FORUMS ARE BACK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: FORUMS ARE BACK

good you are on ignore. Hehe. 

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OMG! YAYYYYY!!!

And the ignore button works!!! 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

good you are on ignore. Hehe. 

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OMG! YAYYYYY!!!

And the ignore button works!!! 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Nice to know I can still type Fawk you IS again as well. How's my grammar? Tee hee!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Idiots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment.

No. They elected Scott Brown to block it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Idiots.

[/QUOTE]

Gotta say, I would want to know who it is so as never to hire them.

[object HTMLDivElement]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I mean, seriously.  Give me a break.  We're good members.   We click the hell out of the place, adding so much to what they can charge for ad revenue.  This forum is a disaster.  The quote system is...you know what...it just doesn't work.  It's absurd.

Now they're going with the "ultra clean look", removing most lines and contrast, making everything just float with minimal definition between A and B.  

Beyond that, we get the "beta release".  What's up with that?  How about figuring out all of the issues before making it live?  How about realizing the errors and reverting back to 2009 when the pages worked just fine.

We need to come up with a solution, a new place to hang out if this garbage continues.

Something else I thought of, in light of the errors, was anointing a "Keeper of Information".  If this place actually shut down or failed for an extended amount of time, we'd be scattered across the web with no way to find the whole gang again.  

Here's my idea on that:  Let's say the Keeper is Red.  Red creates a new email address (outlook, yahoo whatever) and posts it here.  Everyone who wants to stay in touch with gang should this place disappear would then send a contact email to that address.  I say Red because she's least likely to abuse the info.  I'd trust my privacy with her.

Okay, so that's that.  BDC is stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Only Brown is dumb enough to run again, only to be a to be a two time loser.

Can't even bag a carpet the right way. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to bim09's comment:

Only Brown is dumb enough to run again, only to be a to be a two time loser.

Can't even bag a carpet the right way. 

A carpet?  lol what does that mean?  Browns a good guy.  But, I think the GOP's mad at him for voting with Dems while he was the MA Senator.  For the record I think he's gonna beat Jeanne Shaheen quite easily.  Lotta ex-military in NH.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

ok, so forums are NOT back? Just replied and tried to clean up bim09's post and it posted blank again...w t f?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Good idea, NAS.  As a journalist, red probably has a pretty idea about keeping people's privacy.

Now, I'm not going to tell her where I keep my Morris Lukowich signed rookie card, but that's just about not providing unnecessary temptations.

Are you not entertained?!?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I mean, seriously.  Give me a break.  We're good members.   We click the hell out of the place, adding so much to what they can charge for ad revenue.  This forum is a disaster.  The quote system is...you know what...it just doesn't work.  It's absurd.

Now they're going with the "ultra clean look", removing most lines and contrast, making everything just float with minimal definition between A and B.  

Beyond that, we get the "beta release".  What's up with that?  How about figuring out all of the issues before making it live?  How about realizing the errors and reverting back to 2009 when the pages worked just fine.

We need to come up with a solution, a new place to hang out if this garbage continues.

Something else I thought of, in light of the errors, was anointing a "Keeper of Information".  If this place actually shut down or failed for an extended amount of time, we'd be scattered across the web with no way to find the whole gang again.  

Here's my idea on that:  Let's say the Keeper is Red.  Red creates a new email address (outlook, yahoo whatever) and posts it here.  Everyone who wants to stay in touch with gang should this place disappear would then send a contact email to that address.  I say Red because she's least likely to abuse the info.  I'd trust my privacy with her.

Okay, so that's that.  BDC is stupid.

[/QUOTE]

Might be able to help with this, if wanted.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Do you have an idea for an alternative venue, Fletch, or for what I can only assume we would call "Stanley's Black List"?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

socca - it just doesn't like you?

nite, I gotta way, I've never been more convinced that you're actually a 14 yr old girl than every time I come to this thread and see: OMG!  YAAAY!

Between that and asmaha breaking into Rebecca Black, I wonder what the beta release has really done to us.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I want NAS to negotiate my next compensation/commission plan.

The quote system is a complete joke!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you have an idea for an alternative venue, Fletch, or for what I can only assume we would call "Stanley's Black List"?

[/QUOTE]

Something along the lines of the latter.  I'll try to figure out a way to work out private messaging again though.

I've said too much.  Put your computer in the dishwasher now please...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

socca - it just doesn't like you?

[/QUOTE]

Probably so...  :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Just in time for the playoffs, this place is a disaster.

With each passing day, I increasingly go elsewhere for my fill.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Maybe better on this page:

that was one hell of an obstacle getting to the "forum" page , it' not on the Bruins homepage anymore. I had to go to my profile, find recent posts on the forum, and click on the thread to get the "Front Burner".

what's the easier way ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

that was one hell of an obstacle getting to the "forum" page , it' not on the Bruins homepage anymore. I had to go to my profile, find recent posts on the forum, and click on the thread to get the "Front Burner".

what's the easier way ?

[/QUOTE]
    Agreed,brutal that there's no link on the Bruins page. How stupid are these people?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

[QUOTE]

what's the easier way ?

[/QUOTE]

Bookmark this link for all Sports forums:

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/100

Or bookmark this link for Bruins forums:

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/100/890

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

what's the easier way ?

[/QUOTE]

Bookmark this link for all Sports forums:

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/100

Or bookmark this link for Bruins forums:

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/100/890

[/QUOTE]

Thanks socca, i did that.  I hope they create a link anyway

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

Boy, the spacing on this new forum bites... as far as I can tell you can't even get a link to the forums anywhere on BDC, even the top-level link. Such an amateur re-design "launch."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Boy, the spacing on this new forum bites... as far as I can tell you can't even get a link to the forums anywhere on BDC, even the top-level link. Such an amateur re-design "launch."

[/QUOTE]

you can only reply to someone once . The quote is even worse than it was without editing . It'll be un-readable.

I could only imagine the Pats board.  hope they don't reply to each others threads w

Dottie c'mon !!!!

p.s. on a good note my spell check works fine :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: FORUMS ARE BACK......................................................................................................

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks Dottie!

1. Click "Reply to this post"

Hope this works.

[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts