FORUMS ARE BACK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

FORUMS ARE BACK

Please let me know if you encounter any other problems.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

You heard it here folks. It's gonna take time, a whole lot of precious time. It's gonna take patience and time.

***Follow Fluto on twitter.  He's awesome.***

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

...to do it right, child.... :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Maybe playoffs wasn't the best time to roll this out?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Is this the same people who brought us Obamacare?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCDottie. Show BDCDottie's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND AND AN UPDATE FROM DEV

The guys in the Red Sox forum found this workaround, but you have to use IE.

http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-enable-compatibility-view-in-internet-explorer-11-ie11/" rel="nofollow">http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-enable-compatibility-view-in-internet-explorer-11-ie11/

It's how I'm able to post now.

Meanwhile, Dev has given me an estimate of 12-24 hours for a fix to be in place.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND AND AN UPDATE FROM DEV......................................................................................

If you want to reply to any post, add a whole bunch of ....................... at the end of the subject line, almost to the end of the box. Then type your normal message and send. If it doesn't go, delete some of the ................... until it does go.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND AND AN UPDATE FROM DEV..............................................................

Pffft, those losers in the Sox forum...we have our own workaround...and it works on every browser.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND AND AN UPDATE FROM DEV........................................................................................

Nice work, Fletch. Game on!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND AND AN UPDATE FROM DEV..........................................................................

Ha, well done asmaha...

Everyone can see the actual code get cracked in the other "BDC Dottie" thread.  It's not unlike MIT here...

The secret hacking code is ...............................................................................................

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND AND AN UPDATE FROM DEV....................................................................................

Testing the brilliant work around.

Thanks!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND AND AN UPDATE FROM DEV.........................................................................................

Can't believe that actually worked... they need to fix this, stat! By tomorrow anyway...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND AND AN UPDATE FROM DEV

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND AND AN UPDATE FROM DEV.......................................................................

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND AND AN UPDATE FROM DEV........................................................................................

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND AND AN UPDATE FROM DEV.........................................................................................

Specific workaround:

1. Click "Reply to  this post"

2. Add "..." to the end of the Headline until the dots reach the right side of the Headline box

3. Enter your text into the "Your post" box.

4. Click the "Add your post" button (nothing should happen)

5. Delete several dots, click "Add your post" again

6. Repeat until it works

NOTE: you may want to copy/paste your post just in case... :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Specific workaround:

Thanks Socca. I was obviously still having trouble but also laughing my a z z off at myself at the same time because I was trying to post this, Pranking myself...........

The posting issue has revealed the true mental capacity of many posters around here, empty :)

Do you think BDC could have the issue continue for Stanley and Marco?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: A WORKAROUND AND AN UPDATE FROM DEV......................................................................................

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Specific workaround:

Thanks Socca. I was obviously still having trouble but also laughing my a z z off at myself at the same time because I was trying to post this, Pranking myself...........

The posting issue has revealed the true mental capacity of many posters around here, empty :)

Do you think BDC could have the issue continue for Stanley and Marco?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Now that would be fantastic!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: FORUMS ARE BACK

back burner display

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Nice to see my reply

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Really? Are things actually back to normal?

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

OMG! YAYYYYY!!!

And the ignore button works!!! 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

Testing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Thanks Dottie!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I can live now.

Sections
Shortcuts