Wayne Simmonds vs Caps

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Wayne Simmonds vs Caps

Hits Stoa while he's down.

Tackles Erskine from behind

Grabs Erksine, while Erskine is engaged in fight with Lecavalier.

Result: 4 PIM's

I hope Simmonds gets his one day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAed0iVvbQ4

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Wayne Simmonds vs Caps

Kel- that is exactly what Simmonds should have done when Erskine is matched up with Lecavalier.  Good for him.

The hit on Stoa is a swipe at his visor, no big deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Was shocked he didnt get 3rd man in after grabbing Erskine. Good for him! between him & Erskine their the 2 that should of ended up fighting. How Erskine ended up with Lecavilier with Simmons on the ice upsets me more. Well, at least he showed up eventually to grab a face full of Erskine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Kel- that is exactly what Simmonds should have done when Erskine is matched up with Lecavalier.  Good for him.

Absolutely! Simmonds did not want to see Lecavalier get hurt once he saw Erskine about to pound him. Too bad Simmonds isn't a free agent till 2019, I would love to have him on the Bruins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

He should've gotten 3rd man in though...a misconduct.  

Lucic gets that call for watching a fight from too close...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

He should've gotten 3rd man in though...a misconduct.  

Lucic gets that call for watching a fight from too close...

hehe...so true.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

The hit on Stoa is a swipe at his visor, no big deal.

Simmonds had his chance to fight him. You dont grab someone that is already fighting, thats dirty,

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

The only thing I didn't like was that when Wayne jumped in he tied Erskine up & Vinny was able to get a good clean shot in. That's garbage & Erskine could've gotten hurt in an unfair advantage.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Ronaldo and Simmonds were running guys.  BIg John starts throwing his weight around as is his role.  Simmonds swipes at the rookie.  Big John comes after him as Simmonds hides and Vinny comes in.  Simmonds should have been tossed.  3rd man in.  Easy call and ref had front row view.  Mason plays puck behind net in no zone area.   Brouwer got a terrible call early and they score

philly is a pretty solid club all of a sudden.  Their back end is good.  Mason is solid.  They have the most rats per capita in the league.  And they can score goals.  

Simmonds did his job.  But he likely will answer to big john the next time they play.  I like simmonds.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Ronaldo and Simmonds were running guys.  BIg John starts throwing his weight around as is his role.  Simmonds swipes at the rookie.  Big John comes after him as Simmonds hides and Vinny comes in.  Simmonds should have been tossed.  3rd man in.  Easy call and ref had front row view.  Mason plays puck behind net in no zone area.   Brouwer got a terrible call early and they score

philly is a pretty solid club all of a sudden.  Their back end is good.  Mason is solid.  They have the most rats per capita in the league.  And they can score goals.  

Simmonds did his job.  But he likely will answer to big john the next time they play.  I like simmonds.  

Not if Simmonds is smart he won't. I like Simmonds too, but how he handled this was rather bush. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Big John Stud is retired and doesn't know how to skate. And no one can body slam him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Simmonds had his chance to fight him. You dont grab someone that is already fighting, thats dirty,

[/QUOTE]

Disagree Kel. 

One of your better players ( Lecavalier ) is getting pounded by one of the better fighters in the league ( Erskine ). 

Simmonds was locked up with someone else trying to diffuse that situation.......not fight Erskine.

As far as someone grabbing someone else in a fight being dirty ? The 3rd man in rule takes care of that. 

That's what Simmonds should have got.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Big John Stud is retired and doesn't know how to skate. And no one can body slam him.

Big John kills some penalties and does his role well.  Dude has a sledge hammer punch.  

Nite- i didnt like it either.  But hes a shift disturber who is a legit player and can fight.  Hes lucky john didnt get him.  john should have grabbed rinaldo the human canon ball.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I disagree, Kel.  Dr. Goonenstein is about to pound a skill guy.  I want someone to jump in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I disagree, Kel.  Dr. Goonenstein is about to pound a skill guy.  I want someone to jump in.

Goonenstein was going after Simmonds for punking the rookie.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Sadly,Big John Studd is dead (RIP),King Kong Bundy Rules!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I get what you guys are saying, but Lecavalier went after Erskine, who was trying to get to Simmonds. Vinny can fight, no reason for Simmonds to grab Erskine while he is fighting, all I'm saying.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I get what you guys are saying, but Lecavalier went after Erskine, who was trying to get to Simmonds. Vinny can fight, no reason for Simmonds to grab Erskine while he is fighting, all I'm saying.

I think the reason he did grab him was to save two faces.  His own for not getting it on with big john and vinny who was forced into something he couldnt get out of bc of simmonds. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Did he shoot left or right.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Did he shoot left or right.  

WWE said left,WCW said right,confusing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Big John and Andre are drinking 45 Lone Star beers together at the Gilley's in heaven.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Big John and Andre are drinking 45 Lone Star beers together at the Gilley's in heaven.

Man,forget that,they likely just tapped a keg!

•  
    Sections
    Shortcuts