Washington's 1st goal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yaso#7. Show Yaso#7's posts

Washington's 1st goal

Interference on Ovechkin--- right in front of the Ref. 

Bruins got to score more then 1 in 45 shots on goal--- Nice job by Holtby.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Washington's 1st goal

In Response to Washington's 1st goal:
    [QUOTE]Interference on Ovechkin--- right in front of the Ref.  Bruins got to score more then 1 in 45 shots on goal--- Nice job by Holtby.
    Posted by Yaso#7[/QUOTE]
    Thats exactly what my kid said the minute it happened.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Yep if he didn't tackle Ference from behind, who didn't have puck possession, Chara wouldn't have had to pinch and there would have been no 2 on 1.

Sucks that it wasn't called but no excuse for this offense to not show up for the fourth straight.

As soon as that happened the sinking feeling kicked in and never went away. Despite all the shots the Bruins were putting on net after that hardly any of them were serious threats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Win one. Lose one. Win one. Lose one. These aren't the Bruins of November.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In Response to Re: Washington's 1st goal:
    [QUOTE]Win one. Lose one. Win one. Lose one. These aren't the Bruins of November.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

They should be lucky it hasn't been Lose 4 considering the top two lines haven't done anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Washington's 1st goal : They should be lucky it hasn't been Lose 4 considering the top two lines haven't done anything.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

what?  we have 2 top lines?  Who?  Where are they?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Chara was the cause of the 1st goal.  he left his side of the ice, skated to the boards, did not hit anyone, and did not play the puck.  left Rolston alone to defend 2 on 1.  He played horriible in washington, and was lucky that his shot in game 3 was deflected in to make up for him letting Laich get in alone on TT and tie it up. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Blatant non-call on first goal. I was shocked not even Edwards or Brickley said anything about it. Second goal? Don't get me started.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Agree that should have been interference on Ovechkin. He was running around early in the game and in this case the ref gave him the benefit of doubt . To the Ref it might have looked like just a collision.
    Not going to blame the refs as they did a pretty good job, disagree on some of the penalties but the refs have another view than we do.
    Bruins need to find a way to win, score and not rely on officiating. Anyway it's not like they can rely on their own PP.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Caps were running interference all night and it is a big part of their defensive game. Last time I checked this is not 2004. The B's should get wise to this and start some interference of their own. If they do it too then maybe the refs will finally wake up and remember it is a penalty.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Interference on Ovechkin--- right in front of the Ref.  Bruins got to score more then 1 in 45 shots on goal--- Nice job by Holtby.
    Posted by Yaso#7[/QUOTE]
    Not bad at all considering so many on here talked down to us that thought the kid "could" come in & play lights out! So many came on here that talked down to those of us who thought there was a possibilty their stars could outshine ours. So far? Ovie, Semin, Backstrom & Laich have out shone the B's. Bergeron, DK, Seguin, Lucic & the worst player on the ice Marchand! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Posted by Yaso#7[/QUOTE]
    Right!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Washington's 1st goal : Not bad at all considering so many on here talked down to us that thought the kid "could" come in & play lights out! So many came on here that talked down to those of us who thought there was a possibilty their stars could outshine ours. So far? Ovie, Semin, Backstrom & Laich have out shone the B's. Bergeron, DK, Seguin, Lucic & the worst player on the ice Marchand! 
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

And yet, despite the brilliance of Holtby and the shining of the Caps stars realtive the the B's top two lines the series is still only tied at two.....I like the B's chances.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Washington's 1st goal : And yet, despite the brilliance of Holtby and the shining of the Caps stars realtive the the B's top two lines the series is still only tied at two.....I like the B's chances.
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    Hey I do too, I said 6 games from the beginning, but got catechized about being a little apprehensive. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I can't remember if I said 5 or 6, but I had a feeling it would be at least 6

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

how does that catechizing thing work? stop with the dramatics and look at the facts. 2/3 of the playoff predictors have bruins in 6 or 7 games= tough series. 1/3 have the bruins winning in 4 or 5= easy series. you agree with the masses, it's the minority that thinks it was going to be easier. you're such a follower. notice how the others in that 2/3 are not on here "telling everyone i told you so"? i have the bruins in 6 also, am i as smart as you?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The Bruins were close to beating them in 5. A couple of bounces and rebounds here and there the Bruins win last night and finish the series tomorrow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]how does that catechizing thing work? stop with the dramatics and look at the facts. 2/3 of the playoff predictors have bruins in 6 or 7 games= tough series. 1/3 have the bruins winning in 4 or 5= easy series. you agree with the masses, it's the minority that thinks it was going to be easier. you're such a follower. notice how the others in that 2/3 are not on here "telling everyone i told you so"? i have the bruins in 6 also, am i as smart as you?
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    No I won't stop with the dramatic's when the "dramatics" was brought out by a individual poster & his "new side kick" when a thread was started to call out eveyone & anyone who didn't think this series was going to be a "cakewalk" like they did! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Nite, two wrongs don't make a right. What's the point of saying I told you so other than to get a rise out of other people?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Washington's 1st goal : No I won't stop with the dramatic's when the "dramatics" was brought out by a individual poster & his "new side kick" when a thread was started to call out eveyone & anyone who didn't think this series was going to be a "cakewalk" like they did! 
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

hey drama queen... dumb threads are started everyday, you're just the overly dramatic poster who takes them to heart. again 2/3 of those on this site agree with you, but don't let that get in the way of your "i told you so's". childish

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]Win one. Lose one. Win one. Lose one. These aren't the Bruins of November.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

...but, BsfaninNJ - even at that clip, they will win in 7 games!

There's hope yet.

If they'd had even a smidgen of luck around the net they could have broken it wide open - and I still believe it is possible. After a couple of goals on Holtby, the Caps will try to adjust and change things up we'll take advantage.

We need that swagger back that we saw in November.
    BTW  - they aren't the same Bs without Horton on the top line, which allows better balance from lines 2-4.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from schlich. Show schlich's posts

I was catechized once.  I've been wearing orthopedic t-shirts ever since.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

I'm a Bruin fan, but I must call a spade a spade.

Ference was trying to hold up the on coming Ovechkin and was falling because of it, so Chara could get the puck; there was no interference. Ovechkin tried to jump over him.

This is the second time Ference tried to play the man instead of going for the puck. The first was on the overtime Cap goal by the Caps.

If Ference goes for the puck in both cases, Caps have two less goals in the series.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

If he does that the Bruins have swept the caps... Possibly.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Washington's 1st goal : hey drama queen... dumb threads are started everyday, you're just the overly dramatic poster who takes them to heart. again 2/3 of those on this site agree with you, but don't let that get in the way of your "i told you so's". childish
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    This isn't about "I told you so anything!" It's more of a slap to the "my opinion is more holy than now!" attitude. This has nothing to do with two wrongs don't make a right either lam! It's to point out that no matter how much they think they know it all..They don't! Wanting to say you're opinion & calling someone out on something that's ridiculous is one thing. To put others down, because they don't want to take ANY team lightly is another ball of wax! 

Sections
Shortcuts