Washington's 1st goal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Washington's 1st goal

In Response to Re: Washington's 1st goal:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Washington's 1st goal : hey drama queen... dumb threads are started everyday, you're just the overly dramatic poster who takes them to heart. again 2/3 of those on this site agree with you, but don't let that get in the way of your "i told you so's". childish
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    LMAO! Hello Kettle! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]I'm a Bruin fan, but I must call a spade a spade. Ference was trying to hold up the on coming Ovechkin and was falling because of it, so Chara could get the puck; there was no interference. Ovechkin tried to jump over him. This is the second time Ference tried to play the man instead of going for the puck. The first was on the overtime Cap goal by the Caps. If Ference goes for the puck in both cases, Caps have two less goals in the series.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

That's how I saw it too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Washington's 1st goal : Not bad at all considering so many on here talked down to us that thought the kid "could" come in & play lights out! So many came on here that talked down to those of us who thought there was a possibilty their stars could outshine ours. So far? Ovie, Semin, Backstrom & Laich have out shone the B's. Bergeron, DK, Seguin, Lucic & the worst player on the ice Marchand! 
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    How do you manage to post through the tears?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Washington's 1st goal : That's how I saw it too.
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    Incidental contact to me too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I'm with wheats on this one, I thought Ference was the one doing the interfering.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Washington's 1st goal : How do you manage to post through the tears?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    How do manage life without any objectivity? You certainly are tunring into a legend Dez. Too bad it's in your own mind! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Washington's 1st goal : How do manage life without any objectivity? You certainly are tunring into a legend Dez. Too bad it's in your own mind! 
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Washington's 1st goal : talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    I have plenty of objectivity & I have the ability to admit when I'm wrong. Why do you & adbees only use lower case when you type?

Sections
Shortcuts