yrs left in him. And even though I was grumbling about Campbell being out there on the PP. He gave a Yammy a perfect pass in the slot & Reimer made a nice save. So, Campbell is also making himself more useful on top of everything else he brings. Campbell still is continuing where he left off all season. The 4th line overall was fantastic tonight. 

Well said, nite.  No disrespect to Iginla but Jagr can do things with the puck that are such they might be doubtful for Iginla to do.  He's largely on another level offensively than his Bruin mates - especially those unexpected passes in close to the opposition net that seem to sometimes catch his linemates by surprise.  It's as if they're as amazed as any fan would be watching him.  Chiarelli got the right guy for the needs of the team. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

God I Love playoff hockey. Got off work and it was 0-1, by the time I got home it was 1-1, then nothing but joy after that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Now THAT is how the Boston Bruins play.

Exactly.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

This was my thought after the gm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPmVhyHBRAM

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I'm still glowing positive over 12 hours later.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

The "Frozen Moment" on NHL.com right now is great:

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from schlich. Show schlich's posts

It's like someone flipped a switch. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

i think it was the best game the Bruins played all year from beginning to end

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

LOL Dr. CC that is a classic picture. I was really hoping we'd hear another "headless horseman" comment from Jack.

Sections
Shortcuts