We are in 7th

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

We are in 7th

Sens Win, we just dropped 5 spots in the standings. Must win tomorrow.

We have 2 games in hand now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Re: We are in 7th

This is what you get for playing like shi.t for 2.5 months. Serves them right. The Senators deserve to be in first and Boston deserves a big, fat DNQ. Any team that continues to employ Geoff Ward as a power play coach deserves to miss the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Today we will see if the Bruins have any heart left. They have just fell 5 spots in the standings and can't afford to get behind the Sens. TT can make amends by playing one of his best games, but I hope it's not to much to ask considering the way things are going. Score the 1st goal for a change would help TT and I pray all the Bruins get their game back and stop this 4 game losing streak today. The Bruins have lost their last 4 afternoon games and this also has to stop today. Happy St. Patties Day to all and please go Bruins GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

I think we are going to pick it up, I still fear Horty is done for the season. Pevs is on the way back but Horty's hit was not that big. His pumpkin is rattled. Is this the hit?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

"We" are in second.